• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A six-month-old boy drowned after his mother fell asleep while they were taking a bath together.

Firefighters in Fort Worth, Texas , responded to an 'unconscious person' call.

When they arrived at the home, they found a six-month-old boy in critical condition and rushed him to Cook Children's Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

The boy's mother reportedly told authorities that she had been bathing the baby while she was in the tub with him when she fell asleep.

She woke to discover that the baby had slipped underwater and was unresponsive.

Child protective services were notified and took the boy's unharmed twin into custody, according to CBS DFW.

Very odd-did she only bathe one of them? I guess the other one could have been sleeping. Who falls asleep in a tub with a six month old-they’re usually pretty splashy and jazzed up at bath time.

Since the twin was taken into custody I am sure they will make the mother submit to a drug test/s and parenting classes.

Back