• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been jailed for nine years for trying to kill her neighbor's five year old daughter after she mistook the child for Gollum from The Lord of the Rings.

Galina Kobzeva, 69, was convicted of the attempted murder of Nadya Shustova with a knife and hammer before throwing her off a third floor balcony.

The child was close to death and survived by a 'miracle'.

Pensioner Kobzeva has been ordered to pay £8,350 in 'moral damages' to her victim.

Nadya was in hospital for four months after suffering multiple head and body injuries and fractures.

The girl later told how she had screamed for help as she was beaten and stabbed - but no-one came.

The neighbor had been babysitting the child in her flat when she staged the horrific attack.

A woman passerby saw Kobzeva throwing the child from the balcony - then rescued her from the pavement and called an ambulance.

She said the wild-eyed pensioner had screamed: 'Don't touch her! She must die! There is a demon inside her, a devil!'

In court Kobzeva told the judge that she had been drinking beer at the same time as taking medication when she attacked the child.

She had gone to check on Nadya who was watching TV and 'suddenly saw Gollum from The Lord of the Rings' who 'stared' at her 'loudly laughing'.

'The woman said she remembers nothing until she woke up only next day when she was already in jail.'

Medical documents highlighted in court show Nadya was in a 'grave' condition when she came to hospital.

She suffered concussion and head injuries including multiple cuts and bruises.

She had a fractured spine and hip.

Her lung had collapsed and her limbs were covered in cuts and bruises.

She still requires regular hospital treatment.

Her mother said the moral damages should have been higher but she was satisfied with the nine year sentence which is followed by a year when the pensioner is forbidden from leaving her home city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on.. that shits IV only @ghosttruck .. step up your game.. lmao.. could have been WET.. that would do it every time.. hold on she still had clothes on I think.. lol
Oh shit...I dated a "sista" back in the day who had 4 GIANT brothers. They asked me one day "you ever get wet?" Not wanting to be uncool I said "hell yeah...all the time"...first time with PCP, thought I was going to freaking die! Woke up naked, in a bathtub, in the hood...my GF wasn't happy.

Oh shit...I dated a "sista" back in the day who had 4 GIANT brothers. They asked me one day "you ever get wet?" Not wanting to be uncool I said "hell yeah...all the time"...first time with PCP, thought I was going to freaking die! Woke up naked, in a bathtub, in the hood...my GF wasn't happy.
I was thinking formaldehyde dipped.. along the same craziness.. but they always ended up on top of a car or something buttass naked! Lol

@Kiss_My_Axe never tried it.. funny shit to watch from a healthy distance! Wet is some Flak style shit!

I never did either. Someone I know was not told that the doob was wet. He didn’t understand why everyone was laughing & not partaking. They tricked him into it and the results were pretty scary. I also took care of a couple friends that showed up after they had smoked some wet....some things can’t be unseen! :oops:
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking formaldehyde dipped.. along the same craziness.. but they always ended up on top of a car or something buttass naked! Lol

We had just so happened to put some couches out by the curb for pickup the next day. They showed up obliterated and they were getting weird with the couches. I decided to go inside for awhile and check on them later for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
This is why I only smoke weed and nothing else. The only thing I need to worry about is conspiracy theories or what I want to eat. I don't have to throw a 5 year old off a fucking balcony because I'm "tripping" thinking I'm seeing a fictional character from lord of the rings.

Back