• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-...e-was-arrested-for-having-sex-with/1707756164
colette%20funfrock_1547738817333.jpg_67647508_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - A woman accused of having sexual relations with a 15-year-old boy is now accused of a new crime after she was found with the child at a hotel, police said.

Colette Funfrock, also known as Colette Duverseau, 52, of Holiday, was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on Jan. 15, according to an affidavit.

A no-contact order prohibits Funfrock from contacting a 15-year-old boy she's accused of having sexual relations with at her home in Holiday.

In Nov., Funfrock was charged with one count of lewd, lascivious battery/sexual activity with a victim 12-15 years of age.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said the 52-year-old admitted to having sex with the boy twice at her home.

This week, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office got a tip about Funfrock and the child staying together at a hotel in Clearwater. They had been there for five days, police said.

Clearwater police arrived to find Funfrock in her hotel room and the child in the parking lot.

Funfrock told them she was trying to take care of the teen and admitted to knowing about the injunction, police said.

The teen "was uncooperative and had active warrants from Hillsborough County," the affidavit states.

Funfrock faces a charge of violation of injunction/no contact. She's being held on a $135,150 bond.

I'm thinking the kid isn't all upstairs, maybe not so great in the attracting a mate department, then this ham beast from the deepest depths comes along, sees the venerability in him and took full advantage of it.

Use her for animal feed and lamp oil.

Holiday County's Funfrock is a scam. A really big scam, not as advertised, so to speak.

1547788794685.png

Colette "I gotta get'em young, before they know better" Fuckugly

The teen "was uncooperative and had active warrants from Hillsborough County," the affidavit states.

Well, they say 'love is blind', and for his sake, I hope he is.

Back