• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
155611.jpg

A 5-year-old Texas boy fatally shot his 4-year-old brother in the head when the pair found a gun inside their home, police and relatives said.

The boy, who was shot in Fort Worth just before noon Sunday, was pronounced dead at a hospital, Fort Worth police spokesman Gezim Pollozani told The Post.

Investigators are still trying to determine whether the shooting was accidental or intentional. No charges had been filed as of early Monday, Pollozani said.

The Tarrant County medical examiner’s office later identified the victim as Truth Albright, KXAS reports.

Truth was at home with his older brother and mother at the time of the shooting. Homicide detectives and investigators from a unit dedicated to crimes against children were processing the scene late Sunday, police said.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/5-year-old-texas-boy-fatally-shoots-younger-brother-inside-family-home/

FFS folks, it's not difficult to secure your weapon(s)!

And I don't give a shit if the gun's owner is one of the parents, prosecute the shit out of him/her. This crap about 'they've been through enough' is one of the reasons shit like this keeps happening.

I don't think you can charge a child as young as 5 can you? Does anyone know for a fact? 5 is still a baby in my mind so I don't think you can expect them to know right from wrong or use sense?

Age of Accountability varies from state to state and country to country, but I believe 6 years old is the youngest. Heck, in Japan it's 13 years old.

FFS folks, it's not difficult to secure your weapon(s)!

And I don't give a shit if the gun's owner is one of the parents, prosecute the shit out of him/her. This crap about 'they've been through enough' is one of the reasons shit like this keeps happening.
You are so right @LFODBiker , according to the Dallas News article about this sad case there were a total of three child shootings that weekend in the same county FFS!!!
The child was one of three who were shot Sunday in Tarrant County. Arlington police were investigating two shootings — a 6-year-old boy who was shot in the head by his brother and an 8-year-old girl who was wounded in what police were investigating as an accident.
Post automatically merged:

Age of Accountability varies from state to state and country to country, but I believe 6 years old is the youngest. Heck, in Japan it's 13 years old.
Thanks!

Yeah. Because it is totally the five-year-old’s fault that he “found” a gun.

Fuck people who do not take seriously the responsibility of owning a firearm.

I am sick to death of this “mah GUNZ” (which I leave on the coffee table while I am on a meth bender, fully in reach of my young children) bullshit.

I wish I had a gun now so I could shoot these stupid motherfuckers.

Good thing I don’t, though.

Back