• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/05/20/body-of-severely-neglected-child-found-in-california-storage-unit-couple-arrested/
SACRAMENTO -- (KTXL) -- Officers responded to a storage facility in Sacramento on Tuesday night after receiving a report of a dead body in one of its units. Sadly, it was the body of 5-year-old Cali Anderson.
According to an affidavit obtained by FOX40's sister station, KOLO,the storage unit, on the 1800 block of Glenrose Avenue, belonged to Joe Garcia who called the police after finding a plastic drum that contained the decomposing body of a child.
Garcia said that Nevada resident Tyler Anderson called him and asked if he could store stuff in his storage unit on May 11, according to the affidavit. On May 14, Tyler asked to store more stuff. Garcia called the police on May 15 after discovering Cali's body.​
[•••]

The Reno Police Department says Tyler and his wife Averyauna rented a vehicle which was used to transport the child's body from Reno to Sacramento. The affidavit stated it was a U-Haul van that was rented on May 10.
The Andersons have two boys together. Cali, Tyler's daughter, appeared to be malnourished and emaciated, according to the coroner's exam information found in the affidavit.
Sacramento and Reno police departments have entered a joint investigation into the case; Reno is the lead agency.
According to the Reno Police Department, Cali Anderson died sometime in the last two weeks; inside of the Anderson's apartment in Reno.
According to the arrest affidavit, Averyuana stated, during an interview with law enforcement, that Cali was experiencing health problems but did not seek medical attention for the little girl because Cali was her husband's daughter and therefore his responsibility.
The affidavit obtained by KOLO also contained the following information:​
  • Avaryauna stated that Cali became unresponsive on May 4th around 10 p.m. The Andersons tried CPR until 1 a.m. the next morning before putting Cali in a cold shower in an attempt to wake her. They did not call 911.
  • The Andersons put Cali's body into a duffel bag then put the bag in a closest for seven days.
  • [•••]
  • investigators found an animal crate in the bathroom with handcuffs attached; a girl's backpack next to the crate with clothes inside and a hat that said "Cali" on it. There was no sign of a pet living in the apartment.
  • Neighbors thought the Andersons only had two kids, both boys; no one mentioned a girl. It is believed that they isolated Cali from the public.
  • When entering the Anderson's home to speak with Averyauna, Reno police noticed that the home was extremely unkempt with spoiled food on the counters and floors.
Investigators revealed that the child had been severely neglected prior to her death.
Cali's mother, Leyanie Robinson, said Tyler Anderson had full custody of their daughter.
Robinson said Cali was always smiling and wishes her daughter was with her instead of with Tyler Anderson.
On Wednesday, detectives arrested Tyler Anderson. He was booked into the Sacramento Main County Jail on manslaughter charges. He is awaiting extradition back to Reno.
Investigators say Averyauna Anderson is in custody at the Washoe County Jail in Reno - facing two charges - the first: child abuse, the second destroying or concealing evidence.
Both Averyauna Anderson and Tyler Anderson were arrested on Wednesday.
Kevin Ward, who knows Tyler, said, "It's hard for me to believe Tyler would do anything like this or be involved in something like this because he loved that little girl but you don't know what people do behind closed doors."
Robinson says she wants to know why this happened to her daughter and that she is "confused and distraught."
"
[•••]​

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

crys_xoxo

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
"Kevin Ward, who knows Tyler, said, "It's hard for me to believe Tyler would do anything like this or be involved in something like this because he loved that little girl but you don't know what people do behind closed doors."

Before or after he got with his new wife? Because he can't love her much if the neighbors didn't even know she lived there. Means he never let her leave the apartment.

And how can he say that when clearly she wasn't being fed?!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
This is so sick ... i'm calling bullshit on Averyauna preforming CPR at 1 am ... or even at all. Why would she ... that's Tyler's daughter,

and not her responsibility ... (anyone else wanting to punch her in the face after reading that ... or just me ??? )

Granmaw

This is so sick ... i'm calling bullshit on Averyauna preforming CPR at 1 am ... or even at all. Why would she ... that's Tyler's daughter,

and not her responsibility ... (anyone else wanting to punch her in the face after reading that ... or just me ??? )

Not just you. I wanted to punch both of them in the face. Poor little girl.

myra manes

Fuck You, I Am CAT
Bold Member!
I see she has her cock rails firmly in place, no shock there ..

Nasty fuckers deserve the death penalty ..

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
This reminded me of Meghan Is Missing at first, then of Sylvia Likens. It is so bizarre and sad of these cases where one child is singled out and treated horribly and the others are not (aside from living in a shithole, in this case). Handcuffed in a dog crate, for fucks sake, how do you do that to a child in any circumstance?

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
This reminded me of Meghan Is Missing at first, then of Sylvia Likens. It is so bizarre and sad of these cases where one child is singled out and treated horribly and the others are not (aside from living in a shithole, in this case). Handcuffed in a dog crate, for fucks sake, how do you do that to a child in any circumstance?
Um ... when you need a scapegoat?

Last edited:

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Sick family dynamics you learned in the cold clutches of your family of origin. And when two damaged people find each other, it feels familiar and normal.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
and just where the hell were you mom? Nevermind from the looks of those assholes im gonna bet the farm you were drugged out somewhere....please feel free to try and correct me IF i am wrong....that is if you happen to stumble on the happy DD world!

Fly high angel...too bright a light for this world!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Keepalowprofile @Satanica
A Reno couple has pleaded not guilty to murder and other charges in the death last year of the man’s 5-year-old, malnourished daughter whose emaciated body was discovered in a California storage unit.

Tyler and Averyauna Anderson entered the pleas at their arraignment Tuesday before Washoe County District Judge Kathleen Drakulich, who set their trial for April 6, 2020.

Police say Tyler Anderson’s daughter, Cali, was dead in an unkempt Reno apartment for a week before he rented a U-Haul truck last May, placed the child’s body in a duffel bag and stashed it in a rental unit in Sacramento.

Members online