• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 5-month-old baby died after being struck by a vehicle that pulled into a driveway, according to police.

Just before 5 p.m. Monday, authorities were called to a home in response to a baby struck by a vehicle.

Upon arrival, IEMS rushed the baby to Riley Hospital for Children to be treated for injuries. The baby was pronounced dead early Tuesday.

A preliminary investigation shows the child was sitting in a baby seat in the driveway when the mother stepped inside. The father then pulled into the driveway, did not see the baby and struck him with his vehicle.

Police say the parents immediately called for help and are cooperating with investigator

Why would you leave a 5 month old baby sitting in the driveway? Would you leave him sitting int he middle of the street?

I don't feel so paranoid now, I just feel like I was being safe with my kids when I was able to use my head as something more than a hat rack and actually put some thought in about potentially dangerous scenarios.

Back