• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Okay -so no one is shocked. At all. When will these women learn?

Belleville,IL police say they received a call Sunday evening that a female infant was unresponsive. Paramedics arrived,revived baby and took her to the hospital. Doctors there noticed bruising, and had her airlifted to Cardinal Glennon in St. Louis. The baby girl died from her injuries late Monday or early Tuesday-depending on the news source.

A friend of mom's is in custody.

Neither the St. Louis Post Dispatch nor KSDK (NBC) 5 are releasing the mother or suspects names.

Ya know, Im against abortion. Ive heard about all the rights of the woman bullshit, but if the woman is fucking irresponsible enough to get pregnant when she doesnt want a baby, then dont go killing it when you fuck up.

However....I hear about shit like this, I feel so awful for the children, because these whores for mothers who dont give a shit about anything other than their own selfish desires, and needs for attention, that they go shack up or date absolute piles of shit that deserve nothing but unending pain and suffering....and think perhaps they shouldnt have been born.

I really wish there was a way to implement a euthanasia program for adult people. Im serious....piles of shit that keep having children when they cant pay for them, or take care of them....we could be better off not having these things on Earth.

Sigh....I can dream, anyway.

I really wish there was a way to implement a euthanasia program for adult people. Im serious....piles of shit that keep having children when they cant pay for them, or take care of them....we could be better off not having these things on Earth.

Sigh....I can dream, anyway.

No shit. But then, if it was left up to me to decide who could reproduce and who couldn't, we would be extinct in three generations.

No shit. But then, if it was left up to me to decide who could reproduce and who couldn't, we would be extinct in three generations.

Yeah, but with the way people treat each other these days, I think we deserve to be extinct in 3 generations.

Yeah, but with the way people treat each other these days, I think we deserve to be extinct in 3 generations.

Speak for yourself. I deserve to be cloned. And these clones should be sent throughout the galaxies of the Local Cluster, to make more clones.

And then we need to figure out how much mass there is in the universe. We need to convert this measurement into overall density, Omega. If Omega is greater than 1, we need to figure out how to prevent the Big Crunch. Because that will kill all of my clones. If Omega is less than 1, we have more time. But we are going to need to gather some firewood. A LOT of firewood.

Exactly. Take a look at Japan, which has one of the best educated populations on average of any nation. The average woman is having 1.25 children, meaning the population is shrinking. In their case it probably isn't as big of an issue, because their population of 127 million or so people far exceeds what their limited landmass is designed to sustain.

As predicted Kenneth C. Zook, 22, has been charged with murder in the death of his girlfriends 5 month old daughter. He is being held on $2 million bail in the St. Clair County Jail.

RIP Alayna Frazier

224-AlaynaFrazierembeddedprod_affil.jpg

Alayna Frazier was born Sept. 19 to Kayla and Roy Frazier at Memorial Hospital in Belleville. She died February 18,2008, at Cardinal Glennon Children's hospital due to the selfishness of her mother and Ken Zook.

139-022008tvbabykillerstandalonepro.jpg

m_8af4142dfd6257cbe297be2871654771.jpg

I'm thinking that is mamma. Its from a private myspace, but the mood is crushed. Names and city matches.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152911823

Last edited:
Wait a minute...is that a...skinny white boy??

:eek:

The trend of skinny white boys who beat up babies continues....

zook.jpg

Police were called to an apartment in the 1100 block of Belle Valley Drive just before midnight Sunday and a patrolman found the 5-month-old girl unconscious on the living room floor. Alayna's neck and head were bruised.

Zook has a history of encounters with the law including a dismissed domestic battery charge, possessing cannabis and several driving violations.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I deserve to be cloned. And these clones should be sent throughout the galaxies of the Local Cluster, to make more clones.

And then we need to figure out how much mass there is in the universe. We need to convert this measurement into overall density, Omega. If Omega is greater than 1, we need to figure out how to prevent the Big Crunch. Because that will kill all of my clones. If Omega is less than 1, we have more time. But we are going to need to gather some firewood. A LOT of firewood.
Wasn't the rate of expansion increasing? I think your clones will be fine. Mine are hiding under the ice on Europa.

Wasn't the rate of expansion increasing? I think your clones will be fine. Mine are hiding under the ice on Europa.

Yeah, but I have a theory about that. It might mean that the "Big Crunch" is closer than we expect.

Hard to explain, and my cosmological threads have never been very active, so I probably won't even try.

Yeah, but I have a theory about that. It might mean that the "Big Crunch" is closer than we expect.

Hard to explain, and my cosmological threads have never been very active, so I probably won't even try.
No need to anyways. I think I remember the jest of it from a while back.

Whoa hold the phone!

Belleville News Democrat reports:

The 22-year-old Fairview Heights man told the judge Wednesday his mother would help get him a lawyer. Then he walked out of the courtroom, flanked by two Belleville police officers, was greeted in the lobby to the flash of a press camera and responded with an obscene finger gesture.

"Help me get this figured out," he told two women, who had attended the arraignment, afterward in the hallway outside Associate Judge Michael Cook's first-floor courtroom. The two cried. They identified themselves later only as Zook's mother and girlfriend, and they said Zook did not hurt Alayna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If that GIRLFRIEND is Alayna's mother, then she needs to be charged as well. I really doubt he has been able to find a new girlfriend since Monday....so I'm fairly certain that's her.

You are lower than a worms belly for defending this SOB. You are the stuff my kids have been puking up,but grosser.

You are a disgusting piece of shit, and I'd rather eat broken glass that be in the same race with you, you dumb,no self esteem bitch.

Let me tell you something-that baby would've grown up to be a beautiful child and young woman and would have loved you NO MATTER WHAT. This walking penis is going to love you till you get him out of jail. Period. He's not a sticker. You are a dumbass.

I think I'm done, I may come back to berate you some more later.

From the Post Dispatch:

Zook had his first appearance in court Wednesday morning. He is described by police as a friend of the baby's mother and didn't have a romantic relationship with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well which is it?

I wish these people would get their stories straight so I know which female to be angry at!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I can be angry at the mom.

The baby's mother and her male friend were at the apartment when the call for help went out, Sax said.

A male friend of the baby's mother is in police custody -- arrested on Monday, but not yet charged late Tuesday. When a reporter asked whether the child's mother was under investigation, Sax responded, "I'm sure she is going to be investigated because she was there."

Last edited:
224-AlaynaFrazierembeddedprod_affil.jpg

Alayna Frazier was born Sept. 19 to Kayla and Roy Frazier at Memorial Hospital in Belleville. She died February 18,2008, at Cardinal Glennon Children's hospital due to the selfishness of her mother and Ken Zook.

139-022008tvbabykillerstandalonepro.jpg

m_8af4142dfd6257cbe297be2871654771.jpg

I'm thinking that is mamma. Its from a private myspace, but the mood is crushed. Names and city matches.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152911823

Kyla L. Frazier of Belleville was charged on Wednesday with two counts of endangering the health of a child, a misdemeanor.

Police say Frazier was injected with heroin on Feb 17 by Kenneth Zook while riding in a car. Frazier's baby was found the same day not breathing at her Belleville apartment.

Zook, described as a friend of Frazier's, has been charged with first degree murder for the baby's death.

Story

In 2008, Kenneth Zook was charged with first-degree murder in the shaking death of 5-month-old Alayna Frazier. During trial testimony, Zook admitted that he and Alayna’s mother, Kayla Frazier, went to St. Louis to buy heroin. They injected the heroin on the way home with Alayna and Frazier’s toddler daughter, Isabella, in the back seat, Zook told police. He was convicted and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Back