• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Horrific details emerged Tuesday in the case of five people accused of sexually and physically abusing a little girl in Jefferson Parish. The victim is now 12.

Tilman Carolise, Harrington Matherne and Farrel Tregre are accused of raping the young girl at a home in the 500 block of Fairmont Street in Harvey while Tina and Terri Tregre acted as lookouts.

The sexual abuse reportedly started when the victim was 4 and continued for years. Tuesday, during a preliminary hearing, the lead detective on the case testified that the victim disclosed that Carolise raped and beat her repeatedly, withheld food and water from her, cut her and even made her sleep in a dog kennel.

The detective also testified that on one occasion, Carolise told the victim they were going on a fishing trip but once they got to a wooded area, he allegedly bound her feet and hands to a tree and raped her. He’s also charged with threatening to shoot her if she ever told anyone about the abuse.

Both Tina and Terri Tregre are also accused of beating the victim and standing in front of the bedroom door while the little girl was being raped to prevent anyone from coming in. The detective says Terri Tregre even pushed the victim back into the bedroom when she tried to leave.

The victim also disclosed to authorities that she was often raped by Carolise, Matherne and Farrel Tregre on the same days, and that Farrel Tregre would apologize, cry and ask for forgiveness after he raped her, telling the victim he was just doing what he had to do.

The lead detective says the victim made the initial report of abuse in Biloxi, Miss., at a mental health care facility after engaging in self-harm. The case was then referred to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office after it was discovered the abuse allegedly happened in Harvey.

The downs syndrome one likely wont get punished for this. Sad situation.

If this was anywhere else but the south, i might have trouble believing the victims story especailly since she wasi n the nut house when she made the accusations. I would never put this type of bheavior past the ignorant hick trash occupants of a southern state though.

None of them have downs if they're participating in this..
The girls 12 all these people are 30s plus so don't give me that he didn't know any better crap. He's 20 years older than her. Right & Wrong are known by then. All of them should burn in hell. 1,000%

I am so sick and tired of so many kids having their childhoods stolen from them! Kids should have the very fundamental rights not to be harmed and to be allowed to be children! These types of crimes should be treated as crimes against all humanity. Make Gitmo much larger! Let's see how these fuckers like having their basic human rights stolen from them!

I will say he looks like he has some type of disability and might possibly been abused himself being the youngest... also being the only one showing any remorse.. oh yeah and of course they’re all fucking fed...
Okay folks I AM NOT SAYING he gets a free get away with it cards.. for fucks sake.. really.. really.. when have I ever went easy on anyone.. I am just pointing out he might have extenuating circumstances.. it doesn’t make them innocent.. but they do matter

Bitch in the TOP MIDDLE is the mother of the Full Retard (bottom far rt), the girlfriend of Fugly Sadist (Top far left) and EX WIFE of Dirty Grandpa (Bottom left) and sister to Nasty Hippo #2 (top far rt).....what a fucked up circus of nightmares this kid got stuck with. Still unsure of the relation of the girl to any of these monsters.

Kill them all slowly and painfully. This kinda makes you wonder if SRA is real
Makes me think of True Detective.
Post automatically merged:

Bitch in the TOP MIDDLE is the mother of the Full Retard (bottom far rt), the girlfriend of Fugly Sadist (Top far left) and EX WIFE of Dirty Grandpa (Bottom left) and sister to Nasty Hippo #2 (top far rt).....what a fucked up circus of nightmares this kid got stuck with. Still unsure of the relation of the girl to any of these monsters.
She's probably related to one of them, but they're keeping it private to protect her and give her some chance at a normal life :/

Unless the children were locked in the house 24/7 and were never seen in public I'm shocked that this unspeakable abuse could go on for 8 years without anyone in the community,CSD or the grade school she attended not having an inkling that she was being treated this way. Plus her little brother was beaten with a baseball bat and no one noticed,Oh come on!!! This sort of treatment would indicate he fared little better in that hell on earth. They should change their name to Leatherface Parish. If I were Sheriff, aside from hanging high these 5 inbred mutants, anyone who knew of this abuse and kept their cowardly mouth shut would be spending the next 20 years to life/death in prison.

Back