• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
oigfp4.jpg

WOLF POINT, Mont. — A massive manhunt is underway to find a 4-year-old girl missing in Montana, authorities said.

Maci Lilley was abducted Friday night from a housing complex in Wolf Point, the Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office said.

A suspect is in custody, but the girl is still missing.

Authorities say people saw John “Billy” Lieba, 20, take the girl against her will. Both are Native American.

The FBI has taken control of the investigation, and several local and federal agencies are participating in the search effort.

Maci was last seen wearing a pink coat, blue jeans, and pink and white shoes, the sheriff’s office said. She’s about 3 feet tall, 60 pounds and has short, dark hair with long bangs.
http://kdvr.com/2016/02/28/4-year-old-girl-missing-in-montana-suspect-in-custody/

Oh this doesn't sound good. Not at all. :(
[doublepost=1456693454,1456693063][/doublepost]My bad guys... I will look into stuff further before posting :shy::oops::shame:

GOOD NEWS IS SHE WAS FOUND ALIVE A FEW HOURS AGO!!!

Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office posted this update:

*** SHE'S ALIVE!!! ***

It is with immense joy that we announce MACI LILLEY HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Maci was found at approximately 11:20 AM today a few miles outside Wolf Point.

Preliminary observations indicate she is in good health, but she is being evaluated by medical personnel to be sure.

Maci's family has been notified and she will be rejoined with them soon.

More information will follow as it's available.

I would like to personally thank each and every person that assisted in the search for Maci! It is my sincere honor to be your sheriff.

Thank you!

Sheriff Jason Frederick
http://www.kpax.com/story/31332746/amber-alert-issued-for-abducted-child-in-wolf-point

WONDERFUL --- Glad you're safe little one. Most kids never get to live long enough to tell their...Once I was kidnapped story. <3

suspect in the abduction of a four-year-old girl taken while playing in a park on Montana's Fort Peck Indian Reservation was charged Tuesday with kidnapping, attempted murder and aggravated sexual assault of a minor.

John William Lieba pleaded not guilty to the charges during an initial appearance in Fort Peck Tribal Court, court officials said. Judge Marvin Youpee ordered him held without bail.

Lieba, 20, is accused of forcibly removing the girl from the park on Friday night and holding her against her will 'for a significant period of time,' according to a criminal complaint filed by Fort Peck Chief Prosecutor Adrienne Weinberger.

During that time, Lieba raped and attempted to strangle the girl at an undisclosed location in or around the town of Wolf Point on the northeastern Montana reservation, according to the complaint.

He faces up to nine years in prison and $45,000 in fines if convicted on all three counts, according to the complaint.

Federal charges also are anticipated in the case, FBI Special Agent Todd Palmer said.

The Associated Press is withholding the girl's name because she is an alleged victim of sexual assault.

The suspect was apprehended while driving around Wolf Point on Saturday, after being identified by witnesses to the abduction.

After an intensive search, the girl was found a day later at an undisclosed location about six miles from the abduction site, according to the FBI. The federal agency is jointly investigating the case with the Fort Peck Tribal Police and Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office.
[...]
It was not immediately clear who represented the suspect during his Tuesday court appearance. County officials said Lieba was being held at the tribal jail, and he could not be reached directly for comment.

The federal government has jurisdiction over many crimes on Indian reservations. Potential punishments in federal court typically are far more severe than in tribal court.

Palmer said the victim was in a safe location but released no further details. After an initial health assessment on the reservation, the girl was to be taken to Billings for further examination, Allmer said.
LINK

Kidnapping, attempted murder and sexual assault of a minor. Those are his charges.
He faces up to 9 years if convicted of all 3?!? :jawdrop:

No shit crime is rampant on reservations. There's no repercussions.
I'm glad the FBI is looking at federal charges. That tribal court penalty is utter bullshit. :mad:

why is nothing done about it?

I see you already answered yourself, but there are other ways the government tries to help. For one, my mom is working on a reservation right now and the govt in return is paying off her student loans. She says she has a lot of sad patients but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Not as bad? Even the medicine men rape their children (Chipps case was a big one). I think it's like 80-90% of American Indian women are raped. That's pretty bad.

I'm telling you, my mom lives it. She works in the urgent care clinic on a reservation, and she's not one to sugar coat anything. I believe her.

Poor baby . I was pleased when she was found but I'm so sad to read she suffered .

Btw - why did he ' Almost' strangle her and not finish he job - I bet he was leaving her to go back for more later on .

I'm only shocked at the 9 years prediction because I'm used to seeing the USA give stricter penalties than here. He is an absolute danger to children and shouldn't be freed .

Nine years for the rape of a baby girl and attempted murder??? What the hell. Those should be life in prison charges. This guy doesn't belong back on the streets anywhere ever.

Don't act like this man is already convicted, he's been charged, remember this is america, inocent until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't be so quick to judge the accused, I know him, I know in my heart there is nothing that could have forced this young man to do such a thing to a child. But his mama's boyfriend, he's already a convicted child molestor, I have no doubt he's the real monster behind this. Oh and yes I've been on the rez, and I love all my family and friends there, but it really isn't as bad as you hear, it's actually way way worse.

He faces up to nine years in prison and $45,000 in fines if convicted on all three counts
kidnapping, attempted murder and aggravated sexual assault of a minor.

Indian reservations and tribal leaders- "we don't care about children being raped."

There's absolutely no denying that.

Ooh, found it. Apparently, when white folks tried to assimilate indian children by sending them to boarding schools, they were subjected to widespread and prolonged physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Yay, white people! Decimating entire cultures for generations!

This has nothing to do with the failure of these people to get their act together nowadays. It has nothing to do with the pathetic sentences or overrall judicial failures in these communities. It has nothign to do with the choice abusers make under their own free will.

http://www.krtv.com/story/35128547/lieba-convicted-of-kidnapping-and-raping-a-poplar-girl
BILLINGS -

John Lieba, accused of kidnapping and raping a 4-year-old Poplar girl, was found guilty on Tuesday, according to U.S. Department of Justice spokesperson Keri Leggett.

Lieba, 21 years old, kidnapped the girl from a park in Wolf Point in February of 2016.
13596587_G.jpg

He was found guilty on the charges of kidnapping, aggravated sexual abuse, and assault resulting in serious bodily injury.
[....]
Lieba refused to accept a plea agreement.

Lieba could be sentenced to 65 years in prison.

He will be held in federal custody until his sentencing date, which is scheduled for August 3rd.

Don't act like this man is already convicted, he's been charged, remember this is america, inocent until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't be so quick to judge the accused, I know him, I know in my heart there is nothing that could have forced this young man to do such a thing to a child. But his mama's boyfriend, he's already a convicted child molestor, I have no doubt he's the real monster behind this. Oh and yes I've been on the rez, and I love all my family and friends there, but it really isn't as bad as you hear, it's actually way way worse.
Hes been found guilty.

My first thought too. Sounds more like it, 65 years- yes it does..

I hope gets all 65, and he serves every single one . In general population, with baby raper tattooed on his forehead.

My first thought too. Sounds more like it, 65 years- yes it does..

I hope gets all 65, and he serves every single one . In general population, with baby raper tattooed on his forehead.
gen pop federal with allot of other Indians that don't like child molestors

July 26, 2017
42 years!
A jury convicted him on counts of kidnapping a minor, aggravated sexual abuse and assault resulting in serious bodily injury on a minor.

Judge Brian Morris sentenced Lieba to 500 months in prison on each count, to be served concurrently.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...33c52b2f014_story.html?utm_term=.3769d3a18ba4

Bruises and burst blood vessels on her head and neck indicated Lieba had tried to strangle the girl, according to law enforcement officers and doctors who examined her.

The sexual assault injured the girl and infected her with an incurable sexually transmitted disease, said Dr. Cynthia Burrows of the Billings Clinic who examined the girl and testified at Lieba's April trial.

'The child will forever be reminded of this trauma,' Assistant US Attorney Ryan Weldon wrote in a sentencing memo to U.S. District Judge Brian Morris. 'The United States without hesitation recommends life in prison. Lieba, through his actions, forced every parent in Montana to confront their worst nightmare.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730710/Rapist-sentenced-42-years-attack-four-year-girl.html

Last edited:
Some of those Native Americans can be real porkers at too early an age...it's a shame. I don't know if it's their diet, or what.
Poverty diets are too high in carbs.

"The sexual assault injured the girl and infected her with an incurable sexually transmitted disease..."

AIDS?

Last edited:
http://www.inquisitr.com/4392320/ma...b&utm_campaign=right_rail_desktop_sidebar_top

John Lieba had refused to follow the suggestions of his attorneys and take a plea agreement. The 22-year-old had tried to claim insanity, but was found competent to stand trial. A jury convicted him in three days on counts of aggravated sexual abuse, assault resulting in severe bodily injuries as well as kidnapping a minor. The presiding judge sentenced Leiba to 500 months in prison on each count.

Although he deserved more time for the crime thank goodness this fool refused the plea deal.

Back