• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 4-month-old child who died in September was the victim of homicide, an autopsy has ruled.

The victim’s name was Landon Helmick.

He was discovered not breathing on Sept. 30.

“He was transported by ambulance to Mercy Hospital, where he died,” the coroner’s office said. “A postmortem examination was conducted and the cause of death was smothering and the manner was homicide.”

The Kern County Sheriff's Office said a person of interest in the case has been identified and has been interviewed.

Landon was a twin.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2019
Prosecutors have filed charges against two men who are alleged to have had multiple drugs in their system as they watched over twin 4-month-old boys, one who died and another who suffered injuries in September of last year.

Brandon Little, 24, and Jamie Aguero, 26, are each charged with two counts of willful cruelty to a child.

According to a probable cause declaration filed in the case, the two men were responsible for the care of Landon Helmick and his twin brother on Sept. 30, 2018.

Landon was found not breathing and was taken to Mercy Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

An autopsy determined the child died from smothering and his death was a homicide. His brother suffered bruising to his face and broken blood vessels in his eyes, according to the declaration.

The document says Little admitted to drinking alcohol and using cocaine and marijuana while caring for the children. A urine test for Aguero showed he tested positive for amphetamines, cocaine and cannabinoids, according to the declaration.
UPDATE: Little and Aguero have pleaded not guilty. Each is being held on $1 million bail.

1587820890902.png

Last edited:
1588056753036.png

Mom has a boyfriend and at children (that survived)

The gofund me raised
$3,775

for what?

Two men accused of being intoxicated while watching over 4-month-old twins — one of whom died from smothering — pleaded no contest Thursday to child cruelty charges.

Brandon Little, 26, and Jamie Aguero, 28, each pleaded no contest to two counts of willful cruelty to a child, according to court records. They’re scheduled to be sentenced April 13.

The two men were responsible for the care of Landon Helmick and his twin brother on Sept. 30, 2018, at a home on South J Street.

An autopsy determined he died from smothering.

His brother suffered bruising to his face and broken blood vessels in his eyes, according to a charging document.

Little admitted to drinking alcohol and using cocaine and marijuana while caring for the children, according to the document. A urine test for Aguero showed he tested positive for amphetamines, cocaine and cannabinoids, the report said.
1615528416064.png
Little and Aguero

Mom had this to say
I lost an entire life time with my baby, & you only lose just a part of yours. I truly hope regret & misery fills your life, the same way it has mine.
I hope that shit eats you alive every fucking day knowing what happened to my boys that night, what you caused.
I don’t care if this is harsh, so was losing my son.
This is something that’s been weighing heavy on me the last few days.
These are the only THREE pictures I have of just Landon & I. Just three. Sure, I have plenty of pictures of him with other people, or with his brother, or of him & his brother with me, but I only have three of just him & I.
It broke my heart going through & not being able to find anymore.
So I just want to say, take the picture.
It doesn’t matter how you look, what you’re wearing, where you are, take the picture.
You never know what’s gonna happen 5 minutes, an hour, 2 days, after you take that picture. For all you know, it could be your last.
So take as many pictures as you can.
& cherish them.
Don’t only have three.
1615553333926.jpeg
1615553413454.png

At their sentencing hearing Brandon Little, 26, received seven years and four months in prison while his booty munching partner, Jamie Aguero, 28, got five years and four months.

At their sentencing hearing Brandon Little, 26, received seven years and four months in prison while his booty munching partner, Jamie Aguero, 28, got five years and four months.

Hopefully mom has become a better judge of character and is keeping the surviving twin safe.

Back