• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and her four month-old were stabbed to death before their home was set on fire.

According to Shelby County Deputies, that's what happened to Heather and Bentley Cook Friday morning inside their home in Shelby County.

25 year-old Enoch Zarceno-Turner is charged with Arson, Aggravated Child Abuse, and Murder in the case of 32 year-old Heather Cook and four month-old Bentley Cook.

According to the affidavit, when SCSO arrived on the scene they found Heather and Bentley stabbed to death. Their home had been intentionally set on fire, mainly where the Cooks lifeless bodies laid.

Heather’s sister was the one who found them. According to the affidavit, she told deputies Zarceno-Turner is Bentley’s father, and the pair were arguing over custody issues.

On August 31, just two weeks ago, a Facebook account seemingly belonging to Heather Cook took to a single mothers Facebook page to vent.

The post reads: “when I got pregnant it was by someone I had just began seeing. When I told him I was pregnant, he asked me to ‘remedy the situation.’ My son was born 4 ½ months ago and the father has never even attempted to see him.”

The post goes on to say Heather filed for child support and the father was served for DNA testing. Adding, “he can’t believe that I’m asking for any support for a baby he helped to create."
1568572900754.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem with people like these. Bear with me while I vent a lil.

First off, if he didn't wanna have a baby, he should have kept his dick in his pants, or at LEAST strapped up. Then once the girl is pregnant he expects her to abort the child. Everybody don't believe in abortion. Who the hell does he think he is to make such a demand??? Then it doesn't even look like he offered to pay for it with his cheap ass.

Now for her. WHYYYYYYYY are you sleeping with a man you barely know unprotected ANYWAY? STDs are REAL people. This all could have been avoided with 2 words: birth control....here's another 2 words: Plan B.

The only one I feel sorry for is that baby. Because we have two stupid, irresponsible "adults", a cutie booty is dead.

I have a problem with people like these. Bear with me while I vent a lil.

First off, if he didn't wanna have a baby, he should have kept his dick in his pants, or at LEAST strapped up. Then once the girl is pregnant he expects her to abort the child. Everybody don't believe in abortion. Who the hell does he think he is to make such a demand??? Then it doesn't even look like he offered to pay for it with his cheap ass.

Now for her. WHYYYYYYYY are you sleeping with a man you barely know unprotected ANYWAY? STDs are REAL people. This all could have been avoided with 2 words: birth control....here's another 2 words: Plan B.

The only one I feel sorry for is that baby. Because we have two stupid, irresponsible "adults", a cutie booty is dead.
This^^^

You won the internet, @Prettypink513 .

Didn't want to pay child support?

Spend that time in prison. 21 x .85 (good behavior) = ~18.

That's minimum... Any other sentencing, consecutive!

Didn't want to pay child support?

Spend that time in prison. 21 x .85 (good behavior) = ~18.

That's minimum... Any other sentencing, consecutive!
well he took 2 lives so it should be 25 to life and has to serve 25 full years before posibilty of parole if any xs 2 .. it is not a sale not 2 for the price of one so consecutive live sentences ..

Back