• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can talk (not well) when I'm having an asthma attack, although it feels like I'm dying.
I have asthma too. Pepper spray at a concert caused a bad asthma attack once. I was so thankful I had an inhaler in my pocket. I can't imagine if the cops/security had tried to put me in a choke hold when I was already fighting just to breathe. Lack of oxygen makes people panic and act like they normally wouldn't.

Spike Lee: 'Do the Right Thing' for chokehold victim Eric Garner
Brooklyn-raised director posts cell footage of Staten Island's dad's fatal confrontation with police mixed with explosive riot scene from his iconic movie.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/spike-lee-chokehold-victim-eric-garner-article-1.1877724
So...this idiot wants people to burn down an Italian restaurant, because some lardass criminal had a heart-attack?

But it's OK for certain individuals to be racist assholes with government approval, you'll get invited to the white house and MSNBC will even give you your own show

Al Sharpton’s history of hate is so voluminous and well documented, where does one even begin?

The time he disparaged Jews as “diamond merchants” during the unrest of the infamous Crown Heights riots?

Or when Sharpton tried goading NYC’s Jewish community into an all-out fistfight,saying“If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house”?

How about referring to the Jewish owner of Freddy’s Fashion Mart, Fred Harari, as a “white interloper” for seeking to expand his business in Harlem? (You may have heard of Freddy’s. It was also known as theHarlem Massacre. One of Sharpton’s followers also disapproved of the “white interloper” andburnedthe store to the ground, murdering eight people including himself.)

But those tirades were just Sharpton’s anti-semitic ones. He’s alsosermonizedon “Greek homos” and “crackas” as well asbombardedformer NYC Mayor David Dinkins with a barrage of N-bombs.

dailysurge.com/2014/05/video-al-sharpton-defends-history-hate-one-jew/#pAL06FeSKLrXSHRG.99

But it's OK for certain individuals to be racist assholes with government approval, you'll get invited to the white house and MSNBC will even give you your own show

Have you read the stories that Sharpton has been being paid by the CIA/FBI to be out front but make sure no accomplishments are really being made?? LoL Looks like they are getting their moneys worth because he is truly not worth the chemical processing he uses in his hair! He, Jesse and the Mohammed(sp) Islam guy aren't worth the paper their birth certificates were printed on...as humans or especially as a leader of anything other than the 'who can father a child with their side piece faster?' IMO I hate to hear about 'leaders' for the Black community....teach the kids to lead themselves and they won't ever fall for the BS of most of our nations leaders ( I won't even touch on the political leaders...We are all aware of their exceptional levels of continuing BS....

The medical examiner has ruled that the chokehold of a police officer on a New York City man last month caused his death.

Medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer said Friday that Eric Garner's July 17 death has been ruled a homicide.

Bolcer says his death was caused by "the compression of his chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police." She says asthma and heart disease were contributing factors.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/official-police-chokehold-caused-nyc-mans-death-24811609

I once faked a seizure while being arrested as soon as the cop let go of me I got up and darted and I was a 5'4 18 year old girl soaking wet I weighted 105 lbs. I imagine if I were as large as this man was they would have guarded me better but they under estimated my tiny self so I got away .... I left my shoes and coat behind, they were a lot cheaper to replace than my bail would have been. The point of that little story is that people claim they can't breathe or that some other shit is happening to them all the time so they don't get arrested. For themost part I'm gonna side with the cop and say better safe than sorry. I don't know what this guys background was but if desperate enough people do crazy shit. What if he said he couldn't breathe cop let's go so he can take a breath and whips out a knife and stabs the cop. You never know with people and I'm sure this cop just thought he was faking, sucks that the guy died but he took that chance when he decided to break the law

I once faked a seizure while being arrested as soon as the cop let go of me I got up and darted and I was a 5'4 18 year old girl soaking wet I weighted 105 lbs. I imagine if I were as large as this man was they would have guarded me better but they under estimated my tiny self so I got away .... I left my shoes and coat behind, they were a lot cheaper to replace than my bail would have been. The point of that little story is that people claim they can't breathe or that some other shit is happening to them all the time so they don't get arrested. For themost part I'm gonna side with the cop and say better safe than sorry. I don't know what this guys background was but if desperate enough people do crazy shit. What if he said he couldn't breathe cop let's go so he can take a breath and whips out a knife and stabs the cop. You never know with people and I'm sure this cop just thought he was faking, sucks that the guy died but he took that chance when he decided to break the law
In this case the issue is an illegal choke hold used by the cop

Cop who put Eric Garner into a chokehold is "distraught" : police union president
Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Pat Lynch says officer Daniel Pantaleo never intended to kill Garner. The bystander who videotaped the incident, Ramsey Orta, 22, was busted carrying a loaded firearm late Saturday night, authorities said.
2jeyb0g.jpg
The cop who killed Eric Garner is "distraught" over the death, police union president Pat Lynch said Sunday.

"I had the opportunity to speak with [police officer Daniel Pantaleo], he's distraught over it,"said Lynch, president of the Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, on a Sunday morning radio show hosted by correction union president Norman Seabrook.

"No one wants to have to deal with the fact that someone died because of something they had to do. It's a terrible loss," Lynch added.

But Garner's family was not sympathetic.

"He didn't listen to my son when he told him he couldn't breathe," Garner's mother, Gwen Carr, 65, said. "My son said it 11 times. So how could he be truly apologetic?"

On Friday, the city's Medical Examiner ruled Garner's death a homicide.

[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/killed-eric-garner-distraught-article-1.1890415

Man who filmed cop's fatal chokehold arrested on gun charges
A man who captured video of the fatal confrontation between New York police and Eric Garner was arrested Saturday night on gun possession charges at a Staten Island hotel, according to a law enforcement official.
Ramsey Orta, 22, was a friend of Garner,
[...]
after a police officer used a chokehold while arresting Garner, who was accused of selling cigarettes illegally. Orta's cell phone video showed Garner
[...]
Orta is being charged with criminal possession of an unloaded weapon because he did not have a permit to carry a concealed weapon
[...]
Orta was arrested leaving the hotel after police said they saw him passing an object to his girlfriend, who placed it in her waistband, according to the source. Police stopped them both and recovered a gun from the girlfriend's waistband
The girlfriend was also charged with possessing the gun, in addition to a marijuana charge
[...]
The gun, a .25 caliber Norton semiautomatic handgun, was reported stolen in Michigan in 2007
[....]
Police were at the hotel because it's a known drug location
[...]
The source said it was only after the arrest that police realized Orta filmed the deadly confrontation with Garner when he told police, "You're only mad at me because I filmed your boy."
[...]
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/03/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death-cameraman/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

who cares if the video taper was arrested?? what does that have to do with anything? It doesn't make the video less valid...
B/c his wife is claiming it was a set up by the NYPD. I tried to find the article where I read this, couldn't. She's saying this 17 yr old "popped up" after the video and cops have been shining floodlights into his house. IMO, just cuz she enters the picture and says I want drugs and a gun, he didn't have to do it. Plus he's got three current charges pending prior to this anyway.

who cares if the video taper was arrested?? what does that have to do with anything? It doesn't make the video less valid...
B/c his wife is claiming it was a set up by the NYPD. I tried to find the article where I read this, couldn't. She's saying this 17 yr old "popped up" after the video and cops have been shining floodlights into his house. IMO, just cuz she enters the picture and says I want drugs and a gun, he didn't have to do it. Plus he's got three current charges pending prior to this anyway.
It doesn't matter as far as the vid, but I agree the cops will come after you anyway they can, anytime you fuck with them
I've known too many cops in my day and know how they react to anything even remotely negative and it's not the bad apple its the majority, the blue code is what it is, they're family you're the enemy

It doesn't matter as far as the vid, but I agree the cops will come after you anyway they can, anytime you fuck with them
I've known too many cops in my day and know how they react to anything even remotely negative and it's not the bad apple its the majority, the blue code is what it is, they're family you're the enemy
I'm leaving that one alone. :)

because its part of the story and the updates
also my thread Ill update
If nothing else Morbid and @Jaded will tell you I update my threads until they are finished in court

Last edited:
I can only hit agree once, therefore:
AGREE, AGREE, AGREE, AGREE!
pissed me right off because people that never post then when they do its to bitch about nothing
Really ???? Why???
its part of a very controversial case thats being watched from every angle

Sorry, don't have a link....but I just saw on TV that the GJ decided there will be no indictment.

here we go again and the NYC riots will make Ferguson look like pre schoolers
I just hope they watched and learned and dont riot but I have a bad feeling

Back