• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
But in this case we are talking about cops caught on camera doing this, a preliminary investigation should be completed quite quickly, honestly a matter of days to a week and for that period the cops should be without pay. From there, I don't know.:shrug:

Cops caught on camera...arresting a man on suspicion of criminal activity...a man who weighed over three hundred pounds. It is not uncommon for obese persons to suffer from cardiac arrest. The fact that he was being arrested and died of a heart attack is immediately turned into a hate crime by the hate police crowd. Ridiculous.

Well...he wasn't executed. He weighed over three-hundred pounds and suffered a cardiac arrest upon being detained on suspicion of criminal activity. The deceased had three cases pending in court, and was arrested while on bail for selling untaxed cigarettes. It does not seem beyond the realm of understanding that an obese man might suffer a cardiac arrest in such a situation. It is hardly an execution.

You are not objecting to the police officers being investigated for this, though. Are you? And his being overweight does not make him not-poor or his family less deserving of protection by the state, surely?

The fact that he was being arrested and died of a heart attack is immediately turned into a hate crime by the hate police crowd.
I never called it a hate crime.

Every person who dies, does in fact die from cardiac arrest, you die because your heart has stopped beating. Shot in the head, you still are only dead when your heart stops beating. So, with that in mind had the criminal not been put in a choke hold for the length of time that he was then it stands to reason that his heart would have continued beating until he died from a McDonald's overdose.

I never called it a hate crime.

Every person who dies, does in fact die from cardiac arrest, you die because your heart has stopped beating. Shot in the head, you still are only dead when your heart stops beating. So, with that in mind had the criminal not been put in a choke hold for the length of time that he was then it stands to reason that his heart would have continued beating until he died from a McDonald's overdose.
All this beating and no one cuming only going, what a bummer

You are not objecting to the police officers being investigated for this, though. Are you? And his being overweight does not make him not-poor or his family less deserving of protection by the state, surely?

I am not in objection to them being investigated and exonerated. Poverty does not excuse irresponsibility. I understand that persons on the left romanticise the poor and "disenfranchised" (as they view them), but this fellow was, simply put, a fucking pig. Of course, I once enjoyed eating pork and pork related foods. This was before my illness. When confronted with this illness, I adjusted my diet accordingly. I also never participated in criminal activities...except for that time that I kicked a parking metre...and those banks I robbed in Decatur, Danville and Terre Haute. We all have free will. This fellow did not have to violate the law in order to purchase more double cheeseburgers. My only hope...is that he did not breed. Of course, it is unfathomable that an adult male negroe did not procreate. In closing...I would like to state...categorically...that I support Our Troops and a lower corporate tax rate.

Last edited:
I enjoy reading the ignorance encapsulated by such beautiful words from people who know not enough to realize that all the things you hate and despise about any one culture...ALL cultures participate in. It is not possible to hate another without carrying that hate with you constantly. No one anywhere is important or effecting enough for me to allow hate to run rampart in myself and life. But OH! what fun it is to read it and see the disdain one most assuredly has for themselves. I dislike a lot of shit but I do not put forth the energy to search out sources of hate and propagate those feelings onto any group. Afterall we can only change and affect ourselves and every one else must choose their change/evolvement.

I enjoy reading the ignorance encapsulated by such beautiful words from people who know not enough to realize that all the things you hate and despise about any one culture...ALL cultures participate in. It is not possible to hate another without carrying that hate with you constantly. No one anywhere is important or effecting enough for me to allow hate to run rampart in myself and life. But OH! what fun it is to read it and see the disdain one most assuredly has for themselves. I dislike a lot of shit but I do not put forth the energy to search out sources of hate and propagate those feelings onto any group. Afterall we can only change and affect ourselves and every one else must choose their change/evolvement.

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Errr.....? Was this directed at me?

I don't hate. Waste of energy, and it diminishes me. Just thought I should say that, in case it hadn't come across that way.

Errr.....? Was this directed at me?

I don't hate. Waste of energy, and it diminishes me. Just thought I should say that, in case it hadn't come across that way.

No, no no....not directed at any particular person. I was inspired by the rosiness <3 of Pete's <3 'I hate most everything' demeanor.

woah. I was going to talk about police brutality but this just became a love fest. So odd how romance and strangulation go hand in hand.:rolleyes:

This is horrible. What an agonizing way to die. This guy was breaking the law...ok.. but he wasn't like ......selling crack to a six year old. He was making a couple of bucks selling stolen cigarettes. (smokers are being ripped off by being overcharged which creates this tobacco black market to begin with) hardly a reason to violently restrict his breathing with a deadly choke hold.

That's just it, @Dscottwhitaker. I see by your profile pic that you are not tiny. You and I both know that people see tall and/or big people and automatically assume we're violent. I have been told I intimidate people. I'm not even trying to. I am a 6ft , 225lb female. I guarantee if i were stopped by the police i'd likely be thrown to the ground.

asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia

I am a 40 year old woman, Navy vet, two children and more than one sexual relationship under my belt. I say all this (not to disgust anyone :hungover:) because I had a 22 year old co-worker educate me on the choking during sex phenom. I guess I AM vanilla :eek:....because I do not have that much faith to allow someone permission to perpetrate violence on me for a tidal wave when I already enjoy experiencing tidal waves sans the bruising! This coworker also believes that bisexual relationships are the norm today as experimenting and can only lead to a better committment once she decides to be committed. I just point and laugh at her; the 'folly of youth!' I tell her she is more likely to have a partner who either 1) wants to keep it spicy, even when she is done playing or 2) a partner who is jealous and untrusting of ANY of her relationships as she does not seem discriminatory in her pickings. BUT what do I know? Other than her first husband at 19 years of age was both of these types of guys, when he wanted to control her he was jealous of everyone. When he was divorcing her but they were still sexing because "he knows how she likes it" he kept bringing chicks home 'for her' even after she said she wanted to choose them herself. MESSY!

I am 'old school' and not into vandalizing my body for sport as she and her group of friends say is their 'norm' (She has many tattoos and they all began as someone she was dating name, then have to be covered then rinse and repeat....I can't wait until she is 40 so I can bring all this up again! (I can be petty :devil:)

That's just it, @Dscottwhitaker. I see by your profile pic that you are not tiny. You and I both know that people see tall and/or big people and automatically assume we're violent. I have been told I intimidate people. I'm not even trying to. I am a 6ft , 225lb female. I guarantee if i were stopped by the police i'd likely be thrown to the ground.
flash your bewbs they let you go

Back