• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Phoenix boy was hospitalized with severe injuries and his mother's boyfriend has been arrested on suspicion of abusing the child, according to Maricopa County court documents.

Steven Darrell Nelson, 25, was arrested by Phoenix police at his home near Union Hills Drive and Seventh Street in Phoenix on Tuesday, court documents say.

Nelson was booked on charges of child abuse involving the 4-year-old, officials said.

According to court records, the abuse occurred between Feb. 1 and 3.

The child was hospitalized for three weeks at Phoenix Children's Hospital with multiple injuries, including a broken leg, hair pulled out at the roots, multiple bruises in various stages of healing, a lacerated liver and a bowel perforation, among other injuries, according to court documents.

The boy's injuries were reported by a third party who was not identified in court records.

The boy's mother denied that she or Nelson hurt the child; however, the boy told police Nelson was responsible for his injuries, according to court records.

"Steven hurt me," the child told police, the court records say.

Nelson admitted to police that he had hurt the boy but "in a playful manner," and that he hoped he and the child could one day be friends, according to the court records.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ers-broken-bones-internal-injuries/451342002/
[doublepost=1522728617,1522728493][/doublepost]
nelson-knxv-cwd-820x430.jpg

. The boy's injuries were reported by a third party who was not identified in court records.
Thank you, who ever you are.
More than likely, you saved this boy's life.

. The boy's mother denied that she or Nelson hurt the child; however, the boy told police Nelson was responsible for his injuries, according to court records.
charge her. If this baby was telling the police who hurt him then you know he was sure telling his mother. Fuck her. Arrest her.

Bitch tossing her kid under the bus eh?
Park one on her.
Charge her sorry ass along with the Skillex looking nihilist and lock them away forever.
Let him be friends with his cellmate.

... multiple injuries, including a broken leg, hair pulled out at the roots, multiple bruises in various stages of healing, a lacerated liver and a bowel perforation, among other injuries ... Nelson admitted ... he had hurt the boy, but in a playful manner ...

636573402874274204-T444572-030000.jpg

2018 Arizona Rough-Housing Champion Steven Darrell Nelson, (Pre-School Division)
Yo, turdbasket, how can you pull hair out by the roots in a playful manner?

Last edited:
Yo, turdbasket, how can you pull hair out by the roots in a playful manner?

All of those injuries and it's the hair that couldn't be playful? I'm more worried about the playfully lacerated liver..... or wanting to be friends with a 4yo after you perforate his fricken bowel. Poor kid.... I think this world is fucked, can we just start a new one?

Yeah, no. I don't see that happening in the near -- or distant -- or any possible -- future.

I really hope you're right, but we have already seen his mom defending this turd. I have a sick feeling in my stomach that he'll be back in this kids life before too long.

All of those injuries and it's the hair that couldn't be playful? I'm more worried about the playfully lacerated liver..... or wanting to be friends with a 4yo after you perforate his fricken bowel. Poor kid.... I think this world is fucked, can we just start a new one?
I was wondering if I should have used that injury for my comment, because it might be misconstrued, I am sorry it was. The reason I picked that one was because of my experience in emergency medicine. Individually, all the other injuries could have happened to a rambunctious 4 year old boy in innocent, isolated incidents, even a lacerated liver or a perforated bowel can be accidental, I've seen it. I've never seen fist-fulls of hair pulled from a 4 year old boy's head, let alone most adults, that wasn't maliciously intentional. Most parents cut pre-school boy's hair short for easy care and maintenance and its very difficult to accidentally grip and pull short hair so hard and long enough to rip them out, so to me that's a singular indication of intentional abuse. I'm sorry if you thought I was understating the serious of the child's other injuries, that was not my intention.

Looks like someone knocked his face out of alignment with a good punch ..
When he gets to prison, maybe someone there can correct it ..
Or get a good hold of that small tuft of length. Looks like enough to grab whilst pounding from behind. Not that I would know :angelic:

@Craygor
Your comment makes perfect sense, but you left out one pertinent adjective...
Most decent parents trim young boys hair short for efficiency. Junkie parents don't think like that. So It's very likely there was an overgrown handful to yank out by the roots. :(:(
The boy probably only got his hair cut when he visited grandma, but he hadn't visited her lately because "mom" could not explain all the bruises....

Last edited:
Back