• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother has been charged with murder in the death of her 4-month-old baby in Pennsylvania.

Nadirah Al-Kaabah, 35, admitted to beating the child, Nyeem Kitchen, with objects inside a bedroom in North Philadelphia, police say.

Al-Kaabah also has 16 prior arrests, including one for aggravated assault, according to police.

Officers were called to the home just before 9:30 a.m. Saturday.

The baby's mother was brought in for questioning but she wasn't formally arrested until she finally told police what happened.

"She admitted to beating her child with objects that were located inside the bedroom. Nadirah Al-Kaabah was subsequently charged with murder and related offenses," Captain Jason Smith from the Philadelphia Police Homicide Division said.

The child's father, Sylvester Kitchen, said, "I miss my son," when talking about the baby boy.

Kitchen said he knew his former girlfriend was stressed out as a new mother, but he never imagined anything like this would happen.

During an exclusive interview with WPVI-TV, he thought out loud, "Why didn't she tell nobody? She could have gave that baby away to somebody. She could have given him to me. She had to do that and now two families are messed up. My family and her family."

The baby's father said he can now only wonder if there was anything he could've done to prevent this.

"I asked her, I was like, 'You want me to take the baby? She said, 'No, nobody taking my baby.' All she had to do is say, 'I'm tired, take him,' and he would still be alive," he said.
1568203474581.png
1568203504041.png

I 100% would have asked what room the kid was murdered in, thanks for putting it in the title @Sugar Cookie .

"I asked her, I was like, 'You want me to take the baby? She said, 'No, nobody taking my baby.' All she had to do is say, 'I'm tired, take him,' and he would still be alive," he said.

I really hate this specific breed of narcissistic cunt. They're usually the absolute bitchiest of sMothers and have NOTHING going on in their lives, so they want to be that kid's entire planet.

People need more hobbies.

Latest posts

Back