• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Double post?

I'm surprised the media isn't all over it 24/7 this story has everything the media gobbles up.

Katherine “Baby Kate” Phillips has been missing since June 29, 2011 and the investigation continues. Information revealed by Kate’s mother, Ariel Courtland, says that Sean Michael Phillips, the man believed to be Kate’s father, did not want his parents to know they had another daughter. At the time of Kate’s disappearance, she was four-months-old.

Sean Phillips, 21, and Ariel Courtland, 19, have a 3 ½ year old child together. At this point, it is unclear why Phillips was adamant that he didn’t want to acknowledge Kate as his child. He had plans to deploy with the military but now those plans are on hold as he is sitting in a jail cell being held on kidnapping charges. Earlier on June 29, 2011, Phillips took a DNA test to establish paternity. He had offered to give Courtland a ride to the hospital with Kate so she could take her paternity test as well. Instead of going to the hospital, however, he drove Ariel and the baby to the Department of Human Services where he stated he wanted to give the baby up for adoption.

Producer for the Nancy Grace show explained the events as follows, “They were scheduled to go take a paternity test. The alleged baby`s father, Sean Phillips, had actually already taken his test. They were at the mother`s apartment complex. Mom goes up to get the stroller for the baby, comes back down, and Phillips and the baby are gone. There`s no sign of them.

Advertisement

“We`ve just learned the reports are that just hours before the alleged abduction, the kidnapper, Sean Phillips, tried to get baby Kate given up for adoption. The mother refused. That`s when they went back to the apartment, and that`s when Sean Phillips allegedly abducted the baby. “

Nancy Grace asked for further explanation from Matt Zarrell. Continuing he said, “OK. Mom and the baby and the baby`s alleged father, Sean Phillips, are all in the parking lot in Sean Phillips`s car outside Mom`s apartment. They`re arguing over the paternity of the baby. Sean Phillips does not want the baby to take a paternity test. There are reports that he doesn`t want to tell his parents that he`s the father of this baby.”

Ariel Courtland called 911 five minutes after Phillips fled her apartment with the baby. He was found several hours later at his parents’ house yet there was no sign of Baby Kate.

If you have any information regarding Baby Kate’s whereabouts or the case you are asked to contact the Mason Oceana dispatch at 1-231-869-5858 or the Ludington Police Department at 1-231- 843-3425 .

Continue reading on Examiner.com Baby Kate’s father didn’t want his parents to know she was born - National Amber Alerts | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/amber-alert...78_10150261342464406#f127eea0c8#ixzz1SvRNmyXo

So I read earlier he didnt want to go into the army after all
Some thought this was a way to stay home
If shes found alive and well(AS I HOPE SHE IS)
Will he now not be able to join the army b/c hes been in jail??
How does that work in the States??

Perhaps desertion from the military as well as any other charges the military has in addition to all the civilian charges?

So that would mean regular court and military court.

nf7cw5s.jpg
PiFCOqU.jpg
GF8eAo5.jpg
The mother of a 5-month-old Ludington baby missing since June 29 testified Wednesday that in the weeks before the baby allegedly was abducted by her father, he urged her to give the baby up for adoption.

The preliminary examination of the alleged abductor, Sean Michael Phillips, began Wednesday morning and was to include testimony from law enforcement authorities who worked the case.
[...]

The infant's mother, Ariel Courtland, 19, questioned by Mason County Prosecutor Paul Spaniola and Phillips' attorney, Annette Smedley, essentially said in the weeks before the baby went missing, she and Phillips often argued about giving the child up for adoption.

While Courtland admitted that the two spoke about giving the child up for adoption, she said in the end, it wasn't what she wanted.

Smedley said Courtland continued to call Phillips, visit Phillips and even brought Phillips socks and money to the jail since he's incarcerated, trying to prove that Courtland was in agreement about the adoption and wanted it all along.

Courtland explained during cross examination that she visits Phillips, tells him she loves him and says anything to get him to talk about what he did with "Kate."

“I was trying to get on his good side,”
she said.
[...]
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/08/ready_to_edit_mother_of_missin.html

Courtland said she tried to call Phillips as soon as she realized he had left with Baby Kate and wasn’t coming back.

“I called Sean a lot. He just wasn’t answering the phone. It was going to voicemail,” she said.
[...]

At the end of the nearly four-hour hearing, Wadel bound Phillips over to Mason County 51st Circuit Court on one count of kidnapping a child under 14, a felony punishable up to life or any term of years. His bond of $500,000 cash or surety was continued, and he remains lodged at the Mason County Jail.
[...]

Phillips appeared in an orange jumpsuit, wearing a bullet-proof vest and had his head completely shaven. He occasionally took notes and spoke to his attorney throughout the hearing. He often looked at Courtland while she testified and appeared calm, and showed little emotion.
[...]

Perhaps the biggest bombshell Wednesday came when Courtland admitted she and Phillips had discussed many times, and at length, about giving the infant up for adoption.

However, despite adoption paperwork partially filled out by the young couple — discovered in Courtland’s apartment after the alleged abduction — she adamantly denied having gone through with it.
[...]

“Sean told me if I didn’t put Kate up for adoption, he was going to take Haley and she would never see her again.” Haley Phillips is the couple’s 3 1/2-year-old daughter.

However, Smedley pointed out a voicemail from Courtland to Phillips on the evening of June 28, hours before the infant went missing, in which Courtland asks Phillips if he would want to “take Kate” that night because “after tomorrow it will be too late.”

Courtland didn’t deny leaving that voice mail and reiterated that, in the end, she didn’t want to give the infant up for adoption.
[...]

When questioned by Spaniola about her kind words to Phillips, Courtland said she hoped he would “talk.”

“I was hoping if I said something along the lines of me caring about him, he would talk. I was trying my own tactic. I was saying anything I can possibly say,” Courtland said. “I’m still desperate.”

Spaniola then asked her, “Would you do anything to get her back?”

“Yes,” Courtland replied.

Testimony Wednesday also walked the court through the events of June 29, the last day Courtland saw her daughter.

Courtland said Phillips tried to convince her to give the baby up for adoption, and he didn’t want to get a paternity test that would prove to his parents, Larry and Kimberly Phillips of Victory Township, that that he fathered the child.
[...]

Ludington Police Officer Tony Kuster, who was on duty June 29, testified that he was asked to try and find Phillips after Courtland placed the 911 call, and eventually did so at his parents' home.

Kuster, accompanied by an assisting Mason County Sheriff’s Office deputy, said he observed Phillips standing outside is parents’ attached garage “pacing.” Kuster said when he asked Phillips if he knew where the infant was, Phillips referred to the infant as “it.”

“He said ‘it’ is with Ariel,”
Kuster said.

During questioning around 3:45 p.m., Kuster said Phillips appeared extremely nervous and the deputy with him asked Phillips “to relax.”

Deputy Jordan Hartley said Phillips was "very, very nervous” and at one point assumed a “boxer stance” giving Hartley the impression Phillips might become confrontational.

“At that point, I asked him to relax and calm down and I was afraid he was going to hit (Kuster),” Hartley said.

Hartley said he then performed “a pat down” of Phillips and located Phillips’ cell phone and chewing tobacco and a “bulge in the right cargo pocket of his shorts.”

“I felt that. I asked him, ‘What’s this?’ He said, ‘It’s her clothes.’”

Phillips, who was part of the U.S. National Guard, was set to deploy to Afghanistan in August. He has continued his silence about what happened to the child.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/08/ready_to_edit_court_hearing_pr.html

ZmAgBml.jpg
MxpsRax.jpg
9cakUZ3.jpg

Baby Kate's mother Ariel Courtland / Baby Kate's grandmother, April Lange / Phillips' parents Larry and Kimberly Phillips

The actions of the mother don't sit well with me...she left a voicemail saying it would be too late to spend time with the baby the next day...as if she knew something was going to happen...

and if the sperm donor didn't want to take a paternity test, then why did he take his before the mother even took one??

I think he killed the baby, but mom knew about it or helped dispose of the baby.

Damn, this story breaks my heart.:sad27:

What I don't understand is...
Why did he not want his parents to know he fathered Kate when he already had one child with Kate's mom? Is it really a powerful enough reason to murder a sweet baby girl?
Why would either of them want to hurt Kate when they have another daughter together? Unless Kate is from another man, and he didn't want his parents to know she wasn't his.
If he didn't kill her, why did he have her clothes in his pocket?

The actions of the mother don't sit well with me...she left a voicemail saying it would be too late to spend time with the baby the next day...as if she knew something was going to happen...
I was under the impression that was in reference to the adoption they didn't go through with? Did I read that wrong?

Ludington, Michigan- On August 18, 2011, HLN’s Nancy Grace revisited the case of missing five-month-old Kate Phillips “Baby Kate.” Matt Zarrell, Grace’s producer, confirmed on air that Phillips; family revealed the results of the DNA test, proving he is in fact Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips’ father. Baby Kate’s mother, Ariel Courtland, reported Kate missing on June 29, 2011 after the couple was headed to bring Kate for a DNA test. Courtland has stated that Phillips never believed the infant was his and tried to hide the birth from his parents.
Continue reading on Examiner.com DNA testing confirms Sean Phillips is father of ‘Baby Kate’ (videos) - National US Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...s-is-father-of-baby-kate-videos#ixzz1VVKbo1v0

In a 911 call Courtland stated, “The father of my child took our daughter. And I don`t know where he`s at with her. I was supposed to take her for a DNA test. He just does not want me to bring Kate there because he knows that Kate is his, and he doesn`t want to pay child support for her.â€￾ Authorities found Sean Phillips several hours after the abduction. He was at his parent’s home, without Kate. He refuses to say where she is.

Nancy Grace spoke to her producer live on air and said, “To Matt Zarrell, our producer on the story. DNA -- somebody, can anybody answer the question about the DNA results? Who`s the daddy, Zarrell?

Matt Zarrell revealed the results of the DNA testing, “Yes, Nancy, we can finally answer that question. The family has told us the paternity proves the suspect, Sean Phillips, is baby Kate`s father. There is no question at this point.â€￾ Continuing he stated, “But you have to wonder what happened to baby Kate? Did Sean Phillips give her to a friend? Right now, from our understanding, Sean Phillips has given indications he is not going to reveal any information. He is not talking, but insists that baby Kate is still alive.â€￾

During the August 3, 2011 court hearing, it was learned that upon Phillips’ arrest, officers found Baby Kate’s car seat and diaper bag in the trunk of his car. Kate's clothes were found in his pocket. Phillips has been charged with kidnapping, his bond is set at $500,000. The presiding Judge ruled he is to stand trial.

Now many are split wondering whether Sean Phillips killed the beautiful, precious infant; or whether he was engaged in a Black Market adoption.

Continue reading on Examiner.com DNA testing confirms Sean Phillips is father of ‘Baby Kate’ (videos) - National US Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...s-is-father-of-baby-kate-videos#ixzz1VVKrqbrk

This case absolutely infuriates me! I would just LOVE to beat the answer out of that prick. Or torture him until he tells me. Either way, I hope that poor little girl is found safe. It really saddens me to think that he would be so heartless that he would kill her. I really hope thats not the case at all.. but you never know.. from other stories I've read on here, it is VERY possible. :(

What boils my blood is adults, people with f*ckin issues who use children to get even, revenge, take out anger, or whatever sick dimented thought they have! They use the innocent for their selfish turmoil!!! Scum of the earth, all of them who are guilty! Where could this child be for so long that someone could be just "caring for her quietly.."? This is grimm and he deserves nothing less than hell. As a mom this is the worst nightmare. You love someone, have kids with them...but \when they are angry, financially lost, on drugs, or just in a different place, do you know them? We are not all capable of killing babies and children, oh hell no! But many people are. There are so many posts of dead children, how can we "see" them all? How can we identify the unknown?

We have to pay attention to people. Not live in lala land. Women love to forgive and see the best in a man and vice versa. But overlooking those crucial signs (such as a grown man who loves video games more than reality...) can cost a child their life. Please pay attention to others, listen, don't let an argument turn into tragedy...senseless deaths.

WVcMyxX.jpg
wUb2gYc.jpg
Sean Michael Phillips may have skirted a kidnapping charge in connection with the alleged abduction of the missing 5-month-old Ludington baby, but a judge allowed Phillips to be charged with two additional felonies: Unlawful imprisonment and parental kidnapping.

The kidnapping charge was dismissed by Mason County 51st Circuit Court Judge Richard I. Cooper who agreed with attorney Annette Smedley's argument that the kidnapping charge does not fit the alleged crime against her client who is accused of abducting Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips on June 29.

However, Cooper did allow Mason County Prosecutor Paul Spaniola to amend the kidnapping charge and set bond at $250,000 cash or surety, which keeps Phillips lodged at the Mason County Jail unless his entire bond is posted.
[...]

“There are serious issues that remain pending,” the judge said, justifying the high bond. “The gravity of this situation would support the request for a cash or surety bond.”
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/09/kidnapping_charge_dismissed_ag.html

Phillips, 21, no longer is facing life behind bars in connection with the missing infant Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips, but could spend up to 15 years in prison if convicted of the more serious of two new charges filed against him at the Wednesday court hearing: Unlawful imprisonment.

Phillips was also charged with parental kidnapping, which carries a penalty of one year and one day in jail.
[...]

DNA test results have proven that Phillips is the biological father of the baby who was reported missing by her mother, Ariel Courtland, on June 29. The infant was 5 months old at the time.

Based on the DNA test, Smedley argued that it is “legally impossible to convict" Phillips of kidnapping a child under the age of 14, and therefore the judge should dismiss the charge.
[...]

Authorities haven't been able to locate the child despite expansive searches by authorities and volunteers in the Mason County area.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/09/sean_michael_phillips_to_be_ar.html

Last edited:
Sean Phillips rejects plea deal, will stand trial

LUDINGTON, Mich. (AP) - The father of a baby who has been missing since June in western Michigan has rejected a plea deal and is heading to trial on charges of unlawful imprisonment and parental kidnapping.

Twenty-1-year-old Sean Phillips is jailed on $250,000 bond. He rejected a plea deal at a court hearing Tuesday in Ludington. Terms of the proposed deal weren't disclosed.

The charges carry up to 15 years' imprisonment

http://www.wnem.com/story/15671221/father-in-missing-baby-case-rejects-plea-deal

[MENTION=6175]krissytan[/MENTION] From 10/31

A bout 15 people, dressed mostly in pink, started out at noon Saturday and walked through town with picket signs, seeking attention for Baby Kate, the child missing since the end of June. Katherine Phillips was just four months old when she disappeared.

The group was chanting “Find Baby Kate” and “Justice for Kate” in front of the court house, at the Mason County Jail and locations downtown as well, to gain exposure.

The people at the protest had started a Facebook event page for the protest, and said there were about 70 confirmed to be in attendance. The group was made up of mostly Grand Rapids-area women, in addition to some Ludington people.

“We are here because we don’t believe the Ludington Police are doing everything they can to find Baby Kate,” said Michele Sturm of Door, near Grand Rapids. “They aren’t looking into the case or following new leads.”

Sturm said the group wonders why people aren’t still searching for the baby.

“Just because Sean is locked up, doesn’t mean she is not out there,” said Sturm.

The group feels that Baby Kate’s case has just been swept under the rug and the story has not been in the media enough. They are also upset so much emphasis has been placed on Baby Lisa, another child missing in the national news.

See MARCH, A3

March

From page A1

“Why aren’t they still looking into the case and following up on leads,” said Desiree Muriithi of Grand Rapids.

Sturm said Ludington is afraid of its reputation, “they don’t want negative publicity.”

The group, many of which were a part of the vigil held for Baby Kate in early September, said they were disappointed when they came into town and there were no signs or flyers hanging up anymore.

“We want to make sure Kate is not forgotton about,” said Sturm.

“We want her found, we need closure,” said Muriithi.

“It seems like we are out doing more than Kate’s own family is,” said Vickie Folk of Kentwood.

“We have to be Kate’s voices, because she doesn’t have one,” said Sturm.

Folk said one of the things the group has been asking police, is for am age-enhanced photo of Kate, because she said people won’t know what she looks like anymore.

“It really hurts my feelings that nobody else showed up,” said Sturm. “We come from two hours away and more people from this town couldn’t come.”

Ellen Rittenhouse lives in Longfellow Towers and came out after hearing the chants.

“I think they are doing a great job,” said Rittenhouse. “We need to find that baby.”

Dan and Steve Ruba were sitting in a truck near the courthouse and got out to talk to the group while they were going around the courthouse.

“I used to baby-sit Kate,” said Dan. “I live near Kate’s grandma. I agree with what they are doing to get support.”

Dan said the police aren’t releasing periodic reports on the progress of the case.

“Some of us are looking into a petition with the state attorney general,” said Steve. “What’s wrong with some extra resources?”

Ludington Police Chief Mark Barnett, while not working at the time, he heard and saw the protesters on Saturday.

“First and foremost, they are exercising their right,” said Barnett.

He said the exposure and the more information people know about the Baby Kate case, is good for them.

“I have no problem with them making people aware of this,” said Barnett. “We just need to know the whereabouts of Sean Phillips on June 29 between 1 and 4 p.m.,” said Barnett.

He said if anyone had seen him that day, they need to call police, because they are limited to what they know.

Undersheriff Tom Trenner, although not in the office for the protest, said this morning, “it went smooth, there were no problems. They have a right to do that and were exercising it.”

http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/news/61599-wanting-more-for-baby-kate

I don't know why they are picketing the police. The police are just as closed mouthed as in in the Baby Lisa case. How is it their fault what the media picks up on and what they don't?

From the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/Statistics.pdf

• 797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average
of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
• 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
• 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
• 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know
or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands
ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.

I think this is the thread that I was wondering why the media didn't jump on it. It has all kinds of drama and mystery in it.

I live right by here and theres been NOTHING on the news here
Probably because Sean Phillips isn't talking and the police have run out of places to search. If he placed her with someone else, they are aware of the hoopla and hiding her. I he killed her, they are clueless as to where he stashed the body. If they have nothing to report except that they are doing what they can, it kind of dies off. Like the Kyron case.

What are they going to say? He took his own kid and won't tell what he did with her. He killed her. He didn't want another child and his parents would be mad at him, so he killed her. He knows to keep his mouth shut though, cause he could get off, ala Casey Anthony.

Baby Lisa has way more weird angles. Drunken mom, missing baby, possible stranger abduction, mystery man seen in the neighborhood, etc.

Probably because Sean Phillips isn't talking and the police have run out of places to search. If he placed her with someone else, they are aware of the hoopla and hiding her. I he killed her, they are clueless as to where he stashed the body. If they have nothing to report except that they are doing what they can, it kind of dies off. Like the Kyron case.
Yeah b/c normally they have updates here and there but theres been nothing at all since the week after she went missing

Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips Was 4 1/2 Months Old When She Was last Seen June 29
LUDINGTON, Mich. -- A trial date has been set for the father of a baby who has been missing since June in western Michigan.
The Ludington Daily News reported 21-year-old Sean Phillips' trial on unlawful imprisonment and parental kidnapping charges has been scheduled to start Jan. 17 in Ludington.
The Scottville man is jailed on $250,000 bond. He rejected a plea deal in the case last month. The charges carry up to 15 years' imprisonment.
[...]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29672399/detail.html

1 of 2 charges dropped in Michigan missing baby case
Katherine Phillips was 4 1/2 months old when she last was seen June 29, 2011

LUDINGTON, Mich -
Prosecutors are dropping one of two charges against a West Michigan father in the disappearance of his baby daughter.

The Ludington Daily News and The Muskegon Chronicle report prosecutors this week said they were dropping a parental kidnapping charge against 21-year-old Sean Phillips of Victory Township. His trial on an unlawful imprisonment charge is set for April 16 in Mason County Circuit Court in Ludington.

Prosecutors say the decision was a strategic move ahead of trial.
[...]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...case/-/1719418/10272796/-/s93qyc/-/index.html

Sean Phillips denied fathering, taking Baby Kate in police video played in court
LUDINGTON, MI -- Sean Michael Phillips, in a video-recorded police interview the evening of June 29, 2011, had to be asked repeatedly if he knew where the missing Baby Kate was before he gave a direct answer.

Tom Posma, Mason County Sheriff's detective sergeant and the case's lead investigator, kept asking Phillips if he knew where she was.

Phillips, his voice low and a near-monotone, kept returning instead to his arguments with the baby's mother, Ariel Courtland, and what he considered Courtand's frustrating behavior.

Eventually Phillips said, "I'm guessing she just has her with a friend or someone she knows."

Finally he answered, flatly, "No" -- he didn't know where the baby, Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips, was.

At another point, Phillips said Courtland carried the baby back into her apartment building before he drove off, which contradicted Courtland's report to police starting with a 911 call she placed at 1:14 p.m. She said Phillips drove off with the baby when she went inside the building to get her stroller to walk her to the nearby hospital for a DNA swab to determine if Phillips was the father.

The roughly hour-long interview was played in court Monday afternoon in the sixth day of Phillips' trial. The interrogation was conducted at the Mason County Sheriff's Office in an interview room.
[...]
In the interview, Phillips insisted Courtland -- not he -- was pushing for adopting the baby out, with him just going along with her.

Posma did most of the talking. Phillips mostly listened as Posma entreated him to say where the infant was.

Phillips insisted Courtland had the baby last. Most of his answers, in a low monotone, had more to do with his annoyance at Courtland's behavior than with Posma’s questions about what happened that day with Katherine.

Phillips in the interview said he doubted the baby was his and he seemed uninterested in her.

Early in the interview, asked by Posma if he had any other children besides his and Courtland's then-3-year-old first daughter, Haley, Phillips replied: "Not that I know of."
He stuck to his story – sometimes confusingly told as he kept recurring to arguments with Courtland and what he considered her bad behavior – that Kate’s mother had the baby the last he knew.

Phillips said Courtland took the baby from his car into her Ludington apartment complex and he drove away.

But when police found him nearly three hours later at his parents’ Scottville-area home, where he lived, he had Kate’s clothes that Courtland said she had last seen her wearing stuffed in a cargo pocket of his khaki shorts. The baby’s car seat and diaper bag, which also contained Courtland’s wallet with her identification and credit cards, were in the trunk of Phillips' car.

Posma was the main witness Monday afternoon, with the video of the interview the centerpiece of his testimony.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2012/04/sean_phillips_denied_fathering.html

I believe he killed her. There is no excuse why he had her clothes in his pocket to suggest otherwise. I wonder why he would undress her before hiding her. It's weird. I don't buy his story the mom just took the baby inside. You would think if she left the carseat and diaper bag either you would wait for her to come retrieve those items or you would take them inside for her. Not drive away and stash them in your trunk.

Ludington on the coast of Lake Michigan. If he disposed of her body there odds are they won't ever find her. The city also has a pretty large lake which I'm sure has already been searched. Not to mention there are plenty of wooded areas. It makes me sad because he will never pay for what he did to her. He's barely getting hit now. I guess 15 years is better than nothing but still we all know he won't serve the entire time.

Baby Katherine deserves justice! It's Casey Anthony all over. Even if they were to find her it's been almost a year. We all know Michigan has disgusting hot humid summers and freezing winters. We all know lack of a cause of death is partly why Casey walked free. Like I've said before if you want to kill your kid just make sure you hide the body well enough for it not to be found for as long as possible. That way they can't definitely say it was a homicide after the soft tissue is gone (unless you stabbed or shot the child which isn't very common with babies) Fuck this makes my heart hurt.

I was going to vacation in Ludington this summer.....I haven't been in a few years. My son wants to see the sand dunes....and now I don't know if I could go camping or stay in a cabin there because everytime we went out in nature I would be looking for her remains and I couldn't bring myself to swim in the area not knowing where she is. Oh my I think I would have a heart attack if I accidently found a deceased child's remains.

Back