• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
1565878880602.png

This one is a tag team effort by @Sue sue and @Craygor

From @Craygor :
Deontrey "I would have paid more, but she wasn't that good" Brown

Deontrey Brown knows a bargain when he sees one, especially if its a hungry 11 year old homeless girl looking. He is also kind enough to share his bounty with his homies. So, Deontrey and three of his BFFs took turns raping the little girl on the disgusting bathroom floor. To show his appreciation for being a little trooper, Deontrey gave the girl $16 for her trouble. The pre-teen girl eventually made her way to the police and spilled the beans on the big spender Deontrey and his small crew of pedophile reprobates.

Mr. Brown is currently enjoying the amenities of the Escambia County Detention Center for the foreseeable future since the judge will not allow him to post bond.

Deontrey Anthony Brown is one of the four men accused of raping a 11yr runaway girl in the bathroom of a home. Afterwards Brown gave the child $16.00.

The child had runaway from her foster home and was hungry. She agreed to have sex for money because she needed food.
Brown has been arrested and has been charged.
[GALLERY=media, 1916][/GALLERY]

Last edited by a moderator:
1565841784138.png

Deontrey Brown knows a bargain when he sees one, especially if its a hungry 11 year old homeless girl. He is also kind enough to share his bounty with his homies. So, Deontrey and three of his BFFs took turns raping the little girl on the disgusting bathroom floor. To show his appreciation for being a little trooper, Deontrey gave the girl $16 for her trouble. The pre-teen girl eventually made her way to the police and spilled the beans on the big spender Deontrey and his small crew of pedophile reprobates.

Mr. Brown is currently enjoying the amenities of the Escambia County Detention Center for the foreseeable future since the judge will not allow him to post bond.

Deontrey Anthony Brown, 18, is in jail after Escambia County Sheriff’s Office reports he raped a child and then paid her $16.
A judge addressed Brown in court Tuesday afternoon and issued he be held without bond.

An arrest report from the sheriff’s office says he’s one of several young men who participated in raping the 11-year-old girl.
Assistant State Attorney Anne Patterson told WEAR cases like these can be hard to crack when the victim is so young.

"Typically, children aren't as cooperative and often times those involved are not identified by full name. It took a while for law enforcement to catch the individuals involved,” Patterson said.

In this situation, the report details what the child and witnesses say happened.

It was these statements that led deputies to Brown.

"It is younger than what we typically see, even in runaway scenarios; and because of her age, law enforcement was especially diligent in investigating this matter,” Patterson said.

In the report, the young girl says she ran away from her foster home and had sex for money because she needed food.

The report says a total of four men took turns raping her inside the bathroom of a home.

In the report, the child was with another girl, who allegedly knew some of the boys involved.

The sheriff’s office confirmed with WEAR that juveniles were involved, but there’s not enough probable cause for their arrests.

Patterson says Brown has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior against a child under 12.

"Lewd and lascivious battery is a first degree, punishable by life felony,” Patterson said.
Brown’s next court appearance is September 5.

Post automatically merged:

Dupe reported

Damnit @Sue sue , you beat me by 10 minutes!

Last edited:
View attachment 21749

Deontrey Brown knows a bargain when he sees one, especially if its a hungry 11 year old homeless girl looking. He is also kind enough to share his bounty with his homies. So, Deontrey and three of his BFFs took turns raping the little girl on the disgusting bathroom floor. To show his appreciation for being a little trooper, Deontrey gave the girl $16 for her trouble. The pre-teen girl eventually made her way to the police and spilled the beans on the big spender Deontrey and his small crew of pedophile reprobates.

Dupe reported

Damnit @Sue sue , you beat me by 10 minutes!
Your write up was better

@Sue sue You need to fix the pic.
Thank you I did.

I hate to think what her life was like at home.... what was she running away from
Her offering sex at eleven gives some dark clues.

I wonder how much his ass will go for in the clink?

I imagine a lot less than $16.

Maybe a couple of smokes and a bag of chips.
This fucker is lucky if his ass is worth a stick of gum. Gotta keep the cock holster minty fresh.

Florida is always on here but my neck of the woods has made a ridiculous number of appearances lately. What the hell?

Back