• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Jessica Downs, 31, and Sean Landrey, 38, were arrested Thursday on charges of second-degree criminal abuse and endangering the welfare of a minor.

Police were sent on a welfare check after receiving a tip on the abuse hotline stating a 7-year-old girl arrived at school with a cut on her lip.

According to the arrest report, police found a cockroach infestation and "a severe amount of clutter and trash" inside when they arrived at the residence in the 5400 block of Tracy Way.

Authorities said they found cockroaches, cockroach feces and bedbugs on furniture, along the baseboards throughout the home, and inside and around kitchen appliances.

Officers also found filth from the infestation in three beds where four children slept.

In one room, police said they found a 4- and 5-year-old sharing a twin bed that was too small for them and a 7-year-old's bed that were covered with dead and living cockroaches, cockroach feces and bedbugs.

The children told police "they have bugs crawl on them and bite them" when they sleep.

Officers found a crib where a 2-year-old slept in the suspects' bedroom that had a severe infestation, noting they saw hundreds of baby roaches and feces of an estimated 1,000 roaches. Police said they found a cockroach under the child's head when they removed him from the crib.

All four children were reportedly found wearing extremely dirty clothes and had dirty fingernails.

Police said there was already an ongoing investigation with child protective services. Landrey is reportedly the biological father of one of the children and caretaker of the other three."

Dd1g.jpg

Start a controlled burn.. to burn inward an burn that nasty shit to the ground.. set up a decontamination tent to bring everyone out naked .. fuck I am itching .. only thing they didn’t mention was shit piss and lice
a) not enough room in the article
b) the worst first
c) things were competing for 1st place

Oh my creepy crawling fucking skin....

Last edited:
Decontaminate the kids and burn the house with the parents in it

Seriously I’ve seen videos where they dig a moat around the house and fill it with gasoline before starting the fire. Gotta get any escapees.

My stepmother's sister had about 10 kids, they lived in a very old farmhouse set in the middle of a corn field,they had pigs in the backyard and chickens in the house, fly strips hung over the kitchen table, there was not one clean surface in the entire house, the bathroom was in the back yard for the girls and where ever they pleased for the boys. The smell, I can still remember the smell, it was putrid, this was about 50 years ago but I can still remember the smell. I would have to imagine this house would smell about the same as my 'step' aunt's.

I dropped some bud off yesterday to a house just like this. Broad daylight and roaches were fucking on the walls, fucking on the ceiling and racing across the floors...(shudder) Thankfully they don't have children.

I am a mother to 5 beautiful amazing kids... they r my world my heart, my life,my reason to keep goin

But not enough for you to clean your damn house and make sure your kids had clean clothes and were bathed.

Back