• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
LOGANVILLE, Ga. — July 6, 2017
7:26 AM

Police found four young children and a man apparently stabbed to death in a home outside Atlanta and took the mother into custody early Thursday.

An adult described as the mother was detained by police after the bodies were found inside the home in Loganville, Gwinnett County police Cpl. Michele Pihera told reporters at the scene.

“She was quickly taken into custody and right now she’s at Gwinnett County Police Headquarters being interviewed,” Pihera said. Police have not said whether the woman was injured.

“Right now we believe we have everybody involved in this crime,” she said, adding that she does not want people in the community to think that a dangerous person is at large.

Early indications are that a knife was used to attack the five, though a medical examiner will make the final determination about the case of death, she said.

Police said another child was taken to a hospital with injuries they describe as serious.

"What her motivations are for committing this horrendous crime, we still don't know," Pihera said.

No identities have been released, CBS affiliate WGCL-TV reports. The four children killed appear to be under age 10, Pihera said. The man, whom police said was their father, was in his mid-30s, she said.

Police said in a statement that a woman inside the home called police at 4:47 a.m. Thursday to report a stabbing and officers answering the call found the five bodies inside. They did not say whether the woman who placed the call was the same person they are now interviewing.

Outside the single-story home with white paneling and black shutters, neighbors sat in their front yards. Crime scene tape surrounded the home and parts of the yard in the Loganville area, about 30 miles east of Atlanta.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/loganville-georgia-stabbing-several-children-adult-found-dead/

DEDIPu3XoAATFC7.jpg

DEDIPu5W0AAL1sI.jpg

[doublepost=1499354542,1499352364][/doublepost]The inside of that small home had to resemble a slaughter house. I'm speechless as to how you murder 4 of your babies under the age of ten with a knife and send a 5th to the hospital.

So this is me thinking Mom snapped ... and she got him too, so this is me thinking she walked in on something really bad.

A Georgia woman — allegedly depressed by the recent death of her father — is suspected of killing her husband and four children inside their suburban Atlanta home, police said.

A fifth child was found alive but badly wounded, and rushed to a local hospital, officials said Thursday.

Neighbors said the woman, identified as 33-year-old Isabel Martinez, had been severely depressed since the recent death of her father, who lives in Mexico.

She said her dad passed away months ago, she was in depression and we go to her house and pray sometimes for her dad,” neighbor Letty Perez told WSB-TV.

Police responded to a call from the alleged killer around 4:47 a.m. and arrested her early Thursday after finding a “horrendous crime”

article-gwinett-0706.jpg

Isabel Martinez, 33, faces murder and assault charges in the stabbing death of four children and her husband.
(GWINNETT COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)
All of the children are believed to be under age 10, and the father is believed to be in his mid-30s.

Martinez now faces five murder charges and six counts of aggravated assault, and Gwinnett County police offcials said she is being held by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The mother might have been in the house with her dead family for several hours, officials said.

Ok, wait. She's depressed over the death of her father so she kills more.
Wouldn't that make her more depressed?

So sad. Her intention was probably to kill herself but she couldn't follow through. But she had no qualms about stabbing her little ones to death. My heart goes out to the surviving daughter. She lost all she loved and knew.

See the grin and craazzy eyes? :YOW:
It's almost a look of satisfaction!

Perhaps she is thinking: "Now I don't have to take care of 5 kids, ages 2 to 7 (which has to be a handful), nor do I have to continue being an annual baby factory (since that is almost a baby a year)".

GWINNETT CO., GA - The mother accused of stabbing four of her children and their father to death showed bizarre behavior during her first appearance hearing Friday morning. Her antics became so strange, the judge eventually told her to "stop talking."

As the camera focused on her face, Isabel Martinez showcased a wide smile for the cameras.

Throughout the entire hearing, Martinez smiled, waved her arms, and gave thumbs up. At one point, she knelt down on her knees and spread out her arms, as if to embrace someone in a hug.
http://www.wwltv.com/mb/news/mom-ac...re-behavior-during-first-appearance/454907512

She was charged with six counts of felony aggravated assault and ten counts of murder. When hearing her counts, Martinez shook her head and continued to smile at the camera.

Wow, they are throwing the whole book at her and she looks as if she couldn't give a shit, and refused a lawyer.

Wow, they are throwing the whole book at her and she looks as if she couldn't give a shit, and refused a lawyer.

They need to appoint a lawyer whether she wants one or not. She is clearly barking mad.

This reminds me so much of Andrea Yates.

Now that we have seen her on video, I agree with this even more. She is clearly very mentally ill. Andrea Yates was diagnosed and medicated at times, but her husband did not follow up, even though she was still way off. I wonder if this woman showed signs and they were ignored? It seems unlikely that a person could go from totally normal to THAT crazy and disconnected from reality overnight.

Also, there appears to be a religious aspect in both cases. Yates was very religious, and there was a strong religious component to her delusions. Isabel Martinez was making religious gestures in the video during her first court appearance. It is my impression that there is often a religious component in schizophrenia.

eBKAneM.jpg

The lone survivor, Diana.

H165pAZ.jpg

http://people.com/crime/children-allegedly-stabbed-death-mother-identified-isabel-martinez/

The 9-year-old lone survivor of a horrifying scene inside a suburban Atlanta home is learning that her father and four siblings are dead and her mother has been charged with their alleged murders.

Diana Romero was found in the house in Loganville, Georgia, suffering serious injuries. She was taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta hospital and was in serious but stable condition Thursday afternoon, police said.

“We continue to pray for Diana’s recovery both physically and emotionally as she learns about what happened to her father and siblings,” police said in a statement to PEOPLE.

Diana’s mother, Isabel Martinez, 33, was arrested on Thursday after police discovered her husband, 33-year-old Martin Romero, and four of their children: Isabela Martinez, 10; Dacota Romero, 7; Dillan Romero, 4 and 2-year-old Axel Romero, dead from apparent stab wounds, police say.

Diana underwent surgery and is expected to remain in the hospital for up to three weeks, according to a GoFundMe page set up for the family. The fundraiser was started to cover funeral costs for the victims and Diana’s medical bills.​

Diana underwent surgery and is expected to remain in the hospital for up to three weeks, according to a GoFundMe page set up for the family. The fundraiser was started to cover funeral costs for the victims and Diana’s medical bills.​

Funeral costs are a very legitimate expense, and will be high since there are 5 victims. The medical bills will be paid by the state, since the mom is in jail and not likely to ever get out, so the surviving girl will be a ward of the state, who will pay all her medical bills. Even if a relative adopts her, it will be a few years before that can be finalized, and in the meantime, the state will pay her medical bills.

Copied From Lip Stick Alley
Illegal immigrant mom accused in stabbing deaths of children, husband smiles in court

1499445334482.png

1499438869746.jpg

1499439180477.jpg

The illegal immigrant accused of stabbing to death her four children and husband in their Georgia home put on a bizarre show in court on Friday, smiling and posing for news cameras and even giving a double "thumbs up" gesture.

Maria Isabel Garduno-Martinez, 33, whom local law enforcement identified as Isabel Martinez, entered the U.S. from Mexico illegally, U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement spokesman Bryan Cox said in an email to The Associated Press Friday. It's unclear if the rest of her family came to the U.S. legally.

Martinez appeared in her first court hearing on Friday after being charged with five counts of malice murder, five counts of murder and six counts of aggravated assault.

She denied legal representation, telling Gwinnett County Magistrate Judge Michael Thorpeher that her attorney is the people and her faith.

Martinez allegedly stabbed her children and husband early Thursday morning in her Loganville home, about 30 miles east of Atlanta, police said. She had called 911 to report the stabbing just before 5 a.m., Fox 5 Atlanta reported.

Four children — Isabela Martinez, 10; Dacota Romero, 7; Dillan Romero, 4; and Axel Romero, 2 — and their father, Martin Romero, 33, were found dead in the home.

A fifth child, identified by family members as 9-year-old Diana, survived the stabbing with serious injuries.

Martinez was immediately arrested and charged later that day.

At the hearing, Martinez held her arms open and swayed them back and forth as Thorpe read the charges against her. She then pressed her hands together in the "prayer" position.

Thorpe rebuked, saying: "Ma'am I'm going to ask you to cut out the displays for the camera. It's probably not good or to your benefit."

The motive for the deadly stabbing is still unclear.

"What prompts a person to take the life of such innocent children and her spouse is something we may never understand," Gwinnett County police said in a statement. "This is a horrendous crime not only for the victims but for the extended family, neighborhood and community."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07...-in-court.htm

Even if a relative adopts her, it will be a few years before that can be finalized, and in the meantime, the state will pay her medical bills.

That depends. If a relative merely takes custody of the child but doesnt go the full adoption processs(which can be quite arduous) the State will wash their hands of it.

Also, if there are no naturalized relatives or American citizen relatives, that might make gettingcustody at all, and most certainly adoption, quite a challenge.They might be stuck just going with a family placement without aqcuiring full parental rights, in which case the State does in fact drop medical care responsibility immediately.

Outside the single-story home with white paneling and black shutters

Um, that's a trailer. Why not call it a trailer home?

Cant imagine having that many fucking people in a single wide. No wonder the bitch lost her shit. Even with that significant add-on i see, that's a circus.

Looked it up. But original story came out without names. Good looking out.

Not your fault either way, this site has a absolute trash search function. it's worthless.

Throughout the entire hearing, Martinez smiled, waved her arms, and gave thumbs up. At one point, she knelt down on her knees and spread out her arms, as if to embrace someone in a hug.

Puttin on a good show for the cameras, sounds like.
[doublepost=1499478597,1499478541][/doublepost]Unfortunate receding hairline on her.

Last edited:
Ga. mom told daughter she was going to see Jesus before stabbing

A young girl from Georgia said her mother asked for forgiveness and then told her she was about to see Jesus before stabbing her.

...In newly-released Division of Family and Children's Services documents obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Diana told a caseworker that the day of the killings she saw her mother go into the kitchen of their home and grab a knife before stabbing her sleeping siblings.

Before Martinez cut Diana she asked the little girl to forgive her and told her that she loved her. Martinez also told her daughter she was "going to the sky to see Jesus."

Diana told the caseworker that she starting crying and told her mother that she didn't want to see Jesus.

Martinez then took Diana into the bedroom where the father was sleeping. When he went to go get help, she said her mother stabbed him.

Diana said her mother did not cry or scream during the attack on her family.

DFCS also spoke with Martinez, who blamed the stabbings on a family friend. Diana said no one else but her family was in the home when her mother went on a rampage.

Martinez, who reportedly smiled while explaining what happened, told the caseworker that she tried to stop the "friend" but he cut her on the wrist.

After the attack, Martinez said she then placed the bodies in the same room "so everyone could be together."

She told the caseworker that if she is found guilty she will accept it, but she knows she's innocent because she "wouldn't be this calm about it."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-girl-mom-asked-forgiveness-stabbing-article-1.3342347

DFCS also spoke with Martinez, who blamed the stabbings on a family friend. Diana said no one else but her family was in the home when her mother went on a rampage.
Martinez, who reportedly smiled while explaining what happened, told the caseworker that she tried to stop the "friend" but he cut her on the wrist.

THere goes the insanity defense. This rotten bitch knew what she was doing and was aware enough to try and make up a lie to avoid getting busted for it. FUck her.
[doublepost=1500657483,1500657443][/doublepost]The fact that she apologized to the daughter before stabbing her shows she knew what she was doing was wrong too.

Send her to death row.

It's obvious by the sad story that the mother has deep mental issues...sad that the husband and children got the bad end of this ...and I pray that Diana gets well and heals later in life...soo sad I pray for all the soulz
[doublepost=1500670901,1500670821][/doublepost]:angelic:...poor lil.ones God be with them

Fuck her and mental issues
It was drugs she's a lair
All meth.heroin .crack users have fucking mental issues
Death death death to her
She was so mental she should have spade
Fuck her and the excuses
I almost glad the kids didn't have to suffer more they are better off
That way the mental GENES Stopped growing in this family
Sometimes bleeding hearts piss me off
And this is one of the posts above me Piss me off
If this mental mother killed one if Yours
I bet you wouldn't be so passionate about hoping she gets well .
Send her a GET WELL CARD
maybe pay for her defence
Help her go ahead put your words into action
mental issues my ass
Drugs cause mental ISSUES
Stop breeding mental issues.
Too many all ready here

Fuck her and mental issues
It was drugs she's a lair
All meth.heroin .crack users have fucking mental issues
That way the mental GENES Stopped growing in this family
Help her go ahead put your words into action
mental issues my ass
Drugs cause mental ISSUES
Stop breeding mental issues.
Too many all ready here

I'm gonna regret this but...what are you saying? She's on drugs, and it caused mental issues? Or there are crazy genes in the family? They should let her daughter die to stop breeding crazy? Bah, I'll stop there, my contribution to this thread isn't constructive at all.

@Satanica @cubby @Brillig
The Georgia mother who fatally stabbed her husband and four of her children nearly two years ago pleaded guilty on Tuesday to seven criminal counts, and subsequently received five life sentences from a judge.

A spokeswoman for the Gwinnett County District Attorney’s Office tells PEOPLE Isabel Martinez, 35, pleaded guilty but mentally ill to five counts of murder on Tuesday.

Martinez also entered guilty pleas to one count of aggravated assault and one count of cruelty to children for stabbing a fifth child — the lone survivor from the July 2017 attack.

Martinez admitted in court to fatally stabbing her husband, Martin Romero, 33, and four of their children: Isabela Martinez, 10; Dacota Romero, 7; Dillan Romero, 4; and 2-year-old Axel Romero.

She also injured another daughter, Diana Romero, in the vicious knife attack.

Diana Romero, who was 9 at the time of the incident, told child welfare workers Martinez started stabbing the children first as they slept inside the family’s Loganville home.

Martin Romero tried to stop her and Martinez stabbed him.

Prosecutors declined to seek the death penalty against Martinez, citing her mental state.

Martinez will become parole eligible in 30 years.

@Satanica
Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said he decided not to seek the death penalty against Martinez because she is mentally ill. She has been diagnosed as schizophrenic, he said.

Because she pleaded guilty but mentally ill, Martinez will first be referred to the Department of Human Resources for treatment.

“She may never get out of that,” Porter said.

If she is determined to be fit enough, she will be sent to the prison system to serve her time, he said.

If Martinez is ever released on parole, he added, there is an immigration hold awaiting her for deportation back to Mexico.

Back