• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two people are behind bars after deputies said they found four children in unfit living conditions.

The Laurel County Sheriff's Office went to a home off David Hibbitts Lane to help a constable with a writ of possession. This is part of the eviction process from the property owner.

"We knocked on the door and the residents came to the door. We actually entered the residence and couldn't believe it," said Deputy Gilbert Acciardo.

The deputies said the floor of the home was covered in trash and spoiled food. Four small children, ages two to 12, lived there as well.

"Just fortunate that we were there for that writ of possession. Because had it not been, we would never have known that situation existed," said Acciardo. "Unbelievable that children were living in those set of circumstances. This was a far cry from being dirty. Filthy, even officers noted on the citation it was unfit for living conditions."

Deputies arrested Christopher Bowling, 39, and Brandy Bowling, 34, of London. Social services took custody of the children. Police said they had not received any complaints about the home in the past. Christopher and Brandy were both charged with four counts of third-degree criminal abuse of children 12 or under.
1568813483920.png
1568813497293.png

1568813517284.png

Last edited:
Where's the animal feces? There HAS to be animal feces!! I think it's a rule or something. Of course they had not just 1, not just 2, not just 3, but FOUR innocents living in this filth. Of course. I wouldn't be surprised if she's preggo again.

Latest posts

Back