• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
May 16, 2013
Three-year-old Elijah Hunter died shortly after arriving at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital on April 26, 2013. An ambulance was called to the mother’s residence after she reported that Elijah had stopped breathing. Hospital staff reported observing numerous injuries on the child’s body, including bruising to his abdomen, chest, back, legs, arms, face and head.

During an investigative interview with Detective Selene Julia ,Donald L. Harris, 30, admitted to whipping the child multiple times with a belt and striking him with the same hand that was holding the belt.

The death investigation is continuing. Detectives are awaiting the medical examiner’s autopsy findings and a determination of the cause of death.
November 26, 2013
SWAT officers assigned to the Special Response Team arrested 21-year-old Shantonio Hunter on a grand jury indictment charging her with felony murder, aggravated child abuse and child neglect in connection with the April death of her three-year-old son.

Youth Services Detective Selene Julia presented the case to the Davidson County Grand Jury after receiving the final autopsy report, which concluded that Elijah Hunter’s death was a homicide as the result of blunt trauma.
October 5th 2017
A Nashville man was sentenced to life in prison for what officials called the brutal beating murder of his girlfriend's 3-year-old son who had physical and mental disabilities.

Donald Lee Harris, 35, was sentenced to life in prison plus 75 years. The boy's mother, Santonio Hunter, had already plead guilty to charges in the case and was sentenced to 28 years.

Police said the young victim, Elijah Hunter, had been severely beaten with belts and "treated with exceptional cruelty." The victim was especially vulnerable due to his physical and mental disabilities, officials said.

#FreeShantonio: End the Criminalization of Survivors

I doubt any of these men would care if these women gave away their children.

So if a woman wants to stay and be abused who am I to judge.

What I will not do is give a woman a pass that did not ensure her child's safety by either taking the ass beating herself or surrendering her child to family members or to CPS.

I am not talking about a freak occurrence I am talking about ongoing abuse that was blatant and often condoned.

1698618336413.jpeg

Happy to see that her behind is still in prison

Name:SHANTONIO HUNTER

Supervision Status:INCARCERATEDAssigned Location:WEST TENNESSEE STATE PENITENTIARY

Sentence Effective Date:11/26/2013Sentence Length:28 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Sentence End Date:01/31/2038

1698618567186.jpeg

His combined sentence comes to 85 years

These sentences do not become effective until 12/16/2074

Offense:FAC AGG CHILD NEGLECT (UNDER 6)

Offense:AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT(AGE 6 OR LESS)

Offense:AGGRAVATED CHILD NEGLECT (UNDER 6)

She choose that man, she lived with him, she knew he was abusive and abusing her child! It was most fatal for her to remain with him to her son who lost his life! Choices are so important, pick people who are responsible, who are not easily annoyed! This person should be throughly vetted before he even meets your child, this process may take several years, don’t rush things! She will have a few years to consider her choices!

Back