• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
WCTI reports that Casey Hathaway was playing with two children in the backyard around 1 p.m. before he disappeared into the thick woods behind his grandmother's home. Deputies said the grandmother and others searched for Casey for about 45 minutes before calling 911.

Casey is described as 2 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 25 pounds, with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. He wasn't adequately dressed for overnight temperatures in the mid-30s. Residents living in the area are being asked to check storage sheds, vehicles, and their property for the little boy.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/lo...old-nc-boy-disappears-from-grandma-s-backyard

CCSO_missing boy_012319_1548241545036.jpg_6658427_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Playing with two other children in the back yard. But NO adults were out with them?! What the actual fuck is wrong with people???? You can't leave the little's out without an adult!!! Was he snatched? Or did he really just toddle off into the woods? Or did a parent kill him and is using this as an excuse?! Oh my gods, poor baby. He can't be more than 2 1/2.

I had a 3.5yo at my house yesterday. I double locked the doors and kept my eye on her the whole time. She is very fast and very smart. Give her a couple minutes she could be so far away I couldn't catch her.

Between the ages of 2 and 4 is when little kids are the fastest and have no fear of anything.

I really hope they find this little boy, they ought to have known he would take off on his own adventures.

ies have changed, I was put out in the dirt at two years old to play and entertain myself. It used to be okay, I had some unusual animals experiences s this was rural Mineral Wells but they led to tales still told today and am glad for it. I hope he turns up okay bu the other two kids need to be thoroughly grilled

Kid visiting gramma so unfamiliar with the area.
Wanders off cuz well, ya know...kids.
Not counting the kid out just yet.
If gone for 48 hours...dead for sure.
I don't get a foul play vibe if indeed the woods were that close.

Negligence yes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-toddler-found-alive-says-213919407.html

Casey’s aunt, Breanna Hathaway, posted Friday on Facebook that her nephew was home, healthy and smiling ― and had quite the tale to relate about his experience.

“He said he hung out with a bear for two days,” Hathaway said.

She was willing to roll with the story, saying, “God sent him a friend to keep him safe. … Miracles do happen.”

In another post, Hathaway said Casey likes to watch “Masha and the Bear,” a show about a girl who lives in the woods with a paternal bear who keeps her safe.

Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes said at a news conference Thursday that search crews found Casey wet, cold and tangled in vines, but not seriously injured.

He was “a little lethargic, but warm,” when he was found, Hughes told WCTI-TV in an interview. The sheriff said Casey “wanted water and his mom” when he was found.

The boy “didn’t really get into... how he was able to survive,” though he did mention “having a friend in the woods who was a bear,” the sheriff added, without commenting further on that scenario.

There were no signs of abduction, Hughes said.

“He’s up and talking,” Casey’s mother, Brittany Hathaway, said at the news conference after thanking search crews. “He’s already asked to watch Netflix, so he’s good, he’s good.”

The family is planning to set up a post office box to handle the huge wave of support, including from people who Hathaway said want to send stuffed teddy bears.

Breanna Hathaway posted on Facebook that the family appreciates the bear gifts, while advising those sending them to “remember that he can only [take] home so many.”

Awww a bear kept him war m and safe:)

Back