• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who was arrested after his 3-year-old son died Friday told police that he repeatedly beat the child with a belt that morning, according to police documents.

Michael Holly, 20, was charged with injury to a child after he admitted to "whooping" his son Friday morning before the boy died, according to an arrest-warrant affidavit. The Dallas County medical examiner's office identified the boy as Cameron Tennin.

Dallas child abuse detectives were called about 11:45 a.m. Friday to the Dallas Regional Medical Center in Mesquite, where doctors advised them that Cameron had injuries consistent with child abuse, the affidavit stated.

Cameron had a large burn on his left arm as well as cuts, scrapes and bruises on his back, buttocks and torso, according to the affidavit. He also had abrasions on his lips.

A witness told police she saw Holly hit the child 20 times with a belt, causing him to fall and hit his head. Her relationship to Holly or the boy was not specified in the affidavit.

Holly, identified in the affidavit as Cameron's father, gave police multiple accounts of what happened that morning.

The female witness relationship with Holly was not clarified.

Here let me help you with that. A worthless hoe who was little more than a f***-buddy I wager. Take a power drill to this creeps forehead to let the evil out.
I piece of shit who was paying enough attention to it all that she counted the 20 times the child was beaten and then that he collapsed and hit his head. But apparently didn't want to intervene. She should suffer the same punishment as the shit stain that did it. Not in the legal system but at the hands of whomever wants to help make a public example of them both.

Latest posts

Back