• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 37-year-old homeless woman has been charged with endangering the welfare of children after she her high school-age boyfriend did drugs while two minors they were caring for were in a vehicle with them, according to Elizabethtown Borough Police.

Tara Foreman, no fixed address, was charged after police investigated the allegations made by one of the minor victims, who first reported them to a counselor from the Elizabethtown Area School District in April.

According to police, the victim reported she and the other minor victim were homeless and were “hanging around” with Foreman and her boyfriend, whom police did not identify. The victim reported that Foreman had gotten her boyfriend to start using drugs again, and he became “very mean” toward the two minor victims when he was using them.

Police interviewed Foreman’s boyfriend, who admitted he had been living in his vehicle after being removed from a homeless shelter for three days. He admitted to dating Foreman, whom he said had a drug problem, but denied using any drugs himself — outside of occasionally using too many oxycodone pills, which he claimed were prescribed to him.

Police checked school records for the minor victim who initially reported the drug usage, and saw that they had 26 unlawful school absences. The victim told police she observed Foreman and her boyfriend using drugs in the boyfriend’s 2001 Ford Expedition while driving it around Elizabethtown.

Foreman allegedly became very hostile toward the minor victims, saying “Do what you’re told or I’ll punch you in the face.”

The oldest form of enslavement is to get the victim drunk and passed out. Because all folks crave new employment opportunities with involuntary organ donation as a retirement bonus.

Screw consent or even age for that matter. Rohypnol the fuckers and call it consensual. This way Chemical Enslavement can remain strictly on a voluntary bases.

Wish our country had strict laws for drugging and fucking Minors under the influence. You know the type, a suspected Pedo-groomer who has product to sample and entice.

I heard first worlders enforce those laws. Maybe that's just a faraway dream.

Yeah tons of questions here. The above made it sound like maybe the complainer was either neglected by their own unrelated parents or that the people in the car were the parents. Just got back from a Halloween party and am feeling all lovey and want to tell all you beautiful damaged people how awesome u all are.

I hate black people that get away with this
Post automatically merged:

Wouldn’t it be funny if black peoples said that they didn’t want the illegals

Kelli.
I don't think you're in the right place here.
Or century.
I don’t really care what you think about my opinions.

Black peoples are actually saying they don’t want this anymore. It kinda sounds like you’re going against what the majority of black Americans want.

Are you racist?????

Lol someone brought forward a story from 2019. I’m gonna have to pay closer attention to dates! Everyone used to complain about years old stories showing up in new posts. It’s odd now

Last edited:
Funny. Yes I think we should kill them all! Why do you keep bringing up stories that are 3, 4 & 5 years old?? I only go to new stories. And here we are …. 5 years ago?

Every day you pull up stories that are 10, 5 years old. Funny cuz they show up in new stories. It’s really irritating.

I actually said wouldn’t it be funny if black peoples said they didn’t want illegals. They don’t want them. I have the screenshot

Last edited:
Funny. Yes I think we should kill them all! Why do you keep bringing up stories that are 3, 4 & 5 years old?? I only go to new stories. And here we are …. 5 years ago?

Every day you pull up stories that are 10, 5 years old. Funny cuz they show up in new stories. It’s really irritating.

I actually said wouldn’t it be funny if black peoples said they didn’t want illegals. They don’t want them. I have the screenshot
Because she’s updating them; letting us know about trials and sentencing. You aren’t interested in knowing what justice was handed out?

No absolutely not at a klan meeting! I think people that kill people should be killed. That’s not a klan meeting.

Racist

Because she’s updating them; letting us know about trials and sentencing. You aren’t interested in knowing what justice was handed out?
4 years later I would appreciate an update in the title otherwise I might think it’s new.

I hate black people that get away with this

Wouldn’t it be funny if black peoples said that they didn’t want the illegals
Why does that make you angry? You do know there’s actually black people that don’t want illegals??

Never in my life heard of a klan meeting. I’d like to go to one! Just to see what they say! Right after I go to a black supremisist meeting. Same as.

Any klan meeting just has to sit back and watch cuz black peoples really want to segregate themselves

Last edited:
Never in my life heard of a klan meeting. I’d like to go to one! Just to see what they say! Right after I go to a black supremisist meeting. Same as.
Any klan meeting just has to sit back and watch cuz black peoples really want to segregate themselves

@McDanel
@McDanel!!

Get on over here.
@Kelli's Klansplaining
something to you

Last edited:
The original date of the articles are at the top, so you shouldn’t have to go into the article to find out if it’s current. I have to look or I’ll catch myself giving reactions to the old comments.
I just ‘assume’ the article in new posts are new unless they have UPDATE in the title. My bad.

That wasn't a review I gave you @Kelli .
That was a clue.

Black peoples are actually saying they don’t want this anymore.

Black peoples don't want what @Kelli ?

It kinda sounds like you’re going against what the majority of black Americans want.

It kinda sounds like you're saying you speak for 47 million Black American citizens, Kelli.

Did you do a phone poll, or go door to door to determine what the majority of Black American citizens want?

We certainly can't guess what the results of your poll were, can we?
You'll need to show us the questionnaires you used, and the final tallies.

Are you racist?????

You'd have to tell me your definition of a racist, @Kelli, for me to be answer that.

How do you expect me to know that when you, yourself, don't seem to know that you are one?

Lol someone brought forward a story from 2019.

The work was put in by @Sugar Cookie to provide the outcome for readers. It's important. She doesn't do it to accommodate you, she does it for the site.

Lol, here's some other conclusions for you, lol, @Kelli:

Verbal Kint was Keyser Söze,
the mother of Norman Bates was dead all along,
Soylent Green is people,
Lizzie Borden was found not guilty,
O. J. Simpson was found not guilty, Gwyneth Paltrow's head was in the box, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Texas Rangers, 4-3 in the 2011 World Series.

See, @Kelli? Conclusions matter.

I’m gonna have to pay closer attention to dates!

Yes, I suppose you'll have to, @Kelli .

Everyone used to complain about years old stories showing up in new posts. It’s odd now

You are wrong, @Kelli.

Not "everyone" got mad.
Those who "complained" only did so when the new post that bumped the old thread contained no new information, only a comment.
See, @Kelli, members contribute, and they update.

It’s odd now

No @Kelli. It's always been this way.

What's odd is your complaints, your arrogance, your rudeness, and your ludicrous demands, while never, ever. contributing a single thing but your noxious, ignorant bigotry.

That, @Kelli, is what's odd.

And that, is what is called a review.

Stormfront.org is a better fit for you.

(Here's another clue @Kelli.
Even at a site like Stormfront that's devoted to propagating white nationalism, Nazism, antisemitism, islamophobia, anti-feminism, homophobia, transphobia, Holocaust denial, and white supremacy- that comment you made about
"killing them all"????

That will get your ass booted right off that site.
They won't tolerate your calls for violence against Blacks for one second.
They're suprisingly firm about that. )

You are so cute

And just a little bit crazy! And making stuff up. Keep on!

That wasn't a review I gave you @Kelli .
That was a clue.

Black peoples don't want what @Kelli ?

It kinda sounds like you're saying you speak for 47 million Black American citizens, Kelli.

Did you do a phone poll, or go door to door to determine what the majority of Black American citizens want?

We certainly can't guess what the results of your poll were, can we?
You'll need to show us the questionnaires you used, and the final tallies.

You'd have to tell me your definition of a racist, @Kelli, for me to be answer that.

How do you expect me to know that when you, yourself, don't seem to know that you are one?

The work was put in by @Sugar Cookie to provide the outcome for readers. It's important. She doesn't do it to accommodate you, she does it for the site.

Lol, here's some other conclusions for you, lol, @Kelli:

Verbal Kint was Keyser Söze,
the mother of Norman Bates was dead all along,
Soylent Green is people,
Lizzie Borden was found not guilty,
O. J. Simpson was found not guilty, Gwyneth Paltrow's head was in the box, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Texas Rangers, 4-3 in the 2011 World Series.

See, @Kelli? Conclusions matter.

Yes, I suppose you'll have to, @Kelli .

You are wrong, @Kelli.

Not "everyone" got mad.
Those who "complained" only did so when the new post that bumped the old thread contained no new information, only a comment.
See, @Kelli, members contribute, and they update.

No @Kelli. It's always been this way.

What's odd is your complaints, your arrogance, your rudeness, and your ludicrous demands, while never, ever. contributing a single thing but your noxious, ignorant bigotry.

That, @Kelli, is what's odd.

And that, is what is called a review.

Stormfront.org is a better fit for you.

(Here's another clue @Kelli.
Even at a site like Stormfront that's devoted to propagating white nationalism, Nazism, antisemitism, islamophobia, anti-feminism, homophobia, transphobia, Holocaust denial, and white supremacy- that comment you made about
"killing them all"????

That will get your ass booted right off that site.
They won't tolerate your calls for violence against Blacks for one second.
They're suprisingly firm about that. )
You think you’re going to get me booted from the site? Because you don’t like me. I don’t care. You’re just a bit emotional and a lot embarrassing.

here… have this… phobia is an irrational fear of something.

I’m not afraid of gay people. Or fat people. Or trans people. or furry people.

Are those all the current phobias? Do I need to list more? I can’t keep up.

piss off. You have zero rational argument.

Last edited:
Back