• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
A chilling confession by a Bronx mother led cops Saturday to the remains of her 2-month-old son in a wooded area in upstate Putnam County, sources said.

The dead baby was found in the woods near a Brewster motel after the 31-year-old mother told police her boyfriend, 51, killed the boy and that the two of them later dumped the body there, sources said.

“Oh Jesus. That's horrible,” a worker at the Heidi’s Inn motel on Route 22 blurted to the Daily News after learning the news.

“Even if you have the irrational desire to murder a baby, you'd think there'd be something left in your soul that you wouldn't want to carry it around.”

The gruesome discovery was set in motion on Thursday when the unidentified mother told her psychiatrist that her baby had been killed. . .

Full story: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-cops-2-month-old-dead-body-article-1.2471688

Last edited:
Again, not a scared teen. Two grown people beating a baby to death.

Even if you have the irrational desire to murder a baby, you'd think there'd be something left in your soul that you wouldn't want to carry it around.”

This is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

Again, not a scared teen. Two grown people beating a baby to death.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

Agreed.

Carry it around!?! WTF!?! Ewwwww!!!!!

Dump it to be animal scraps.. umm.. NO!!!!

Thank God she had a shrink - shrinking her!

I think she means "carry it" as in going through with the pregnancy. I hope so anyways.

Afraid not, she seems to mean the 50 miles they drove to find a place to dispose of the child.

The dead baby was found in the woods near a Brewster motel after the 31-year-old mother told police her boyfriend, 51, beat the boy to death — and then the two of them went on a ghoulish 50-mile drive to dump the remains, sources said.

“Oh Jesus. That's horrible,” a worker at the Heidi’s Inn motel on Route 22 blurted to the Daily News after learning the news.

“Even if you have the irrational desire to murder a baby, you'd think there'd be something left in your soul that you wouldn't want to carry it around.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-cops-2-month-old-dead-body-article-1.2471688

When splashing water on the baby’s face did not work, Feliciano told Whyte, “F—k it. Baby’s gone. If you’re going to become a liability, I’m going to kill you too,” according to NY Daily News’ sources.

It was after Feliciano began to threaten Whyte that she said they stuffed the baby in a plastic bag and placed the small body inside a duffel bag. That night, they left for a wooded area in upstate New York.

The publication has video that allegedly shows Feliciano putting the duffel bag in the trunk of a car. While driving up to Putnam County, they couple stayed at a motel called Heidi’s Inn and buried the baby’s body beneath some twigs near the hotel.

Seven days later, Whyte reportedly swallowed a bunch of pills in an attempt to take her life, and she landed in the hospital. It was there, after being transferred to a psychiatric ward, that she spilled the heart-wrenching story about the violent death of her baby at her partner’s hands.

At some point, according to reports, Whyte helped lead authorities to Mason’s body.

When the infant was found, there was reportedly a make-shift cross at the spot made out of branches.
from @Fives My Charm link.

Lying murderous cunt :rage::punch:

I disagree. She is glowing in the picture of her and the baby. You can see love in her eyes. Sadly, her fuck-stick boyfriend didn't like her paying attention to the baby more. I am sure their arguing was her defending her poor little son.

from @Fives My Charm link.

I disagree. She is glowing in the picture of her and the baby. You can see love in her eyes. Sadly, her fuck-stick boyfriend didn't like her paying attention to the baby more. I am sure their arguing was her defending her poor little son.
I was looking at the updates on this story and apparently my fat clumsy thumb voted you down accidentally - I'm sorry. Shit I wonder how many times I've done that!

Maybe she loved her son, but she still went along with that asshole and dumped her child like trash..I'm glad she was charged.

Mar 10, 2017

A Bronx man will serve 21 years behind bars for beating his infant son to death and burying the boy in a shallow grave upstate.

Jose Feliciano, 52, pleaded guilty Friday in Bronx Supreme Court to first-degree manslaughter in the Dec. 10, 2015 death of his son Mason.

Feliciano punched the boy in their Morris Park Ave. apartment to stop him from crying, said Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark. Neither he nor his wife, Danielle Whyte, called 911.

A week later, the couple buried their son in Dutchess Count and marked the grave with a crude cross made from tree branches.

Cops arrested Feliciano after Whyte tried to commit suicide and told a doctor what happened to her son, officials said.

Police did not arrest Whyte at first, but prosecutors later charged her with manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide. Her case is still pending.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ing-death-burial-infant-son-article-1.2994768
baby11n-1-web.jpg

March 27, 2017

The Bronx father convicted of killing his 2-month-old son said he will be tortured by what he did for the rest of his life at his sentencing on Monday.

"Words cannot express how sorry I am," said Jose Feliciano, who was sentenced to 21 years behind bars in the death of his son, Mason Whyte. "I can never undo what I did that day, and I know my apology can never make things right."

Feliciano, 52, strangled Mason in Morris Park in December 2015 to stop him from crying — and then took a walk around the block with his wife, Danielle Whyte, according to law enforcement officials. He told investigators that the two hoped their son would recover by the time they returned.

When the boy remained lifeless, Feliciano and Whyte put his little body in a duffel bag and took him to Brewster, where they dumped Mason's body by Route 22 and Kitchen Corner Road.

Feliciano apologized to his wife at his sentencing, although he said he knew he did not deserve her forgiveness, and pledged to devote his life to keeping his son's memory alive.

"With God's help, I hope to dedicate the rest of my life to proving myself worthy of calling myself Mason's father," he said, "and to keeping his beautiful spirit alive in all of our hearts and in this world."
https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20170327/morris-park/jose-feliciano-sentencing-mason-whyte-death

"With God's help, I hope to dedicate the rest of my life to proving myself worthy of calling myself Mason's father,"
His god didn't help his infant son from being beat death, why would his god step in and help him be a worthy father now? Tell you what, Jose, if you truly what to prove yourself worthy of being Mason's father, kill yourself.

"Feliciano, 52, strangled Mason in Morris Park in December 2015 to stop him from crying — and then took a walk around the block with his wife, Danielle Whyte, according to law enforcement officials. He told investigators that the two hoped their son would recover by the time they returned."

Might have worked if they put him in the shower while they went for a walk...

Hey baby murderer, nobody believes your bullshit. You’re not suddenly a changed man, you’re a manipulative and abusive piece of shit.

Afraid not, she seems to mean the 50 miles they drove to find a place to dispose of the child.

The dead baby was found in the woods near a Brewster motel after the 31-year-old mother told police her boyfriend, 51, beat the boy to death — and then the two of them went on a ghoulish 50-mile drive to dump the remains, sources said.​
“Oh Jesus. That's horrible,” a worker at the Heidi’s Inn motel on Route 22 blurted to the Daily News after learning the news.​
“Even if you have the irrational desire to murder a baby, you'd think there'd be something left in your soul that you wouldn't want to carry it around.”​
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-cops-2-month-old-dead-body-article-1.2471688
I think she means carry the weight of his murder, and leave her boy in the woods.
That's heavy on the soul.
I'd imagine.

Back