• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
A 23-year old Titus County man is in the county jail with a million dollar bond set on a charge of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child after being arrested Thursday. Sheriff Tim Ingram, speaking Friday afternoon, confirmed the man is the victim’s biological father.

The Titus County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) was contacted by the Dallas Police Department Thursday in reference to a 31-day-old child at Children’s Hospital in Dallas that was being treated formultiple fractures, broken bones, and severe trauma that is affiliated with sexual assault.
[...]

Ingram said the child’s injuries were so severe that Thursday evening “they had her on life support, they thought she wasn’t going to make it, but they said this morning (Friday) they think she is going to pull through.â€￾
[...]

A search warrant was prepared and presented to Judge Robert Rolston, who after review authorized the search of the parents’ residence in Titus County.

Judge Rolston also signed an arrest warrant commanding the arrest of Heath Nathan Oliver, 23, for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
[...]

Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child is a first degree felony, punishable by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life or for any term of not more than 99 years or less than five years.
http://www.dailytribune.net/news/article_91610808-620c-11e2-b2e1-001a4bcf887a.html

Sick fuck!!! Only one month old and he is her FATHER! He can't even claim he's not related. Well, his fatherhood instincts are so lacking that he should never get to try again. And, like a hog, he should be castrated.

Just relieved to hear the little one will be ok for now. Wishing her a speedy recovery, Really aware that this will probably become a skeleton in the closet in the future, and the poor mite will have to deal with a heap shit when she finally finds out what happened. I'm thinking lock him up until then, and let her choose the punishment once she's old enough maybe.

I wanted to put my fist through my monitor just now. Ugh, how can he continue to breathe when he's done something like that?

really tired of reading these....

One Month Old.. so sweet and cuddly, love wrapped up in a pink bundle, eyes full of awe, just beginning to smile

And then this piece of utter shit decides to do THAT????

I cannot imagine a torture painful enough....

ROT IN HELL YOU SON OF BITCH

Heal quickly baby girl

mother / grandmother
Two more arrests have been made in connection with the case of 23-year old Heath Nathan Oliver, who was arrested by Titus County Deputies Jan. 17 and charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child, under the age of six.

Investigators and representatives with Child Protective Services attended a child custody hearing Thursday in Morris County where the infant was ordered removed from the parent’s custody and into the custody of the state.

It was there that Titus County Deputies served arrest warrants and arrested the mother, 18-year old Taylor Oliver and 41-year old Tara Oliver, and transported them back to the Titus County Jail where they were charged with Injury to a Child Causing Serious Bodily Injury.

Taylor Ervin Oliver is the mother of the infant, born Dec. 17, 2012, and Tara Colleen Oliver is the infant’s grandmother.

Sheriff Tim Ingram said that Heath Nathan Oliver, who remains in the Titus County jail, also was served an additional charge of Injury to a Child with Serious Bodily Injury.

Ingram said the charges stem from information obtained during the investigation that the mother and the grandmother knew the infant needed medical care and neglectfully failed to provide adequate medical care and further failed to notify Child Protective Services or Law Enforcement.
http://www.dailytribune.net/news/article_f389bd9a-66b2-11e2-8f8f-001a4bcf887a.html

Mother's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tayloroliver13
Grandmother's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xxtexasteexx
Father's Facebook 1: https://www.facebook.com/heath.oliver.3
Father's Facebook 2: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.oliver.5891
Father's Facebook 3: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.oliver.7568
Father's Facebook 4: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.oliver.7503314

Not only are they ugly ass bitches, but they are ugly ass bitches who think it's okay to have sex with infants, they must think it's okay or they would have turned his abusing ass in at the first opportunity.

My eyes are still burning from seeing that, that really does need some warning before you scrolling on down there and then.....there it is.....ugh!

Only a couple of pictures of the baby girl on Mom's and Gram's sites, but what a sweet little one she is. WTF does Dad think he needs 4 fb sites for? He BTW looks like an idiot. Pretty much a set with Mom, she also looks pretty self-involved and clueless.

Im just not understanding how a grown ass man can be sexually arroused by an infant!!!????? not only that...but damn is his standards in women bad...the mother looks absolutely disgusting!! I think he was looking for a "dumb" bitch, which happen to be this 18yr old insecure over weight chick..to smooth talk past his predator ways!.. After watching the HBO series "OZ" i hope they do to him in prison what he did to that child and slowly so he can feel the pain he put that child through..Stop sending these disgusting fuckers in protective custody and feed them to the wolves aka real killers!

OMFG. Just kill these sorry fuckers already. They raped a baby. Babies are to be cuddled, loved, cared for and nurtured. These asshats have NO clue. Please send baby girl to a loving home with parents who have a clue about being a parent.

Heal quickly baby girl!

I tried my hand (or thumb, as it were) to drawing a likeness of the grandmother, because she is hideous and I thought I did a pretty good job...
The mom looks like she's well on her way to her own thumbhead. Too bad there is no asshole large enough to stick gramma's thu- er I mean head up, oh wait... cetaceans? Hmmm....

They don't make bags that large.

Disgusting pieces of shit! I can NOT FATHOM knowing someone did something like that to my daughter and not doing anything about it! JFC!

Forty years...whatever...all that means to me is he'll be 60 or so when he gets out and probably have enough strength left in him to hoist a little kid up onto his lap. I hate the judges sometimes almost as much as I hate these kind of offenders.

Sick fuck!!! Only one month old and he is her FATHER! He can't even claim he's not related. Well, his fatherhood instincts are so lacking that he should never get to try again. And, like a hog, he should be castrated.

Please don't bring hogs into the equation. Humans are an evil seed spreading darkness and cruelty. We believe we are the superior species mainly because christianity says that god made everything for us so we take advantage of it. We are the only species that kill for reason other than to eat or defend it self. The most evil things in the world are caused by humans, we kill thousands of people in the name of god and to get money or oil, we are greedy and corrupt. Everything wrong in the world is the fault of humans.
[doublepost=1478763818,1478763091][/doublepost]
If he was that hard up why didnt he just fuck the dog? I mean would it be any different than fucking that pig of a baby mama? Jeebus Cripes. Or maybe put a bag over Granny's head and give her the ol pump and go.

Please don't instigate the abuse of dogs, or any other animals. Humans are an evil seed spreading darkness and cruelty. We believe we are the superior species mainly because christianity says that god made everything for us so we take advantage of it. We are the only species that kill for reason other than to eat or defend it self. The most evil things in the world are caused by humans, we kill thousands of people in the name of god and to get money or oil, we are greedy and corrupt. Everything wrong in the world is the fault of humans.
[doublepost=1478764242][/doublepost]Yes it is horrible, yet as the beings from distant planets look down upon us, they see we will never make it to the next stage of evolution. There have been approximately 12 life ending catastrophes since earth began. If you take a 24 hour clock and then take a minute from it, that is how long humans have been on earth. And believe me folks, GOD'S WINDIN UP ANOTHER FASTBALL AT US!

Name: OLIVER,HEATH NATHAN

Maximum Sentence Date: 2053-01-16

Projected Release Date: 2053-01-16

Parole Eligibility Date: 2033-01-17

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2012-12-29 AGG SEX ASLT 2013-10-23 TITUS 18,349 40-00-00
2012-12-31 AGG SEX ASLT 2013-10-23 TITUS 18,350 40-00-00
2013-01-01 AGG SEX ASLT 2013-10-23 TITUS 18,351 40-00-00
2013-01-01 INJURY TO CHILD 2013-10-23 TITUS 18,352 10-00-00

Back