• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Commerce Township man who was arrested for allegedly throwing his girlfriend's 3-year-old out of home several times before getting into a car and crashing, has been charged.

Kaleb Holmes, 26, has been charged with two counts of domestic violence, one count of child abuse, one count of resisting and obstructing and one count of driving with a suspended license.

Edward allegedly was on drugs when he woke his girlfriend and her 3-year-old son by yelling and shaking. The 27-year-old girlfriend reported that her boyfriend wanted to fight her, and she said, "I have your unborn child, leave me alone."

Police say the suspect went after the 3-year-old, throwing him out the back door of the home and onto the ground. He then picked him up and threw him back in the house through the same door, police say.

According to police, Holmes also went back into the home, picked up the boy and pushed him to the ground. He then left the home, got into a car and crashed into another car a few houses away.

The 3-year-old also was treated at a hospital. Children's Protective Services officials also were alerted, and he has since been placed with relatives

Following the incident he was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. Holmes was already out on bail for a previous domestic violence charge.

He's just an excitable boy...

He took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
Excitable boy, they all said
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home
Well, he's just an excitable boy
After ten long years they let him out of the home
And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones
Well, he's just an excitable boy

I hope the child is removed from the home and placed in better care, it's clear the parents are trash. The fact a fucking "3" year old is getting thrown around and Mom did nothing to stop shit head, goes to show shes really not all that better off.

1682923125919.png

Name: KALEB EDWARD HOLMES

Current Status: Probationer
Supervision Discharge Date: 10/03/2023

Child Abuse, 4th Degree
Maximum Sentence: 4 years 0 months

Domestic Violence and / or Assault Pregnant Individual - 2nd
Maximum Sentence: 4 years 0 months

Back