• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Chesterfield County Sheriff’s deputies are still investigating what led up to the shooting deaths of three people outside of a home in a rural area outside of Cheraw.

Investigators identified the three people found dead as Hailey Brown, 29, Cordarius Foster, 27, and a 3-year-old child who the Sheriff’s Office would not identify.

WBTV spoke with family members of Hailey Brown. Brown’s mother, Sheila Brown, identified the 3-year-old as Sadie Linton, Hailey’s daughter.

Brown’s cousin Leigh Rion told WBTV they were blindsided by the killings. Brown was a stay-at-home mom of two girls: Sadie and a 5-year-old daughter. She was also engaged.

“Hailey was such a wonderful person. She always seen the good in everybody. No matter who it was. Always positive, very soft spoken. Loved her babies and was one of the best mamas in the world,” Rion said.

Sheila Brown says Cordarius Foster grew up down the road from their home on Society Hill Road and often played at their house as a child. Brown says they hadn’t been in contact with him for several years after he moved to Charlotte with his family.

Brown says they have speculations of what happened but are waiting for the final word from investigators.

“For it to end like this, it’s just, it ain’t natural,” Brown said.

“All I can say is that it was sad. And I’m at a loss for words. Nobody deserved what happened to that baby,” Rion said.

The little girl could have been murdered because of either adult's fuck shit and race not have anything to do with it.

Deputies would not say if anyone is in custody but did say there was no danger to the public.

i think it is a possible murder-suicide or jealous ex of the mother.

There is no mention of the woman's other child so that raises more questions.

I am not saying he’s not but... a pretty racist thing to say seeing how you provided no picture, no link, the link above has no picture and doesn’t mention his race.. :penguin:
Not at all racist. Please go to gunmemorial.org, and put in his name. It was just a statement of fact based on a photo of his I saw earlier today at the Gun Memorial site. I was there for someone else entirely, and I glanced at his photo by mistake. The name just stuck in my head. You know every mention of someone's race is not necessarily racist. You are very 'ouchy' about it and you become confrontational. It's ok here, but please be aware of this flaw when you are in real life situations. It can be very off putting.

Not at all racist. Please go to gunmemorial.org, and put in his name. It was just a statement of fact based on a photo of his I saw earlier today at the Gun Memorial site. I was there for someone else entirely, and I glanced at his photo by mistake. The name just stuck in my head. You know every mention of someone's race is not necessarily racist. You are very 'ouchy' about it and you become confrontational. It's ok here, but please be aware of this flaw when you are in real life situations. It can be very off putting.
Lmao.. as a nurse it has NEVER been an issue EVER .. when you don’t post FACTUAL information like links .. it leaves nothing but one to believe you’re being a moron .. I am of multiple races and I don’t like ANY race being disgraced on prejudice .. we do enough stupid shit alone to make all races look putrid at times .. and save your breathe on correcting me .. I have been lurking and then a member on DD since 2007 .. I will make my own opinions .. don’t like them .. learn the ignore feature .. it’s your friend

I am not saying he’s not but... a pretty racist thing to say seeing how you provided no picture, no link, the link above has no picture and doesn’t mention his race.. :penguin:
If I'm not mistaken, there is some mention at the memorial site, that he had been in trouble in the past and was turning his life around. Maybe some past affiliations came back to settle some old business?

Lmao.. as a nurse it has NEVER been an issue EVER .. when you don’t post FACTUAL information like links .. it leaves nothing but one to believe you’re being a moron .. I am of multiple races and I don’t like ANY race being disgraced on prejudice .. we do enough stupid shit alone to make all races look putrid at times .. and save your breathe on correcting me .. I have been lurking and then a member on DD since 2007 .. I will make my own opinions .. don’t like them .. learn the ignore feature .. it’s your friend
[/QUO
@Muriel Schwenck my point was there was no factual information included.. he just post and sounds like a mouthy moron.. most is factual but I don’t like back tracking
[/QUOT
Nurse Ratchet lives!

We all have cranky moments .. we have a lot of new faces .. the MAJORITY .. didn’t read or don’t give a damn about posting rules... done

Should I just have called him @JackBurton .. not that he’s (jack) not completely on point about somethings

@JamesEllroy no one assumed your race lmao.. not once did anyone state your race.. lmao
I have done nothing but stated a fact, and yet she persecutes me. She is obsessed with me. It has happened before. Animal magnetism.
But you didn't say he was a mouthy moron. You said he was racist. Then asked for links. You jumped to a racist conclusion very fast without any back up.

:popcorn:

I also think it was a murder-suicide. Why else would there be "no danger to the public"? Maybe he had a crush on her and she rejected his advances.
Then why don't police mention finding the weapon at the scene?
There could be no danger to the public because the shooter is not local but hunted him down. Or if the crime is personal vendetta then the danger was only to the victims.

Last edited:
Last edited:
There could be no danger to the public because the shooter is not local but hunted him down. Or if the crime is personal vendetta then the danger was only to the victims.

But usually in cases where they know who the shooter is, they refer to them as armed and dangerous while they are on the loose. If somebody shot three people, including an adorable toddler, that would make them pretty dangerous.

I spoke to a gentleman from that area yesterday. In real life, face to face. Sorry, no link to word of mouth, Nurse Ratchet. He said the local sheriff said there is no danger to the community. The youth had a troubled past, and it was a murder/suicide.

On Friday, Chesterfield County Sheriff James Dixon also released a letter to the public regarding the spread of rumors, misinformation and even implied threats on social media related to the investigation. You can read the sheriff’s full letter below:

Back