• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A father who has been charged in connection with the death of his son is expected to be in court on Tuesday.

In August of 2018, officials with the El Reno Police Department say they received a 911 call about an unconscious child in a vehicle. Witnesses told police that a child was in a locked pickup truck and that he was still sitting in a child safety seat in the backseat.

When officers arrived, they found 3-year-old Ryker and rushed him to a nearby hospital. Sadly, he was pronounced dead.

A probable cause affidavit says that Ryker had a body temperature of 105.9 when he arrived at the hospital. He was also “covered in blood from his mouth and nose.”

According to a release from the El Reno Police Department, Ryker's father, Adam Kolar, “exhibited signs of being intoxicated at the time of his arrest.”

The affidavit said he had “thick, slurred speech, the smell of alcohol about him, and was not able to recite his ABC’s despite multiple attempts.”

Kolar was arrested and has been charged with one count of second-degree murder.

Court records also indicate that Kolar's attorneys plan to challenge the probable cause filing in the case.
1566343204722.png
1566343650815.png

Last edited:
I left a 10 oz bottle of water in the car for 4 hours on Sunday. Since it was almost too hot to hold, I took it's temperature when I brought it inside. It registered just shy of 140 degrees. Everyone needs to do this at least once to show them just how hot it gets inside a car in the sun.

Oh yeah and also not to leave your small children with drunks, that'll help too'

Drunken baby killer gets life, suspended to 15 years. https://kfor.com/news/local/oklahoma-father-sentenced-in-sons-hot-car-death/

Oh, and he's looking for a pen pal...
Post automatically merged:

Nasty bassturd

1658932691702.png

Offender: Adam D. Kolar​

2018-553CANADIAN COUNTY COURTMANSLAUGHTER FIRST DEGREE (85PCT 7/1/01) 11/24/2020 99 Y 99 M 99 D Probation 11/24/2020 Active
2018-553CANADIAN COUNTY COURTMANSLAUGHTER FIRST DEGREE (85PCT 7/1/01) 11/24/2020 15 Y Incarceration 1/21/2021 Active

Latest posts

Back