• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Damn, I am so curious as to what this mother's story is going to be. What was she, at home all fucked up on drugs or alcohol? My interest is very piqued on why she did not report him missing.

They have scheduled a court hearing on whether or not she can have him back for this morning. My original statement stands... What a bitch.

Mom still hasn't shown up, dad offered to take the boy but he has no custody rights. Unbelievable....

http://tinyurl.com/2fb4gb

Police are searching for a woman they say left her three-year old son at the St. Louis Mills mall Saturday night.

Officers are looking for Shameka Taylor, 26, of St. Louis. Police say the woman's last known address is in the 5800 block of Floy.

Police say Taylor has two outstanding felony warrants from 2002 and 2005 for stealing and for a probation violation.

genthlkkkkkkumbashx.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/32ob8r

Last edited:
As of the 6pm news, mom still has not made a visit to the police station. Police think she's afraid she'll be arrested on 2 warrants she has out. If she doesn't show up soon, they'll swear out another warrant that will be "active" and any department will be able to pick her up on the abandonment charges.

I sure hope she doesn't show up -- they aren't going to give the little boy back to her, are they??????

What is with the hair? She looks as if she's sister to that other woman who abandoned her baby. Remember? The one that just passed the kid over to the staff at the hospital where his babydaddy worked.

At one point they got her by phone, and no one has seen or heard from her since. She has still not shown up to claim her child.

Fuck all! The goddamned little freeloader should have caught the bus home. I know dat mufukkah gotz sum dope money on him!

The mother of a 3-year-old boy, who was found wandering alone in the St. Louis Mills shopping mall on Saturday night, turned herself in to police yesterday afternoon, police said.
Father got custody.. Cannot post paid site..

Back