• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A toddler died Tuesday in Florida after his father accidentally ran him over with the family's SUV in a restaurant parking lot.

The Tampa Bay Times reports it happened just before 10 p.m. as the family was leaving a Waffle House in Brandon.

The boy's mother and father both mistakenly believed that the other had placed the boy inside their Chevy Tahoe.

The boy's 29-year-old father, Guillermo Junior Montoya Rios, had begun to drive away when the SUV's tire struck the 3-year-old, causing severe head injuries.
Jeremiah Rios was pronounced dead at Brandon Regional Hospital.

Authorities said neither alcohol nor drugs were a factor in the tragic accident.

Alvarez said the parents had seven children leaving the restaurant with them when the incident occurred.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Keepalowprofile

She believed she could so she did.
Bold Member!
. The boy's mother and father both mistakenly believed that the other had placed the boy inside their Chevy Tahoe.
So neither one of his parents paid much attention when leaving the restaurant.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always held my kids hands until we got to the car and they were safely inside.

Not because I thought I would run them over, I was worried about all the other people driving around.

Sue sue

Take 6
Bold Member!
So neither one of his parents paid much attention when leaving the restaurant.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always held my kids hands until we got to the car and they were safely inside.

Not because I thought I would run them over, I was worried about all the other people driving around.
I don’t start the car until everyone is buckled in.

Nell

Unending melancholy
This happened at a funeral my dad went to in the early 1980s. His friends father died, and he was pretty torn up about it. They were all log truck drivers, and he went to get into his truck and do the funeral procession, not knowing his son was behind his truck. Drove right over him and killed him.

Also knew a couple that had three girls. In like 2010 the dad went to go to the store for the oldest girls birthday cake, and ran over the two year old. Both girls saw their sister die. Mom ended up on meth, they divorced and the girls went to live with their grandma. Tragic. Watch your kids closely people. You

zzouy

Very sad. 7 is a lot. They seem to be normal parents and accidentally killing your child must be unbearable. Everyone who has kids has had a close call. It’s terrifying to see how dangerous a simple mistake or brief moment of distraction can be

Staff online

Members online