• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A St. Petersburg woman faces a child neglect charge after police say a 3-year-old boy was found home alone, naked and smeared with feces. Police say it appeared as though the boy had been eating the feces.

Investigators say Charlotte Amber Esper, 28, left the child alone on Monday and went grocery shopping. The landlord let police officers inside the home where they found the boy by himself in an office space in the back of the home.

Police say the entrance of the office area was secured by a child safety gate. The area was left in a state of disarray with several articles of clothing, toys, used containers, soiled diapers and garbage left on the ground. Items left on the ground were soiled with feces which appeared to have come from the victim. The walls were also smeared with feces, according to an arrest affidavit.

Police say the boy was nude and had dried feces smeared over numerous parts of his body. They say the boy continuously placed his contaminated hands in his mouth and appeared to have been consuming the feces.

Esper returned to the home one hour after police and a child protective services officer arrived. Police say Esper admitted to neglecting the boy and said she was in the process of releasing custody of him to an adoption agency.

Most 3yo know not to eat their poop, so I'm saying this little boy may be extremely hungry, developementally challenged or could be semi feral with no home training at all by this stupid ass female calling herself his mother. Should have gave him up when she birthed him. Would have been better for all concerned.

Just because she planned to give the child up did not mean she had the right to neglect and abuse.

I would verify that she was actually in the process of doing that.

She could have gone to the Dept. of family Services in her locale and turned the child over immediatly.

That little boy looks like he is a sweetheart.

I am afraid of the damage she has already done to him.

The state needs to request she surrender her rights or immediately start the TPR so that there is no chance she will ever have this boy returned to her.

Back