• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Three people are behind bars after they were accused of trading a 2-year-old for a vehicle, according to Thomasville police.

They were arrested Wednesday.

On July 23, Thomasville detectives responded to Wake Forest Baptist Health's High Point Medical Center after a report that a 2-year-old was brought in with bruising.

Hospital staff alerted law enforcement and child protective services.

Police say Tina Marie Chavis, 47, brought the child to the hospital, saying that she was the child's mother.

She then reportedly changed her story and said she was the child's adoptive parent. Police say she had no documents to back up that claim.

The child was then given to a family member.

Investigators were able to find the child's biological mother, Alice Leann Todd, 45.

Police say Todd gave the child to Chavis and her husband Vicencio Mendoza Romero, 53, in exchange for a vehicle in 2018.
1570117779656.png

"...a 2-year-old was brought in with bruising...Todd gave the child to Chavis and her husband Vicencio Mendoza Romero, 53, in exchange for a vehicle in 2018."

The child was given away last year and subsequently brought in for bruising this July. WTF did they do to the child? Doesn't say if it was a girl or boy but whichever, this poor 2-yr old endured some abuse.

That could have been so much worse for the kid. Lets be real. We don't know how bad it was but they took him/her to the hospital. A lot more than I see from a lot of the biological parents around here.

Here's how to troll all of the mommies around here:

"What would you give your kid away for!!??"

Ummm.... Nothing.

"Wow, really!!?? What kind of a piece of shit would just give away their kid for nothing!"

It wasnt easy being in my class. My poor friends.

"Hey Johnny, what would you suck some dick for!!!??"

Gets em every time.

I wonder what the future for this little girl will be.

She has already been traded and mistreated and we know how often the systems set in place to protect children are flawed.

Maybe mom thought the child would be better off with this family but she still deserves to be punished and lose her rights to this baby.

A fucking 1993 Plymouth Laser?????!!!!!
It’s a sad day for trash parents when that’s all you get for a 2 year old.
I’m thinking maybe that’s justified if it’s considered vintage...seeing as they only made them through 94.

A fucking 1993 Plymouth Laser?????!!!!!
It’s a sad day for trash parents when that’s all you get for a 2 year old.
I’m thinking maybe that’s justified if it’s considered vintage...seeing as they only made them through 94.
Actually the the child was only 1 when she was traded.

I wonder what the future for this little girl will be.

She has already been traded and mistreated and we know how often the systems set in place to protect children are flawed.

Maybe mom thought the child would be better off with this family but she still deserves to be punished and lose her rights to this baby.
The future may be ok for this little one ..
He/she is still very young, hopefully he/she will be adopted right out of the family ..

ALICE LEANN TODD
Probation/Parole Office:
DISTRICT 22 UNIT D​
Punishment Type:
INTERMEDIATE SS​
Sentence Type 1:
PROBATION​
Sentence Type 2:
SUSPENDED SENTENCE​
Sentence Type 3:
DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS​
Total Supervision Term:
30 MONTHS​
Commitment​

Docket#​

Offense (Qualifier)​

Offense Date​

Type​

Sentencing
Penalty
Class Code​
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
INITIAL​
19001707​
UNLAWFUL SALE MINOR(NON-REGIS) (PRINCIPAL)​
11/01/2017​
FELON​
CLASS F​

"...a 2-year-old was brought in with bruising...Todd gave the child to Chavis and her husband Vicencio Mendoza Romero, 53, in exchange for a vehicle in 2018."

The child was given away last year and subsequently brought in for bruising this July. WTF did they do to the child? Doesn't say if it was a girl or boy but whichever, this poor 2-yr old endured some abuse.
Was thinking the same thing…sounds like the cute baby they swapped for lost some shine when the terrible 2’s came to town. No attachment to her….so the beatings were easy to start dishing out. This story could have ended much more tragically. Thankfully someone intervened at that hospital!!

Back