• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A grieving father says his 'heart is broken' after the death of his three-month-old baby boy, who was allegedly left in a hot car for nearly an entire day by his ex-girlfriend.

Aiden Miller become the 29th child to die in a boiling vehicle so far this year in the United States when he was discovered still strapped into his infant car seat, in New Albany, southern Indiana, on Monday.

The baby's father, Aaron Turner, told WLKY: 'I don’t understand how this could happen and my heart is broken. My biggest hope is in sharing this story, another child’s life will not be lost.’

He explained that his former girlfriend said she had first dropped off their two-year-old daughter at the Kids Care Academy day care on Monday morning.

She was then scheduled to drop off the infant at a different day care.

Although that center and Aiden's day care are less than two miles apart in New Albany, she drove directly to her work, Express Care – a medical center.

The mother allegedly forgot about their son's presence in the vehicle, and he was left for hours in her vehicle in the parking lot.

When she left work at the end of the day, his ex found the three-month-old unresponsive, on the back seat. Outside, the temperatures reached about 78F (25.6C) on Monday.

Despite rushing him into the medical center, where CPR was attempted, Aiden was later pronounced dead at hospital.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-mother-forgets-car-leaves-heat-Indiana.html
images

in sharing this story, another child’s life will not be lost.

Hon, I hate to break this to you, but, if that would help your little sweetheart wouldn't be roasted right now.:mad:

It says when she left work she found him on the back seat. Does that mean he wasn't in a car seat? That raises a lot more questions.

And this is why I still love Susan Smith ... like I'd punch the bitch out if she was in front of me, but I appreciate that when she murdered her kids she at least took the time to make up a story ... she didn't just stand there with a stupid look on her face saying ... i don't know ... i forgot, like its good enough.

I wonder what vehicles offer the most thorough heating of a child.
Some must be better at it than others

Wondering how many years before automakers offer a safety feature that opens an air port automatically after hearing a baby voice.
Cuz hey that would be so much easier than say having adults learn to remember they have kids in their vehicles.

Yeah, my youngest was the only one to have to have a carseat, and he would scream and struggle to get out the whole time he was in it, so no, he wasn't ever forgotten. I always, talked and sang and tried to make his ride as happy as possible, some folks you just can't make happy.

Back