• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Thanks to @Keepalowprofile for the "heads up"!

Doctors in India say they are stunned after a woman gave birth to a baby with three heads despite undergoing a normal pregnancy.
The rare birth defect, called an encephalocele, was seen at a health centre in Etah in the country’s Uttar Pradesh district on July 11.
Doctors were left in shock when the woman from Pilua, a nearby village, gave birth to the baby girl who has two large protrusions formed from the back of her skull. She was admitted after suffering extreme pain in the build-up to the delivery.
Bijji Thakur was present at the birth. He said: ‘The girl child had three heads. She looked like an alien

Article:

Last edited:
It sure looks like two heads attached to the main head.

Has there ever been Siamese triplets?
In this case, hopefully they can take off the extra heads. I guess that will depend on if the brain on the main head is separate from the other heads.

Wow, it does look like *two* parasitic twins on one child!

It sure looks like two heads attached to the main head.

Has there ever been Siamese triplets?
In this case, hopefully they can take off the extra heads. I guess that will depend on if the brain on the main head is separate from the other heads.

It appears there was a very rare set of conjoined triplets born in Texas in 2015:

https://www.kidspot.com.au/baby/rea...n/news-story/f62bd4b6560b99644351353abc7cece0

Hoping that surgery can be successfully done with little long term impact or impairment to this baby girl.
If she doesn't get surgery it will be a dramatically shortened lifespan, as her little heart will be under enormous stress trying to circulate blood to the additional, and possibly parasitic, "heads", and she may not make it through to what would be her "toddler" years.
:confused:

Latest posts

Back