• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
The homeowner, who was not injured in the incident, told authorities he’d been acting in self-defense when he reached for his gun and shot at the four men as they forced their way inside his home around 1 a.m., KHOU reported.

When police arrived on the scene, they found one of the alleged suspects dead outside the front of the home while the remaining suspects fled the from scene immediately following the gunfire.

Authorities said that of the four people shot, one of them died on the scene while another two died at the hospital. A fourth was in surgery later Saturday morning.

The Homeowner has been taken to the Houston Police Department headquarters for questioning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ns-fire-during-break-in/ar-BBSsm9Z?li=BBnbfcL

They cant question him in the comfort of his own home?

Hopefully they charge the surviving scumbag with the muders of his buds.

I am curious what the motive was however. A lot of times these home invasions are related to drug dealing. THe victim may not be much of a victim at all, coulda been sitting on pounds of narcotics and/or narcotic related cash.

They cant question him in the comfort of his own home?

I suspect it's because it would be easier to play good cop bad cop at the police station vs. home, in case they thought it was not a true home invasion. Like you said, it could be a drug issue so that would fit.

I suspect it's because it would be easier to play good cop bad cop at the police station vs. home
I would guess the recording capabilities in the interrogation room at the PD would play a part in that too. After all, a crime has been committed and somebody is dead, and the police need to determine whether the criminal is the decedent or the other.

--Al

Charge the one prick that took off with fleeing the scene of a crime. In addition to everything else. I have no problem with these guys being dumb down by the homeowner. A little Wild West rules action so why not

Back