• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
And drugs strike again. Poor fucking kids.

MCKEESPORT, Pa. --
Two adults have been found dead of suspected drug overdoses after their 7-year-old daughter told school officials in Pennsylvania she couldn't wake them up.

The Allegheny County medical examiner says the bodies of 26-year-old Christopher Dilly and 25-year-old Jessica Lally were found Monday evening in their McKeesport apartment.

Authorities say a 9-month-old girl, 3-year-old boy and 5-year-old boy who were inside the home were taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

Lt. Andrew Schurman says it appears the adults might have been dead for a day or two. He says they are believed to have died from a drug overdose and foul play isn't suspected.

Police say another fatal overdose happened on the same street earlier that day.

So sad...this seven yr old girl and the itty bitty's alone for more than a day with only big sis to take care of them. Happy the kids are safe now. Glad the little girl spoke to school officials or who knows how this may have ended.

So sad...this seven yr old girl and the itty bitty's alone for more than a day with only big sis to take care of them. Happy the kids are safe now. Glad the little girl spoke to school officials or who knows how this may have ended.
Ikr! I bet these poor kids were prob used to mom & dad sleeping all day while they fended for themselves!

So freaking sad!

OMG those poor kids, At least the 7 year old went for help.

She didn't go for help, she went to school like normal and left the little kids home alone all day with the dead bodies. She told someone, maybe the bus driver about her parents on her way home from school. No one to pick her up from the bus stop, maybe, and that was when she said something.

The McKeesport School District issued the following report about the incident:
“Our school district took immediate action after we were notified of the concerns shared by one of our students on their route home. We alerted all appropriate officials and ensured the students' safety. Each school in our district offers counseling to any student who needs it. We will be available for the family affected by this tragedy.”
News Video at this link.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/7-year-old...bodies-found-inside-mckeesport-home/453158539

Last edited:
She didn't go for help, she went to school like normal and left the little kids home alone all day with the dead bodies.

I feel like you're implying some kind of fault on the 7yr old here, I hope that was not your intent.

Perhaps she went to school like normal because her parents often passed out and she figured they would get up eventually and care for the younger kids like they normally did.

Perhaps she went to school like normal because her parents often passed out and she figured they would get up eventually and care for the younger kids like they normally did.
Exactly my first thought! Let's face it, these 'parents' were too busy getting high to give a f about their kids. I'm sure the 7yo was accustomed to getting herself up & off to school without help from anyone.

I can't imagine those poor kids fending for themselves for 2 days while their caregivers lay dead of an OD- but if those pics from @Rubytoo 's link are indeed this family- then I'm sure the kids fended for themselves all the time!

The 7yo's behavior shows that it was normal for her and when no one showed at the bus stop, she realized that maybe this time something was more wrong than regular.

:(

For more than a day, the 7-year-old girl had been trying to wake her parents.

Dutifully, she got dressed in their apartment outside Pittsburgh on Monday morning and went to school, keeping her worries to herself. But on the bus ride home, McKeesport, Pa., police say, she told the driver she'd been unable to rouse the adults in her house.

Inside the home, authorities found the bodies of Christopher Dilly, 26, and Jessica Lally, 25, dead of suspected drug overdoses, according to police.

Also inside the home were three other children — 5, 3 and nine months old.

The children were unharmed but still taken to a hospital to be checked out, then placed with the county's department of children, youth and families.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-her-parents-police-found-them-dead-at-home/

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/parents-f...e-couldnt-170104894--abc-news-topstories.html

The girl told a school bus monitor that she did not want to go home because her parents "had not moved" for more than two days and had been "changing colors," according to Lt. Andrew Schurman with the the Allegheny County Police Department.

The school bus monitor alerted McKeesport Area School District officials, who then requested county police to perform a welfare check on the home, Schurman told ABC News today.

Absolutely despicable that the so-called parents put this 7yo girl in this position to watch them "change colors" as they decomposed.:arghh:

It's so sad to see that the family fought like they did. Her sister posted those photos back in February and the end of the article said that the cops and cps had no intervened with the family and removed the kids.

AND THEN WHAT? 6 months later the children were right back and the couple was not being drug tested?

That poor girl will never forget seeing them "change colors". But I'm so happy their aunt and gma love them like they do.

Last edited:
I think the best thing they did for those kids was OD and die. Sad they had to live with the bodies for two days but at least they have a chance at a better life.
Wanna be a druggie heroin user? Fine. But don't be selfish and drag kids into your damaged world. Good riddance to bad trash.
The aunt may not be the smartest cookie but at least she tried to be there for the kids.

I feel like you're implying some kind of fault on the 7yr old here, I hope that was not your intent.

I was responding to another person's quote that the child went for help, which the facts show that she did not go for help. Do not read more into my statements than presented based on the facts. I do not ever imply anything.

the hell the kids weren't born with drugs in their system

I think I read that two of the kids were born with drugs in their system.

Anyway, this is fucking heartbreaking. I had a cousin die of an overdose about 3 years ago. I saw his mom at a family party last month and she is still wearing dark sunglasses and unable to smile. I went in to give her a hug and she just held me so tightly, for so long, I could feel her pain. Opioids are worse than the crack epidemic IMO. I see people dying all the time from them and the families left behind just heartbroken.

We need AFFORDABLE access to GOOD rehabs. People on Medicaid get stuck in shit holes for detox and then kicked out the door on methadone or suboxone and they still get high on that shit. Then eventually they slip back to the pills or needle and end up dead, like these two.

Then I start to wonder why did the one sister become an addict and the other? It is so random who ends up on this shit. I hope all of her children eventually become normal kids and are able to lead normal lives, but chances are, at least one of them will end up suffering the same fucking fate as their mom if shit doesn't change in this country!

Seven years old and weighing the decision to inform someone of the conditions she and her younger siblings had faced over what must have seemed an interminable week-end. Seven Years Old!!! I can see her finally breaking down and telling the bus driver as she could not face entering the home and seeing her siblings without alerting someone to their circumstances and desperate need for help.

What a horrific position for this seven year old little girl to be placed in as I have no doubt that these parents had ingrained in her the necessity to lie about the drug usage and the deplorable living conditions that could be described as little better than what one encounters at any given waste facility.

Rowen’s aunt, Courtney “DeeDee” Lally, 22, of Munhall, doesn’t want to think about it, but she can’t help herself: What was it like for a second-grader to spend the weekend as caretaker of three younger siblings in a house where their parents’ bodies lay lifeless since Friday?
It’s a thought that has been playing over in her mind since an Allegheny County homicide detective knocked at her door. Before the words passed the detective’s lips, Courtney asked the question even though she already knew the answer:
“Is she dead?”
Yes, she was told. They had died Friday of a heroin overdose at their home on Evans Avenue in McKeesport, the detective said.

It is extremely difficult to even try to contemplate the thoughts and the fears that this child lived with from Friday onwards until she confided those fears to a school bus driver.

I keep seeing in my minds eye this seven year old second grader, familiar with Mom and Dad nodded out, making attempts to rouse them. How sad it makes me that she was put in that position and how incredibly mad that her parents ever risked putting her in such.

When you have children who are dependent on you for their care and well being and a drug starts calling your name .... it's time to fucking change it!!

I'd just betcha she's been taking care of them since they were born, doing for them like their mother and father should have been doing, it was probably just what you do, cause ma and pa are not capable and don't care.

I'll bet she left food and drink for them where they could get to it and made up bottles for the baby, then the 5 yo took over until she could get home and I'll also lay odds that this is the way it normally was, only thing different this time was ma and pa didn't get up.

And yeah she's probably had it beat into her you do not talk about your home life, don't tell anybody anything about nothing, got it! Because if you tell, the mean old welfare lady will take you away from this paradise and you will have to live with people who'll be mean to you. ETC ETC ETC.:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::rage::rage::rage::rage:

This story keeps playing over in my head. I feel like even if I was a heroin addict, I'd have some kind of plan in case of an OD- like take turns shooting up in case it's a hot batch your not both dead! Obviously NOT doing drugs would be better, but if you're gonna be a junkie parent, at least practice some 'harm reduction' (like needle exchanges)

My hubs & I have a deal called the 'designated parent'- even if we're not driving, only 1 of us is allowed to be drunk at a time. Because even if we're just at home, what if there were an emergency in the middle of the night with one of our kids, what if one of the kids gets sick. You always need to have 1 parent who is ready for action!

It might seem silly, but it's how we've done it for the last 16yrs.- and it works for us.
I guess once parents cross the line from getting tipsy to shooting heroin, plans for your kids safety prob flies out the window.

Back