• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Approximately 3,200 pounds of cocaine, with an estimated street value of $77 million was seized at the Port of New York/Newark last month. The discovery was a joint operation involving U. S. Customs and Border Protection, New York Police Department, New York State Police and several other agencies, CBP wrote in a press release.

A shipping container entering the United States had 60 packages containing a white powdery substance inside of it. A field-test revealed the packages tested positive for cocaine.

"This apprehension is the second largest cocaine seizure at the Port of New York/Newark, and the largest in nearly 25 years," CPB wrote.

"Cocaine, New York's nemesis of the 90's, is back – indicating traffickers push to build an emerging customer base of users mixing cocaine with fentanyl," DEA Special Agent in Charge Ray Donovan said. "This record-breaking seizure draws attention....

Why are they mixing fentanyl with EVERYTHING?! I see they say they have a customer base but do they really?

I've heard with fentanyl od you don't get that toe-curling high Like in heroin, you just go out.
This whole fentanyl thing reminds me of the native Americans and the smallpox blankets bit.

But the "system" makes so much more money from addicts staying alive that I can't think of a motive from a profits point of view. And, surely, the cartels don't want us dead.

Idk much about these drugs. I know a lot of addicts and the only one who took fentanyl willingly was apparently when she didn't have anything else (pills)but she never done heroin that I know of.

Then there are the vics and perk stammped pills from china that are actually fentanyl.

As deadly and easily accessible as it is i can see someone, somewhere may use it for terror purposes.

Idk much about these drugs. I know a lot of addicts and the only one who took fentanyl willingly was apparently when she didn't have anything else (pills)but she never done heroin that I know of.

Then there are the vics and perk stammped pills from china that are actually fentanyl.

As deadly and easily accessible as it is i can see someone, somewhere may use it for terror purposes.
I hated it.. it made me an emotional mess.. I said fuck everyone and everything.. literally EVERYTHING as tears streamed.. it killed the pain at what cost

Back