• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Three New Hampshire teenagers have been indicted for a disturbing attack on an 18-year-old autistic man.

Israel Junior Rivera, Paul Dustin and Brandon Lemieux, who are all 19, were indicted for the incident that allegedly happened in Seabrook in October.

The victim was beaten before being burned with cigarettes, having his hair set on fire and spat on. Video of the incident was then posted to Snapchat.

Court documents say Dustin and Lemieux punched the victim once each and that Rivera allegedly repeatedly kicked and punched him over two hours.

'For approximately two hours, I was at South Main Street being humiliated and physically and verbally abused and harassed,' the teen wrote in his statement.

He also told police many people there were recording the incident and posting it on Snapchat.

'After that I was completely humiliated, most of the people at the house were spitting on me, physically abusing me, flicking ash in my hair, kicking me and making me admit crimes I did not commit,' he told police.

The victim told police he was left with 'very sore' ribs and stomach, showing an officer that he had bruising on his stomach and swelling on his torso when he went to report the assault.

The officer wrote he advised the teen to stop associating with his assailants. The officer then spoke with a witness who showed video footage of the assault, leading to the charges.

It's alleged Rivera demanded the 18-year-old autistic teen admit to smashing an acquaintance's car with cinder blocks which Rivera had previously done a month earlier. The victim had said he was with Rivera the night the car was vandalized.

Mugshot Number 1 is fear of the rapes that are coming number 2 is I'm cool but little does he know he will end up being somebody's bitch and number 3 is tough until somebody beats it out of him.

Unfortunately if you are autistic or have asbergers not trusting people unless they have proven over a long period that they will not hurt you is a fact of life.

Sep 25, 2019
A man was sentenced to 3 to 6 years in prison for taking part in an attack of an autistic teen.

Israel Junior Rivera, 19, pleaded guilty to criminal restraint, obstructing the report of a crime or injury, simple assault and theft by unauthorized taking as part of a negotiated plea deal.

As part of the deal, Rivera was ordered to pay $2,291.74 in restitution and may be eligible for a sentence reduction after serving the minimum if he completes mental health and substance abuse counseling and vocational training.

Rivera and two of his friends, Brandon Lemieux and Paul Dustin, were indicted in March on felony charges after police investigated their alleged Oct. 17, 2018, attack on the victim in a Seabrook home. Police say the assault was committed to force the victim, who has low-level autism disorder, to admit to a crime allegedly committed by one of the attackers.

The attack lasted two hours, according to police, and involved as many as 10 people, with some participating and others watching and filming it. The victim reported he was “humiliated and physically and verbally abused and harassed,” including having cigarette ash flicked in his hair. The victim told police footage of the attack was uploaded to Snapchat and he was left with bruises and sore ribs.

According to police, Rivera punched, kicked, spit at and verbally abused the victim. He also admitted to taking the victim’s cellphone and disconnecting it, which led to the charges of obstructing report of crime or injury and theft by unauthorized taking.

Dustin pleaded guilty to simple assault and was sentenced to 90 days in the Rockingham County jail. As part of the plea deal, Dustin is required to participate in counseling, treatment or educational programs.

Lemieux pleaded guilty in June to one count of simple assault and was sentenced to six months in jail as part of a negotiated plea deal.

Lemieux cooperated with authorities as a witness against others involved in the assault. Ollis said Lemieux worked with Seabrook police in February to help build their case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back