• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
CANTON Police arrested a 37-year-old Antonio B. Hardeman who is facing a murder charge in connection with the beating death of a 2-year-old boy.

The victim, Kai’ja Derohn, was pronounced dead at Mercy Medical Center at 8:23 a.m. Saturday. The child was transported to the hospital after emergency personnel arrived at the home of the suspect and found the boy unresponsive.

The autopsy was performed Saturday and results submitted to city police. Hardeman, according to a booking form at the Stark County Jail, struck the boy in the mouth, and banged the child’s head against a headboard and a wall. Kai’ja’s mother called for emergency assistance, according to Police Chief Jack Angelo.

“From what I was told, it appeared the child was already deceased,” Angelo said. “But they transported him to the hospital.”

Angelo said he believes Hardeman was the boyfriend of the child’s mother. The boy’s mother is not facing any criminal charges in connection with Kai’ja’s death.

After police detectives were notified of the boy’s violent death, Hardeman was taken to police headquarters for questioning. Officers then secured a search warrant to look inside the home which is in a Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority Ellisdale Homes complex.

Bond has been set at $1 million for a man charged in connection with the death of a toddler who was found unresponsive Saturday in his Canton home, police say.

Antonio Hardeman was the live-in boyfriend of the mother of the 2-year-old boy found unresponsive just before 8 a.m. Saturday.

Police believe Hardeman is the man heard on a 911 call reporting that he and the mother had just awakened and found the toddler stiff and not breathing, Garren said. The boy’s mother is heard crying in the background of the call.

@Prettypink513

These moms need to stop letting these boyfriends discipline their children.

That ultimately will be the excuse and that he took it to far.

@Prettypink513

I agree. This shit is happening WAY too much. Ain't that much loneliness in the world that I would give a man that power or authority over my children

@Satanica
A woman whose boyfriend is accused of killing her 2-year-old son has been arrested on a felony endangering children warrant.

Crystal N. Derohn, 33, was arrested and remains in the Stark County Jail on Friday, held in lieu of $100,000 bond pending a Canton Municipal Court hearing.

Court paperwork shows she left Kaija Derohn, 2, in the care of a man she knew had been abusing the child. The child later died.

According to an article published March 18 in the Canton Repository, Antonio B. Hardeman, 37, became upset at the child, striking the toddler’s mouth and banging his head against a headboard and wall. The child was pronounced dead on March 16.

It really pisses me off when a child is killed by the shit a parent brings around them and wants to act like their passing is some type of blessing.

Since the bitch is locked up I guess she won't get to attend the party

It really pisses me off when a child is killed by the shit a parent brings around them and wants to act like their passing is some type of blessing.

View attachment 15384

Wowwwww. She's really playing up that "grieving mommy" schtick. Fuck her, she needs to be under that prison along with her bf. Sad thing is, bet most family and friends will bash the police for arresting her and defend her actions. People suck.

That dude is fugly.
"I was scared. He abused meeee. I'd rather my kid get beat then meeee"
Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches

@Prettypink513

Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches

Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches and she did make it stupid ass
Post automatically merged:

@Prettypink513

@Prettypink513

Wowwwww. She's really playing up that "grieving mommy" schtick. Fuck her, she needs to be under that prison along with her bf. Sad thing is, bet most family and friends will bash the police for arresting her and defend her actions. People suck.
Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches shut the fuck up you don’t know nothing that happen with my family bitch

Y’all need to stop saying shit about my god mom the police even said she did nothing wrong she went to jail cause she left him there y’all need to stfu cause she never harm Kai’ja Edwards Derohn at all y’all werent there when they both was at my moms house and he was trying to say he didn’t do and loathing in my face while I was crying and saying the police are dumb and shit soo shut up and y’all can go add me at Facebook (deleted by mod) and snap it (deleted by mod)

She will turn on her dick when she is offered a plea for a slap on the wrist.

She will figure out how to make herself the victim that could not protect her child.
Shut the fuck up Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches

Last edited by a moderator:

Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches and she did make it stupid ass

Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches shut the fuck up you don’t know nothing that happen with my family bitch

Y’all need to stop saying shit about my god mom the police even said she did nothing wrong she went to jail cause she left him there y’all need to stfu cause she never harm Kai’ja Edwards Derohn at all y’all werent there when they both was at my moms house and he was trying to say he didn’t do and loathing in my face while I was crying and saying the police are dumb and shit soo shut up and y’all can go add me at Facebook (deleted by mod) and snap it (deleted by mod)

Shut the fuck up Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches
Well THAT was redundant ctfu. Girl/Boy FUCK YOU

she went to jail cause she left him there
She left him with an abuser. That's enough right there, dumb ass.

Y’all need to stop saying crap about my god mother and Kai’ja he ain’t related to y’all he is my god brother so shut up and if you got s problem add me (deleted by mod) on Snapchat bitches stuff the fuck up bitch

"I was scared. He abused meeee. I'd rather my kid get beat then meeee"

You should outraged that you god mother cared more about her DOM then her beautiful child.

@Prettypink513

And if y’all don’t like why I said y’all can go to my Facebook and write me tf y’all should not be worrying about what happen to my family idc I made this account cause y’all aint gonna bash my god mother when that bitch ass nigga killed him y’all wasnt there when the police was there or when they came to ask me questions

How does one "stuff the fuck up" UGLY. I'm not going back n forth with a bitch with a mustache.
I don’t have one and idc

You should out raged that you god mother cared more about her DOM then her beautiful child.
She didn’t you was not there when he wouldn’t let her leave no one by herself she didn’t so stop assuming shit

How does one "stuff the fuck up" UGLY. I'm not going back n forth with a bitch with a mustache.
I don’t have one stupid hoe shut the fuck up

I feel bad for insulting tard defenders these days. Wtf is wrong with me? I mean, clearly they are ignorant and ignorance breeds violence and addiction and its just an ugly cycle but what in the trailer park hell was that? Add you on snapchat? For what? So you can send shockingly trashy and unintelligible videos to strangers on the internet? Way to seek Justice!

Also, side note; I've always found it so fucking trashy when people call themselves "godparents." Are you catholic? Lutheran? Are you baptized? No? Then shut the fuck up with that shit.

And if y’all don’t like why I said y’all can go to my Facebook and write me tf y’all should not be worrying about what happen to my family idc I made this account cause y’all aint gonna bash my god mother when that bitch ass nigga killed him y’all wasnt there when the police was there or when they came to ask me questions

I don’t have one and idc
You DO have one. You got the Billy Dee stache. You look like you bite bitches. How are you ugly WITH the filter?

Young man, you look like you got a small, uncircumcised dick. Don't come in here messing with people.

@Prettypink513 I thought maybe she had a stutter!

@dezirae I'm not really sure you want to invite this group of miscreants to your social media...we can be brutal...we like each other and still call each other assholes!
I don’t care cause they up and lying about my god mom when she did not do anything wrong she ain’t 100 percent innocent but she didn’t kill him and know what he would do

I feel bad for insulting tard defenders these days. Wtf is wrong with me? I mean, clearly they are ignorant and ignorance breeds violence and addiction and its just an ugly cycle but what in the trailer park hell was that? Add you on snapchat? For what? So you can send shockingly trashy and unintelligible videos to strangers on the internet? Way to seek Justice!

Also, side note; I've always found it so fucking trashy when people call themselves "godparents." Are you catholic? Lutheran? Are you baptized? No? Then shut the fuck up with that shit.
Shut up so y’all don’t know shit about what happen y’all didnt knew Kai’ja I did he was my god brother he was and is nothing to y’all

You DO have one. You got the Billy Dee stache. You look like you bite bitches. How are you ugly WITH the filter?

Young man, you look like you got a small, uncircumcised dick. Don't come in here messing with people.
Who I don’t even have my picture up here stupid

I'm certainly not going to get into this since you're family and all....BUT, if she left her child with this human specimen AND let him beat/kill her child, then realistically she is just as responsible as him for her child's death.
If she knew this person is violent, then why would she leave her child there and not take him with her?

Its kind of like robbing a bank....the getaway driver is just as guilty as the one who took the gun into the bank and held it up. So she is guilty and she should have been charged and should be serving some jail time for her poor baby's death.

Welcome to DD...enjoy your visit

(I'm Cincinnati petty and ready.)

We heard you the first ten times. STFU Booker T
You shut up y’all need to stop saying things that aren’t 100 percent true

I'm certainly not going to get into this since you're family and all....BUT, if she left her child with this human specimen AND let him beat/kill her child, then realistically she is just as responsible as him for her child's death.
If she knew this person is violent, then why would she leave her child there and not take him with her?

Its kind of like robbing a bank....the getaway driver is just as guilty as the one who took the gun into the bank and held it up. So she is guilty and she should have been charged and should be serving some jail time for her poor baby's death.

Welcome to DD...enjoy your visit
She didn’t know he was doing this to him she didn’t know he was gonna harm Kai’ja she isn’t 100 percent innocent but the things people on her are assuming are not right

Back