• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The father-like figure accused of killing 2-year-old Jacob Pelletier 16 months ago became enraged over the boy’s soiled diaper and the food mess the child made on his bed, according to police records obtained Thursday.

Mark Heath, who was charged in the Dec. 11, 2017, beating death of Jacob, texted his aggravation over the mess to Jacob’s mom about an hour before police and an ambulance were called to the apartment.

“I fell back asleep woke up … and this is what Jake’s bed looks like,” he texted Alisha Pelletier, sending a photo of a bed covered with a dumped box of cereal, a bottle of root beer and a mango.

He was alone with the boy and babysitting while his mother was working. During an interview with police, he said Heath told police the boy’s diaper was soiled with “messy poop.”

Every morning, he said, “it’s a mess with him when he (expletive).”

The information was taken from a police affidavit that has been unsealed. Heath faces a charge of second-degree murder of Jacob.

Although Jacob died of blows delivered to his abdomen, police also say there were bruises and scratches on his face when paramedics and police discovered his nearly lifeless body. He died later at the hospital.
Alisha Pelletier testified that Heath called Jacob his “little buddy,” and Jacob called Heath “daddy.”

Pelletier said Jacob, the younger of her two boys, was Heath’s favorite. She said Heath would change diapers most times, but if they were soiled he would ask her to do so.

She admitted that both she and Heath decided not to take Jacob to the hospital for an earlier matter — he was vomiting — because they did not want the hospital to report his bruises to the Division for Children, Youth and Families. They had previous involvement with DCYF.

Cereal, root beer and a mango. My kids' father buggered off years ago, I can see my fiance now coming in on that and just going "...where the fuck did you find a mango?" The dog puked all over the living room tonight, we just cleaned it up. Murder is not a requirement when shit happens.

He should have beat himself up, that mess is his fault and not the baby's. Sleeping while a 2yo is loose in the house is a recipe for disaster. A 2yo calls a person daddy or mama because that's how that person is referred to in their presence, not because they love them so much.

Plot thickens -

L I N K

Trial starts for mom's boyfriend in 2017 murder of Manchester toddler

MANCHESTER -- Almost two years after 2½-year-old Jacob Pelletier died from blows to his stomach, his mother’s boyfriend went on trial Monday.

Prosecutors said Mark Heath grew annoyed when he woke from a nap to see the toddler surrounded in his bed by food that he had purloined from the kitchen refrigerator.

Without marijuana to calm him, Heath grew more enraged over a soiled diaper, Assistant Attorney General Heather Cherniscke said in her opening argument.

“He beat Jacob, he bruised Jacob, and he literally broke Jacob’s tiny body,” Cherniske said.

But Heath, who has been in jail since being charged with the Dec. 13, 2017, murder, did not kill Jacob, according to public defender Marc Gouthro.

In his opening argument, Gouthro incriminated the boy’s mother -- Alisha Pelletier -- who was alone with her toddler that morning while Heath slept. She had her own stress: It was her first day of work at Dunkin’ Donuts after not working for five years

And although she initially cooperated with police, Gouthro said, Pelletier eventually stopped talking with them until prosecutors signed a grant of immunity.

“Innocent mothers do not need immunity,” Gouthro said. “Innocent mothers would do anything to help police find the murderer of their child. They do not need to make deals.”

The trial opened Monday in Hillsborough County Superior Court.

Story continues at link

I’m furious the mother’s getting immunity, especially after she admitted to not having him treated earlier bc of CPS concerns. There has to be some other way to make a case. I say when they can’t determine for sure who out of the two scum caring for him actually caused the death-they’re both guilty. Wtf they do it all the time in commissions of a felony if someone is murdered whoever participated can be charged with murder whether they were actually involved or not.

It sucks that mom will probably get a slap on the wrist - I can live with that as long as this baby killer rots in prison.

Superior Court judge sentenced Mark Heath to 45 years in prison for murdering his girlfriend’s toddler son in 2017.

Heath, 34, stood before Hillsborough County Judge Diane Nicolosi with his head down and showed little emotion during the sentencing. A jury convicted Heath last month of second-degree murder in the beating death of Jacob Pelletier, who was 2 1/2 at the time of his death.

Jacob’s mother, Alisha Pelletier, sat in the front row of the courtroom with her husband Matthew Pelletier, Jacob’s father. Other family and friends sat with them. The front of the jury box was lined with family photos of Jacob.

“Within hours, my sweet and innocent Jake’s life, a life he did not have a chance to start, was cut so short,” she read from her victim-impact statement.

“It has been two years now and I still have so many dreams when he is with me, each one so real that when I wake up I still have panic attacks each time as the cold reality sets in and I know he’s gone,” Pelletier said.
1576871337927.png

Last edited:
The cutie possesses the same first name as my 9-month-old son, and I see my buubuus in the puddi pie. Dickfuck needs torture and a bullet.

Back