• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Marv

Trusted Member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-16701076

An East Lothian man who indecently assaulted a toddler leaving her "horrifically" injured has been jailed for six years. :mad2: six fucking years. what a joke.
Jaimi Watt committed an "appalling act of violence" on the two-year-old, the High Court in Edinburgh heard.

The toddler refused to open her eyes for 24 hours after the assault and required surgery for her injuries.

Lord Woolman said Watt would be supervised on release and remain on the sex offenders register indefinitely.

Watt earlier admitted assaulting the child to her severe injury by punching her on the head, biting and scratching her and sexually abusing her on 16 March last year.
[...]

The judge told Watt that he would have faced an eight year prison sentence but for his guilty plea in the case. :mad2: even 8 years is NOT ENOUGH
[...]

The toddler was taken to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh by relatives after the attack.

Advocate depute Alison Di Rollo earlier told the High Court in the city: "Police and medical staff who were present as events unfolded speak of a distinct feeling of mutual shock in the examination room, of recoiling as her injuries became apparent and of having difficulty keeping emotions in check."

A forensic physician who took part in an examination of the victim said she had the worst genital injuries he had ever seen in a child or adult.

A consultant paediatrician who was called in said she had never seen such a seriously traumatised child.

The child was also found to have a adult human bite mark on her right thigh, a bruised mouth and swollen lip as well as scratches.

Watt was left looking after the girl when her mother went to work.

A relative arrived to pick up the child for nursery but got a fright when she saw her.

The prosecutor said the girl cried inconsolably during the journey.

Ms Di Rollo said: "All the way she kept her eyes shut. She did not open them again until the following morning."

The advocate depute said an examination of the assault victim had to be carried out under general anaesthetic because of the child's distress.

She said the consultant paediatric surgeon, Amanda McCabe, who operated on her, described her internal injuries as "horrific".

Forensic physician Dr Michael Kaim said the girl would have been in agony because of her injuries and presented as a severely abused child.

And for inflicting all that agony, trauma and damag on a two year old child, JAIMI fucktardpaedo WATT gets just 6 years.

What use is he to society? What is the point in keeping him alive? The world is already overpopulated with humans, so as people can't seem to control their numbers lets have a cull of freaks like Jaimi. He will never be rehabilitated. If a dog is dangerous and attacks people it's destroyed. What difference is there between a dangerous/vicious dog and creatures like Jaimi Watt? NONE.

Shoot him. I'll do it. For free and with a smile on my face.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-16701076

And for inflicting all that agony, trauma and damag on a two year old child, JAIMI fucktardpaedo WATT gets just 6 years.

What use is he to society? What is the point in keeping him alive? The world is already overpopulated with humans, so as people can't seem to control their numbers lets have a cull of freaks like Jaimi. He will never be rehabilitated. If a dog is dangerous and attacks people it's destroyed. What difference is there between a dangerous/vicious dog and creatures like Jaimi Watt? NONE.

Shoot him. I'll do it. For free and with a smile on my face.

That is so true! When your dog bites someone, the authorities make you put your dog to sleep. It states in the article that there were bite marks all over this child. Put this bastard down! I don't want this fucker in the world that I live in.

I was looking for a pic of the monster, and read this. And it got me all angry and frustrated all over again! I fucking hate Jaimi Watt!!

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/east-ce...ries-on-two-year-old-girl-he-was-babysitting/

When her grandmother picked her up for nursery she noticed the girl was distressed.

She was crying and rubbing one of her eyes. During the journey to nursery, she continued to cry, kept her eyes shut and said her bottom was "dirty".

The girl’s family took her to the Sick Kids Hospital after seeing she was bleeding.
[...]

The court heard Watt had contacted a friend and told him the child "had been a nightmare".

The advocate depute told the court the child was expected to make a full physical recovery but they did not know if she would be able to remember the attack or not. A relative said she was still wary of men

That poor baby.

I wonder why they keep mentioning that her eyes were shut? I agree....that poor, poor baby.

This is from before he was sentenced.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/east-ce...on-toddler-fighting-to-stay-off-sex-register/

A babysitter who admitted inflicting "horrific" injuries on a two-year-old girl he was looking after is fighting to stay off the sex offenders register.
[...]

At the High Court in Edinburgh on Monday, Lord Woolman was addressed by lawyers on whether or not Watt should be placed on the register ahead of sentencing.

Defence solicitor advocate John Scott QC said: "He is anxious to deny any sexual gratification. There is not any evidence to suggest sexual gratification."

Advocate depute Andrew Stewart QC agreed, saying: "The Crown does not see it as an indecent assault."

He added they believed the motivation was violent rather than sexual gratification.

Thank you, Lord Woolman, for ignoring that tripe and putting that sadistic fuck on the sex offenders register indefinitely. At least you got something right.

The sentence for abuse of a child should be life in prison. No exceptions. (well, actually it should be Death. But that will never happen, so 'life' would be the next best thing.)

I bet he will cry about how it's a breach of his 'human rights' that he was put on the register, and some jackal of a lawyer will fight his corner.

On bullet. One Gun. and less than 10 seconds with this bastard~ That is all I can articulate after reading this.

I pray to God that this little girl can somehow 'forget' what has happened to her. I also pray to God that the people in that Prison rips him a new asshole..... literally!

This is just heartbreaking.. This is why I fucking try to stay away from these types of stories. This one will be with me all day.

I wonder why they keep mentioning that her eyes were shut? I agree....that poor, poor baby.

My first thought on seeing this statement was that the news reporter was using poor English to say that the baby was unconscious or had swollen eyes. However, reading further convinced me that she was old enough to be doing this voluntarily, and that she was afraid of what she'd see coming at her.

WTF did that bastard think he was doing? Punishing a crying child? I just can't imagine. And his statement to his friend that she was a nightmare . . . ?!!! I'd like to respond to him by mutilating his genitals (and internal organs).

horific, just horific. Who knows if this child will ever have a normal sex life, let alone a relationship with a man, any man. The fact that she held her eyes shut just tells me she has seen something so horific and traumatizing, that she is afraid to open them for fear of it still being there when she does.

This story just absolutely disgusts me. What a sick son of a bitch to do such a thing on such a innocent little body like that! I'm SOOOOO sure it was for sexual gratification. Why else would he had injured her genital area so very badly. This world could totally do without this monster, and then some.

horific, just horific. Who knows if this child will ever have a normal sex life, let alone a relationship with a man, any man. The fact that she held her eyes shut just tells me she has seen something so horific and traumatizing, that she is afraid to open them for fear of it still being there when she does.

Kids are more resilient then most people give them credit for. If she has a loving family to help her heal, there's a good chance she'll never remember what happened and will go on to live a normal life.

My hubby's distant cousin was attacked while walking home with her toddler about 18 years ago. The man raped the mother with a knife and raped the lil girl so badly that she needed reconstructive surgery. The girl is now 21 and doesn't remember anything about it. She's a law student and has been with the same man for 3 years, they're engaged to be married next year.

Kids are more resilient then most people give them credit for. If she has a loving family to help her heal, there's a good chance she'll never remember what happened and will go on to live a normal life.

My hubby's distant cousin was attacked while walking home with her toddler about 18 years ago. The man raped the mother with a knife and raped the lil girl so badly that she needed reconstructive surgery. The girl is now 21 and doesn't remember anything about it. She's a law student and has been with the same man for 3 years, they're engaged to be married next year.
You beat me to it. At 2 there will be no memory of it. It depends on how it is handled. if the kid picks up vibes that something is wrong with her that will probably scar her. My first memories are around 5.
A friend was thrown out of a car, in a head on, broke his skull and all 4 limbs, died multiple times and had several surgeries, He was 3 and remembers nothing of it and is fine.. He wouldn't have known if his environment didn't pass it on.

Last edited:
Closing her eye's was to shut out the trauma she went through.
Her little mind was trying to cope with the horror she had just gone through. I'm surprised she didn't stop talking too.
the girl cried inconsolably during the journey.

Ms Di Rollo said: "All the way she kept her eyes shut. She did not open them again until the following morning."

This Watt is a "nightmare", one I would like to rid from existence.
I better not get started on how much rage I have over this POS, this putrid fuck. . . surely it cannot be healthy.

I prayn hope baby girl will heal in every way possible. Lots and lots of love. Children are remarkable.

Just one thing. Skin him alive. . . . set him on fire. I'll bring the fuel.

When I got to this line I almost flipped the hell out:
The court heard Watt had contacted a friend and told him the child "had been a nightmare"

I feel just like in a movie where someone is listening some f#$ked up bullshit and they get so mad they break what they are holding or snap their pencil in half in rage.

This one line was like the icing on the repugnant shit cake for me - I need a picture of the loser who did this right now so I can print it out and wipe my ass with it.

You beat me to it. At 2 there will be no memory of it. It depends on how it is handled. if the kid picks up vibes that something is wrong with her that will probably scar her. My first memories are around 5.
A friend was thrown out of a car, in a head on, broke his skull and all 4 limbs, died multiple times and had several surgeries, He was 3 and remembers nothing of it and is fine.. He wouldn't have known if his environment didn't pass it on.

I d'know malq, I hope you are right about her being too young at 2, but my earliest memory is from that age (two, actually).

1st: A huge horse grabbing hold of a mouthful of my hair and yanking it. When I mentioned this memory to my sister years later, she was amazed that I remembered it as I had been just 2 and when it happened and the 'huge horse' was a Shetland Pony. (huge to me at that age!)

2nd: Playing with my favouritest toy in the WORLD on the stream near our house - an inflatable swan - while my sisters picked wild mint. The swan burst and I was inconsolable.

I also remember falling at age 3 and getting a nasty cut and 3 stitches on my forehead.

And here's an example of selective memory: When I was 4 I was in hospital for almost 2 weeks as the docs didn't know what was wrong with me. I was in a room of my own, and I can remember being able to hear the TV on the ward, but not see it as the room was wood panelling so-high, and the curtain hid the TV from my view. I remember being so lonely that I was desperately trying to get the cleaner to stay and chat, but she barely spoke and just got on with her work and left. I can remember people visiting and some of the presents they bought.

But I don't remember the nurses holding me down while I screamed and thrashed around, and the doctors took blood. My sisters told me about that years later. It probably explains my fear of needles.

It's funny what people can remember from their childhoods, and what they can block out.

Last edited:
I d'know malq, I hope you are right about her being too young at 2, but my earliest memory is from that age (two, actually).

1st: A huge horse grabbing hold of a mouthful of my hair and yanking it. When I mentioned this memory to my sister years later, she was amazed that I remembered it as I had been just 2 and when it happened and the 'huge horse' was a Shetland Pony. (huge to me at that age!)

2nd: Playing with my favouritest toy in the WORLD on the stream near our house - an inflatable swan - while my sisters picked wild mint. The swan burst and I was inconsolable.

I also remember falling at age 3 and getting a nasty cut and 3 stitches on my forehead.

And here's an example of selective memory: When I was 4 I was in hospital for almost 2 weeks as the docs didn't know what was wrong with me. I was in a room of my own, and I can remember being able to hear the TV on the ward, but not see it as the room was wood panelling so-high, and the curtain hid the TV from my view. I remember being so lonely that I was desperately trying to get the cleaner to stay and chat, but she barely spoke and just got on with her work and left. I can remember people visiting and some of the presents they bought.

But I don't remember the nurses holding me down while I screamed and thrashed around, and the doctors took blood. My sisters told me about that years later. It probably explains my fear of needles.

It's funny what people can remember from their childhoods, and what they can block out.

I am guessing you still like your hair yanked and that you are still inconsolable. :p

I suppose you are right, I spoke without really knowing what peoples memories are. it must depend on the person and what you choose to remember for whatever reason. I still think the best thing for this child is if people don't act as if she is a wineglass with a crack in it. Any way you look at it, it is probably the most horrific thing to happen to a child. I just thank captain crunch that it didn't happen when she was older, so she will have to relive it all her life.
I don't know if it is best to try to give her therapy when she is older or just program her from the get-go or act like that it was like a bad accident, and not her fault or keep it on the low. To tell you the truth, I am more worried about this asshole getting out in 6 years and the UK justice system than this child leading a normal life.

I am guessing you still like your hair yanked and that you are still inconsolable. :p

Stop giving away all my secrets! :laugh:

It is a tough one on how best to handle what happened to that child, but I agree that it would be the wrong thing to ''act as if she is a wineglass with a crack in it'' (I throw mine in the bin when they're cracked, lol!). Hopefully they will act as normally as possible around her, and take their lead from her - if she seems like it's haunting her, then give her therapy. As long as they shower her with love and make sure she NEVER thinks this was her fault, then she should be ok. I can't imagine how awful and how hard it must be for the family to have to deal with something like this, and having to decide what to do for the best for that little girl. Just how do they cope?

And the justice system is a massive worry to me, too. I wish they would release a photo of Jaimi, so that when he gets out in the 6yrs (if that) someone hears a voice telling them to rip his throat out.

Thank goodness kids are resilient and most kids don't remember things from that age, but I do. As for the sex part I meant that I hope with the surgery(s) it will make it possible to have a normal sex life.

Your story give me hope that this lil girl will have a normal life, that's all I wanted, hope.

Back