• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I really hate this bitch! I think she is a totally selfish evil c@#$ who won't take responsibility for anything in her life!

Her boyfriend tries to break up with her- she kills his baby & fakes a rape
When the she realizes her story is unravelling- she fakes amnesia

And I don't believe for a second that the baby's death was accidental- she couldn't have a little witness disagreeing with her version of events. It just boggles my mind that she never considered that police would actually INVESTIGATE what happened rather than just taking her word for it!!!

She is just one sociopathic cunt. And sticking to this amnesia story??
Im feeling really emotional today, not sure why, but what made me tear up a little is she took the baby to the store to buy the duct tape she used to kill her.

I doubt it. There are so many ways to kill a child that would be far less obvious than this. I think this was all a ploy on her part to get him "back in her arms" after he tried to dump her. It wouldn't be the first time some woman staged a traumatic event to get some guy to feel sorry for her.

I don't know if she intended for the baby to die or to just be found bound along with her. I'm sure more on that will come out. Either way, Grace is dead.

Maybe. The fact that he keeps going back has me wondering. If someone killed my child, the only reason I'd be making an attempt to see them at all would be to gut them - not fuck them. I question whether he's as innocent as he portrays.

Ford's ex-wife and Grace's mother, Emily Ward, is talking only to News 8. While she admits she was not the perfect mother, she said there was a bitter custody battle over Grace.

Now Ward is suffering.

"I don't deserve any more heartache," she said, while still managing a smile. She attributes it to her faith in God, and the hope that she can one day forgive the woman accused of killing her daughter.

"I'm going to have to do it — not because she deserves forgiveness, but because I deserve peace," Ward said.

Ward said since 2012, she and ex-husband Mitch Ford fought bitterly over his fiancée, Melinda Muniz. Ward claims Muniz had been abusing Grace. She said Ford refused to listen.

"He has eyes; he can see what was going on," Ward said.

Since 2012, Child Protective Services investigated four allegations of child abuse involving Grace; two were for physical abuse, two for neglect.

Ward claims that in one case, Grace suffered bruises to her ears, arms and legs.

On Halloween night, Ward said CPS was called to another scare after Grace was admitted to the hospital for a Benadryl overdose.

Then in December, Ward said CPS was summoned to investigate bruises on Grace's arms. CPS told News 8 in each case the allegations were either ruled out or agents were unable to substantiate them.
[...]

Ward said on January 9 — when her daughter was found unconscious inside a Plano apartment with her mouth duct-taped — she instantly suspected Muniz.

"I knew right away it was Melinda that did it, and I was saying that from the beginning," Ward said, adding that she never believed Muniz or her daughter had been assaulted by strangers.

Ward said she is happy to know Muniz has been charged with Grace's murder.

"The death penalty? I don't think we have the right to play God and take someone's life, even though she took my baby's life," Ward said. "I also feel like the death penalty would be too easy."
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Slain-toddlers-mom-speaks-out-about-accused-killer-242693181.html

The affidavit states Mr. Ford told police later that night he and Muniz had sex in his car down the street from her house

He said Muniz continued to act as if she did not recognize him.

Muniz’s family called police to report that Muniz was at the emergency room because she was having difficulty remembering the last year of her life, the report stated.

Can't remember the last year of your life. Can't recognize the guy you were going to marry. BUT can sex it up in a car with a 'stranger'.
Whore much?

@ Dakota and @Sassedame (I think. Too lazy to scroll back up.)
On a side note? Daddy? C'mon? How could you fuck her one more time? SHE KILLED YOUR BABY? C'mon how do you sleep after that? Dammit can you please start thinking with your Brain instead of your PENIS PLEASE? You've lost your baby girl, its fucking time to get a damn

If this is legit - WTF is he doing fucking her and visiting her in jail? Is he trying to play detective? Mentally dense? Pussy whipped?

Magic cooter strikes again!

Last edited:
Im telling you this bitch was one master fucking manipulator, she is just a definition narcissist, sociopath.

@ Dakota and @Sassedame (I think. Too lazy to scroll back up.)
Magic cooter strikes again!

Must be fucking Mink Lined, eh? This bitch, has truly pissed me off for REAL! More so than usual. This bitch has offended me as a mother, as a wife, girlfriend, as a woman and has truly hurt REAL rape victims everywhere by her selfish, narcissistic and murderous actions. You are no longer welcome in ANY of the above groups and you truly need to ROT and FESTER wherever you may go. I KNOW women's prisons are full of mothers and REAL rape victims and I truly hope some how some way something dies inside you for what you have done. A fucking disgrace and a traitor to her own gender.

I would never tell someone that i was breaking up with them and that they needed to get out of my house, and then leave my toddler with them. But then again, I wouldn't fuck them after said toddler died either.

NO KIDDING RIGHT? Who leaves their toddler with someone they are breaking up with? DUH! But he did her after too so I'd like to bash some sense into his ass too!

And yet Daddy still fucked her and visited her in pokey.

He is a shit. Not that she isn't a murderous bitch. But he sucks too.

The night before, Grace's father discovered scantily-clad pictures and videos on Muniz's phone, fiancé Mitch Ford told police. She sent them to her personal trained named Mike, who she had been texting for about a month — around the same time she and Ford had been engaged — Ford said.

The next morning, Ford confronted Muniz over a video he found of her dancing topless. He broke up with her, telling her to move out of the Eastside Villages Apartment complex, Ford said. He told her to sell her engagement ring to buy a car since he was taking his Mercedes Benz in the split.

Ford left for work and put Grace in Muniz's care, as he did every work day, he told police.

He texted her throughout the morning asking about her plans to move out and potential daycare options for Grace, who would need a new caretaker after the breakup. Muniz did not respond.

"I'm very sorry. I realize you're probably very busy taking photos of yourself for other men," Ford texted Muniz. "But I am talking to some daycares that stay open late and I need some dates on when I need to get Grace in there."

Ford called police after Muniz screamed for help on the phone to him at about 1 p.m.

Police found Grace, her mouth covered with duct tape, lying unconscious in her crib with her pants down and without underwear. She later died at an area hospital from suffocation, an autopsy found.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/tex-woman-dumped-photos-fiance-toddler-death-article-1.2098795

He supposedly slept with her more than once... And.... The bitch got pregnant... See things worked out.. When your gf kills your child all you need to do is make another.. Sorry being sarcastic... How could he disrespect his daughter this way.. So sad

But it wasn’t enough to save the bubbly little girl who loved animal crackers and Minnie Mouse.
I didn't lose it until I read that. I'm going to go cuddle my own 2 year old. Suffocation is to terrifying and painful...just...God damn that woman, and I mean that in the biblical sense

OMG, he knocked her up?! Jesus Murphy. I wonder who has the baby now? Not Dad, I hope.
I lost all sympathy for him upon learning that he continued to bone her after she killed his child. How could he even get it up, thinking about what she'd done?! Disgusting.

And the part where he breaks up with her (for good reason, sounds like), says she wasn't upset, and then taunts her with messages while she's got his baby in her possession. It sounds like he was trying to upset her and get a reaction, which would all be fine and dandy if she wasn't with the poor baby. Really not the time to heckle someone about when they're moving out, guy. He may not be guilty in a criminal sense, but something is not right with Dad either.

Last edited:
After about 45 minutes of deliberations, the jury delivered a guilty verdict in the trial of a woman accused of killing her fiance's two-year-old daughter.
Melinda Muniz was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole.

"No one wins here," said Doug Reeves, the young victim's grandfather. "We get to live without Grace."

Grace Ford's grandmother, Marlil Reeves, spoke to Muniz after her husband.

"You are pure evil," she said. "You will never be able to touch a child again."

Muniz was found guilty of murdering Grace Ford last January in the Plano apartment she shared with Ford's father, Mitch. Officials believe she also staged a home invasion and sexual assault in an attempt to cover it up.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/02/both-sides-rest-melinda-muniz-murder-trial/22740123/

this filthy pos deserves the death sentence but at least she's getting life without parole:
muniz-600x400.jpg

just sentenced
http://latest.com/2015/02/woman-suffocated-fiances-2-year-old-daughter-death-breaking/
If we have proven FOR A FACT/DNA/FULL CONFESSION sure I will agree to life w/out parole on ONE CONDITION.. they sign a medical release to be a guinea pig for trial errors for drugs on the STIPULATION we don't PURPOSELY cause harm to them.. NEW LAW A) DP B) TEST SUBJECT..
NO ANSWER evil doer??
Ever watched Purge: Anarchy??
People bid to hunt.. Hell I will donate 15% of my savings to hunt in PURGE NO ANSWER DD SQUAD
No mask required!;)

I just came across this story for the first time. I wish I hadn't found it.

Good lord, look at that sociopathological expression on her face. What, did they have to photoshop eyes on her because they're actually black as coal?

I really wish we could replace her with that poor guy ISIL burned in the cage.

Guess who is still slinging her crazy pussy?

Post automatically merged:

“A bit of a wild side”

Translation: “I will kill your kid if you catch me sexting another man and break up with me”

Last edited:
She attempted to appeal her conviction in 2018.
A state appeals court ruling upheld the capital murder conviction of a Plano woman who killed her fiance's toddler more than four years ago.

Melinda Muniz, now 29, is serving a life prison sentence without the possibility of parole in the death of 2-year-old Grace Ford.

The little girl wasn't breathing when she was found lying face down on her bed on Jan. 9, 2014. She had duct tape over her mouth.

Grace died at a local hospital three days later from homicidal violence, including suffocation.

Muniz had been engaged to Grace's father, Mitch Ford. She cared for the little girl at the Plano apartment they shared while Ford worked.

Ford broke off their engagement after he found racy photos of her on her phone and an inappropriate text from her trainer. When he left for work that morning, he gave her a week to sell her engagement ring and move out.

Instead, Muniz staged an attack on her and Grace while Ford was at work.

Muniz's appeal argued there wasn't enough evidence to support her conviction, that photos and a video of Grace should not have been admitted as evidence in the trial and that the judge refused to allow jurors to consider a lesser offense of felony murder.

The appeal also argued that the judge erred in denying a request to dismiss a juror based on a comment his wife made about the case.

The Fifth District Court of Appeals sided with the trial court's ruling in each instance.

Melinda rotting in prison has brought me some joy today.

Back