• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who’s been deported twice from the United States is now charged with raping a 12-year-old girl in Marshall County, authorities said Tuesday.

David Ramirez Gonzalez, 29, is charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sexual abuse and resisting arrest.

Gonzalez is accused of sexually assaulting the girl in the Pleasant Grove area on March 10, according to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies got a warrant for his arrest and found him later that night hiding in a closet in Arab, they said.

Gonzalez is in the U.S. illegally, according to the sheriff’s office.

A FB I found that is under his alias says he is a father or a play father.

Not much.

But I don't think a wall will keep them out.
I'm not supporter of the whole wall fiasco, but if walls weren't effective why do we have them to begin with? There are already over 500 miles built along the border and they were there long before that buffoon got into office. It would cost less than .04% of the budget to finish it, but both sides refuse to let the other side win. Childish behavior all around.

Back