• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texarkana man has been arrested and charged in the death of his 2-month-old son, Shomari Center Jr.

According to the Texarkana Texas Police Department, 25-year-old Shomari Center was arrested at a motel in Texarkana, Arkansas as he left his room.

According to TTPD, officers were called on December 5 for a report of a baby not breathing. Officers found Center holding his son and immediately began CPR.

The child was unresponsive when he was taken to Christus St. Michael Hospital and later airlifted to Children’s Hospital in Little Rock. Doctors discovered that the infant suffered from hemorrhaging in the brain and multiple rib fractures on both sides of his body that were in varying states of healing, indicating that he had likely been injured on more than one occasion. The child died on December 9 and his body was sent for an autopsy in Dallas.

On April 16, detectives were notified that the medical examiner had ruled that the child’s death was a homicide. The case was then forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office with a request that it be referred to a Grand Jury.

Center was charged with murder and injury to a child. He remains in the Bi-State Jail, where his bond has not yet been set.
Shomari Kevorkian Center Sr.

@Fives My Charm
Murdering baby daddy.

She is doing bathroom selfies so you know she is already working on having a replacement.
I had to stop looking at her page. "It was your time to go. God doesn't make no mistakes" Wtf?

I had to stop looking at her page. "It was your time to go. God doesn't make no mistakes" Wtf?
Right. WTF God didn't do this. Your baby beating baby daddy did. Dumb slut

She's got someone already telling her this in a comment: "You got to have another one it will help!!!"
Because we all know having a new baby magically replaces the one who was just killed by the baby daddy.
:penguin::banghead:

@Siobhan
My son will be twelve in August.. I miss him every day.. I had two daughters before him and one after him.. if you truly love them.. the pain and loss NEVER leave.. memories flood you.. what if’s gully wash you and loss drowns you for all your days.. you only have peace knowing whatever the cause may be there is no lingering pain disease or suffering for your loved one.. I truly want to believe in a God but I live in daily reality..
When my ten year old was asked the other day if she had any brothers.. she said.. YES! My brother is an angel.. he guards the gates of Heaven.. if only my heart was so pure, my faith so strong and my innocence so beautiful.. then I reassured myself I have done a good job at letting her be a kid in a world no longer kid friendly

@Siobhan
My son will be twelve in August.. I miss him every day.. I had two daughters before him and one after him.. if you truly love them.. the pain and loss NEVER leave.. memories flood you.. what if’s gully wash you and loss drowns you for all your days.. you only have peace knowing whatever the cause may be there is no lingering pain disease or suffering for your loved one.. I truly want to believe in a God but I live in daily reality..
When my ten year old was asked the other day if she had any brothers.. she said.. YES! My brother is an angel.. he guards the gates of Heaven.. if only my heart was so pure, my faith so strong and my innocence so beautiful.. then I reassured myself I have done a good job at letting her be a kid in a world no longer kid friendly

I'm so very sadden by and for your loss of a child @Fives My Charm , and thank you for sharing this deeply personal subject with us all.

I've never had the fortune of having a child, but I do understand the pain of losing someone who I'm part of and was part of me, and you're correct, you never lose the pain and loss, and the memories flood you daily.
I'm proud of how you've raised your daughters, and their remembering their brother and knowing that he is indeed an angel - even for those who don't believe in a heaven, I think we all can and do believe in some part that angels exist in our hearts, regardless of what any of our logical minds can't resolve in regards to a higher power.

The concept of angels came from the ancient Egyptians, who also believed that as long as a person's name continues to be spoken, and the memory of them is still shared, that they still live... so speak his name, share your memories together, and encourage them to do this with their own children, so that your son lives on through all of your hearts, memories and generations by knowing and remembering him always.

Again, thank you for sharing this painful part of your live with us all.

Latest posts

Back