Missing 2mo Cobain Reidmiller, was taken by his non-custodial, bio-unit, Kelly Schmid & Clint “Roach” Reidmiller

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
42,385 2,343 390
Police are searching for a two-month-old child who was taken by his non-custodial parents.

They said the baby, Cobain Reidmiller, was taken by his non-custodial, biological parents, Kelly Schmid and Clint “Roach” Reidmiller.

Cobain has brown hair and brown eyes.

Police say a statewide endangered child advisory has been issued for Cobain, who they believe to be in danger.

He was reportedly taken from his parents and placed with his maternal grandmother due to Schmid’s drug addiction and Reidmiller’s violent tendencies, police say.
https://fox8.com/2018/12/06/police-searching-for-two-month-old-taken-by-non-custodial-parents/
1544161240553-png.10692
1544161250205-png.10693

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,636 4,056 4,189
I'm everywhere
Well that's good ... but this kid is still doomed if he ends up back in their custody again ... ever.

Like at first I thought he was going to have a tough time because of his name ... Cobain ... really ? but then I seen who made him and this kid doesn't stand a chance at all if he has to live with these people, or call them mom and dad.