• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
James Taylor is believed to have broken into the home, where the victim was staying with her son, and fatally shooting her, police said.

Fairfield police received a report of a domestic disturbance around 9:20 p.m. Sunday.

Police said the victim’s son heard the disturbance and contacted police, before getting involved in a struggle with Taylor. The son was uninjured in the struggle, police said.

When police arrived, the suspect was “quickly taken into custody,” Capt. Robert Kalamaras said.

Taylor has been charged with murder, attempted murder, home invasion, first-degree burglary, third-degree assault, and illegal discharge of a firearm. His bond was set at $1 million and he was transported to Bridgeport Superior Court this morning for arraignment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...breaking-into-home-killing-ex-wife/ar-BBT9tNl

BBT9Ui8.img.jpg

A woman in Connecticut was using an iPad app to track her ex-husband's whereabouts when the man suddenly burst into her son's home Sunday and shot her dead, officials said.

The Fairfield Police Department said James Taylor, 75, was charged with murder, home invasion, burglary and illegal discharge of a firearm in the incident at a home about 50 miles northeast of New York City.

Authorities said Catherine and James Taylor divorced about 25 years ago but had lived together until May, when he told her to move out. She moved back to a cottage on the property in May and, on Friday, James allegedly got into an argument with his 70-year-old ex-wife and her son, saying "things were going to get bad" for her, FOX61 reported.

"It seemed like there was a buildup in the relationship that it started to boil over," Capt. Robert Kalamaras of the Fairfield Police Department told FOX61.

Police were called Friday to the home after Catherine and her son accused the 75-year-old of trying to steal their pickup trucks, The Hartford Courant reported. No arrests were made, but police said Catherine moved into her son's home after the dispute.

During the weekend the 70-year-old reportedly found out she could track her ex-husband's phone using the "find my phone" app on her iPad because they still shared a family plan for their phone service, according to a police report obtained by the Connecticut Post.

While monitoring his whereabouts on Sunday, she realized he was approaching her home around 9 p.m. and shortly thereafter, he allegedly broke in and shot her to death, the Post reported.

Police said Catherine's son told them James tried to fire a shot at him as he raced into the living room and tackled James while also on the phone with 911 operators.

"He stated in the 911 call that his stepfather had shot his mother," Kalamaras told FOX61. "The son was fighting for his life after that."

Police arrived at the scene and came across Catherine's son pinning James Taylor and subsequently took James into custody.

Taylor was arraigned Monday, where a judge set bond at $2 million. Fairfield Police said the domestic incident remains under investigation.

full

"Erika Gaytan, of El Paso, was last seen in the evening of July 13 or the early morning hours of July 14, according to the El Paso police department.

Police did not say where she was last seen, but her family told ABC El Paso affiliate KVIA that she had been on a date at the El Paso County Coliseum for a concert.

Her family told the station it was not like Gaytan to have gone off and leave her 7-year-old son behind.

A spokesman with El Paso police said that the department fears she "could be in danger.""

DD1b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand why a single mother of a young child is dating at all. How is she not busy enough taking care of the kid?

The man she was on a date with said they parted ways at the Coliseum, where Gaytan called for an Uber. But her family and friends said they don't believe she’d ever call an Uber if she was on a date.

Police took a missing person report earlier this week, but had initially told ABC-7 that foul play wasn't suspected.

However, police on Thursday night appeared to have changed their view of the case. Their alert issued to local media came shortly after friends held a vigil at St. Mark's Catholic Church to pray for Gaytan's safe return. Gatherers at the vigil also formed search parties with plans to go out and look for her.

I dont understand why a single mother of a young child is dating at all. How is she not busy enough taking care of the kid?

He's 7 years old. It's not like she just had a baby and is out meeting guys. Why does bio-dad get to go out and move on with his life before his tent will pitch no more while she has to give up a future until her kid is out of the house or her vag shrivels up. Maybe she'd really like to find a nice man and father figure for her son and have, ya know, adult conversations with a companion once in a while. Single parents can parent and have a responsible life. We just don't see it that much on this site.

He's 7 years old. It's not like she just had a baby and is out meeting guys. Why does bio-dad get to go out and move on with his life before his tent will pitch no more while she has to give up a future until her kid is out of the house or her vag shrivels up. Maybe she'd really like to find a nice man and father figure for her son and have, ya know, adult conversations with a companion once in a while. Single parents can parent and have a responsible life. We just don't see it that much on this site.

I suppose there's no issue if she is ONLY dating while said bio-dad has custody of the child.

Usually that's not how it goes though and these skanky single moms are out there pursuing relationships for selfish reasons instead of focusing 100% all their time and effort and life on their kid as they should

I suppose there's no issue if she is ONLY dating while said bio-dad has custody of the child.

Usually that's not how it goes though and these skanky single moms are out there pursuing relationships for selfish reasons instead of focusing 100% all their time and effort and life on their kid as they should

I am all for the child not being introduced to anyone the parent has been dating for a veryyyy long time. I don't see why she can't get a babysitter and go on a date or while he's at dad's house. Sure, the skanky ones shouldn't even have kids if we are going that route. I am thinking of average adults here. There are ways to balance a life. Me? I didn't have any kids. Of course I'm not dating people either. I'm too poor for that shit. So I sit at home with my plants and animals lol. You'll go crazy devoting 100% of your attention to plants, animals, or a child. 100% of love and the child comes above all else, but if the child is well cared for, why shouldn't mom or dad have a life as well. How do you think kids get step parents?

The man she was on a date with said they parted ways at the Coliseum, where Gaytan called for an Uber.

How did she get there in the first place? I wouldn't be impressed if my date left me to fend for myself while I was waiting for Uber.

How did she get there in the first place? I wouldn't be impressed if my date left me to fend for myself while I was waiting for Uber.
they y y could have already easily checked that immediately & same with all surveillance video, am really irked at how texas investigators not on the ball or dropped the ball [like missing woman in parking lt with friend & his bullshit story &turned out murdered in his car weeks later] while we were on here screaming check the car and this is looking the same type of scenario. i will be shocked if the ''date" is not the murdering perp

full

El Paso, Texas, police issued a missing-person alert late Thursday for a 29-year-old mother who hasn’t been seen since she went on a date to a concert last weekend, saying the woman is "endangered."

Erika Andrea Gaytan made several Facebook posts from the July 13 "El Reencuentro Norteno" concert at the El Paso County Coliseum, where she was last seen leaving late that night or early the next morning, investigators said.

She is 5 feet 4 inches tall with brown eyes, brown hair and a piercing on her bottom lip, KFOX14 reported.

Workers removing shelves and coolers from a former No Frills Supermarket in Council Bluffs, Iowa, in January discovered a body behind one of them.

The remains were recently identified as those of Larry Ely Murillo-Moncada, a former employee who had been reported missing November 28, 2009.
murrillo-market.jpg
Investigators used his parents' DNA to confirm the identity, and the clothes matched the description of his attire at the time he was reported missing, according to Council Bluffs Police Capt. Todd Weddum.

Investigators now believe that Murillo-Moncada went to the supermarket and climbed on top of the coolers. The space was used as storage for merchandise, Weddum said, and employees would sometimes go there to hide when they wanted to take an unofficial break.

He is thought to have fallen into the 18-inch gap between the back of the cooler and a wall, where he became trapped. Noise from the coolers' compressors may have concealed any attempts to call for help, according to Weddum.

Last edited by a moderator:
A funeral with No Frills.

So we can reason that given the spots unofficial designation as the area to hide from work, others must have gone up.
How was he still never heard, smelled, spotted?
Something is very fishy.
But it's not the cultured frozen bay scallops in a 454 gram pkg priced this week at only 5.99!
No Frills on Bills

Oh, the "No Frills Supermarket". Now we understand why no one noticed the smell. Nell, you're right; it was a really smelly grocery store. All I know is a mouse died under an appliance at a house I lived in back in the day and the smell was unbearable. There's no way the smell of a decomposing human body could be overlooked unless that store reeked all the time. Even then, it's pretty unbelievable. If this is true, I feel bad for the man and his family.

Back