• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Fresno Police said 24-year-old Micah Collins beat and raped a 52-year-old homeless woman early Sunday morning. Investigators said the woman was beat so badly that she was unrecognizable.

Chief Jerry Dyer said on Tuesday that Collins and the victim were acquaintances on the street. He said Collins is homeless too, and the two had met over the weekend.

A surveillance camera in the back of AM Beauty Supply near Shields and Palm captured the entire attack, according to police.

Dyer explained how the assault started, "He [Collins] had taken her backpack that she had been carrying. She got into the alleyway, just behind the business, immediately there was some sort of a struggle that ensued, and the suspect immediately punched the victim with his left hand in the face, knocking her to the ground."

Collins then allegedly raped the victim, and punched her several times in the face.

"He's an animal, he's an individual that does not to be free in our society and I am thankful that he has been arrested and removed from our streets," stated Dyer.

The Chief said Collins was arrested Sunday evening, with the help of information from other homeless people. Collins allegedly gave a partial confession, and Dyer said Collins admitted to hitting the victim and having sex with her. A photo released by FPD shows Collins also had cuts on his hand. Collins allegedly told detectives he assaulted the victim because she had "disrespected him".

Bukilica describes the victim as a strong woman, and is shocked the crimes happened to her.

"I would never tangle with her, never," ended Bukilica.

Dyer explained that victim had been living on the streets for the last few years.

The victim suffered multiple facial fractures and is currently in stable condition at the hospital.
https://www.kron4.com/news/man-beats-violently-rapes-homeless-woman-in-fresno/1423140939

She “disrespected” him by saying no, so he raped her.

She “disrespected” him by saying no, so he raped her.

Where does it say that ... he's homeless, she's homeless and has been for years ... I'm going with he's new, she's not and she knows all the scams ... its probably over drugs.

@Satanica @Prettypink513
The man arrested in the brutal Tower District assault and rape of a woman in September was sentenced Friday to 36 years in prison.

Micah Collins, 24, pleaded no contest to three counts of rape and two counts of assault with the intent to commit rape.

During the assault in an alley Collins punched the 52-year-old woman repeatedly in the face. The attack was captured on a nearby video camera.

After the assault, Collins left the woman in the alley and covered her in cardboard as she slipped in and out of consciousness. A passersby noticed her and called police.

The victim was hospitalized for multiple facial fractures and other injuries.

During Friday’s sentencing hearing, the victim’s sister read a statement on her behalf, calling Collins a brutal person and a monster who has no heart. “Whatever sentence you impose on him, we’ll be OK, as long as we know he will serve his time so he can think about what he’s done,” the sister told Judge James Kelley.

The victim spent about three weeks in the hospital after the attack. . The victim doesn’t remember much from the attack, and when she first awoke she thought someone covered her with cardboard to keep her warm, her sister said.

The sister said the victim, who suffers from mental illness, was like a second mother to her — a person with a “beautiful spirit.”

The victim told her sister to relay a message to Collins and the judge: “Don’t be so hard on him. I’ve forgiven him and I’m not going to let him win.”

Collins listened to the victim’s sister standing up with his eyes downcast.
His defense attorney, Mark Siegel, said Collins made some awful choices the day of the attack. “He became a monster, but that monster is gone,” Siegel said, calling Collins “shell shocked” during the hearing.

Back