• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
21-year-old Adam Michael Peter Travis is facing multiple felony manslaughter and child endangerment charges stemming from the death of a child following a Nov. 28 incident.

An obituary Tuesday identified the child as two-year-old Lylah Grace Koob.

According to the criminal complaint filed Dec. 3 in Goodhue County:

Red Wing police officers were dispatched to a residence on a report of a child choking on food. Travis, who stated he was the child's stepfather, reportedly told police the child was eating chicken nuggets and started to choke. He said he called 911 after unsuccessful attempts to remove the blockage.

The child was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing and later St. Marys Hospital in Rochester in critical condition. An initial medical exam in Rochester showed the child sustained a brain injury. Tests determined the child was brain dead and would not recover. The family elected to discontinue life-support measures and the child was pronounced dead Nov. 29.

An autopsy concluded the child sustained injuries consistent with being shaken, pushed or struck against a hard object, and which were not the result of life-saving efforts by paramedics.

Investigators conducted a follow-up interview with Travis Nov. 30 at the Law Enforcement Center in Red Wing. Travis told police he was watching two children at the house Nov. 28 while playing video games with a friend, though he changed his recollection of the incident multiple times during the interview, the complaint states. Eventually Travis was given a doll and allegedly demonstrated how he shook the child, telling the detective that he did not try to kill the child.
https://www.piercecountyherald.com/...QfiL1HxxBjO4NrF-9N03SUNwXYCO8-GO_Dn7iwk6-hf1E
1543961427932.png
1616702501985.png

Last edited:
Actually cockroach you DID try to kill the kid.
Shaking generally results in death or serious injury leading to death.
Cause and effect.
For instance if you held a loaded gun to your temple with the safety off and pulled the trigger that would cause the bullet to rip your grey matter to snot.The effect being a bullet in your skull.
This could be considered avoidable.

On the other hand I did not mean to become an aging angry gray haired balding curmudgeon but reading stories like this has done that.
Sure I could stop reading and that might mitigate the curmudgeon element.
I would however still age, be angry, lose my hair.
See how It works?

Now die in prison ball sack

Court documents show that Adam Travis was found competent to stand trial on Thursday

Travis faces two counts of first-degree manslaughter, one count of second-degree manslaughter, one count of malicious punishment of a child and one count of neglect or endangerment of a child.

Apr 13th 2020
The man who pleaded guilty in February to the 2018 death of 2-year-old Lylah Grace Koob was sentenced to more than four years in prison minus time already served.

Koob was taken off life support Nov. 29, 2018, a day after police were called to a report the toddler was choking. Adam Michael Peter Travis, who was 21 years old at the time, was watching children at the residence. An autopsy later concluded Koob sustained injuries consistent with blunt force trauma.

Koob was described by her mother and grandmother as energetic and a free spirit who loved everybody and touched the lives of many.

Travis pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter in causing a death while committing an act of neglect or endangerment of a child. He was sentenced to 57 months in prison, he also was ordered to register as a predatory offender.

Charges of first-degree manslaughter, malicious punishment of a child and child neglect resulting in substantial bodily harm were dismissed as part of a plea agreement.

Travis admitted in his guilty plea to leaving Koob and her sister eating dinner alone while he played video games with another individual in the residence. Travis told the court he waited 13 minutes to call 911 after Koob began to choke on food. He said he was in charge of watching over the children that night, and that the other person in the residence was not responsible for Koob's death.

Last edited:
I don't know if I believe his story,

But it goes to show that ladies the one task you asked of your worthless dick he will often fail at it.

The dismissal of the malicious punishment of a child and child neglect resulting in substantial bodily harm makes me think he did more than just leave the children alone to eat.

Back