• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
122d7yv.jpg
JACINTO CITY, Texas – A 20-year-old Houston man is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl he met at a church Bible study.

Jossue Daniel Garcia-Lopez is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.

According to court documents, the girl’s mother called Jacinto City police on January 3, 2012, about a suspected sex assault that allegedly occurred in December.

The mother said she became concerned after the Bible-study instructor at the Templo Gethsemani Church called her, saying her daughter had disappeared briefly from a Bible study class on the night of December 23, 2011.

The instructor told the mom that they’d found the girl walking out from behind the church, adjusting her hair and clothing.

At the same time, they said they saw an SUV leave the parking lot.

The Bible study instructor told the mother that the girl admitted she’d been with her "boyfriend" in the vehicle.

Investigators interviewed the girl, who told them that she and her "boyfriend," Garcia-Lopez, had sex in the back of the SUV that night.

According to court documents, Garcia-Lopez told investigators that he met the victim a few months prior at another church. He said he’d asked for her number, but she said no. So Garcia-Lopez said he gave the girl his number instead, and told her to call him.

"Before I knew it, she was texting and texting me," Garcia-Lopez told police.

He said she told him how old she was, but he thought she was joking. He said he didn’t believe it because, "She looks older."

[...]JACINTO CITY, Texas – A 20-year-old Houston man is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl he met at a church Bible study.

Jossue Daniel Garcia-Lopez is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.

According to court documents, the girl’s mother called Jacinto City police on January 3, 2012, about a suspected sex assault that allegedly occurred in December.

The mother said she became concerned after the Bible-study instructor at the Templo Gethsemani Church called her, saying her daughter had disappeared briefly from a Bible study class on the night of December 23, 2011.

The instructor told the mom that they’d found the girl walking out from behind the church, adjusting her hair and clothing.

At the same time, they said they saw an SUV leave the parking lot.

The Bible study instructor told the mother that the girl admitted she’d been with her "boyfriend" in the vehicle.

Investigators interviewed the girl, who told them that she and her "boyfriend," Garcia-Lopez, had sex in the back of the SUV that night.

According to court documents, Garcia-Lopez told investigators that he met the victim a few months prior at another church. He said he’d asked for her number, but she said no. So Garcia-Lopez said he gave the girl his number instead, and told her to call him.

"Before I knew it, she was texting and texting me," Garcia-Lopez told police.

He said she told him how old she was, but he thought she was joking. He said he didn’t believe it because, "She looks older."

[...]
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Jaci...-old-girlfriend-outside-church-138343239.html

Back